ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2005 Frank Trapper
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Barbaric practices (NSC) Return to archive
January 7th, 2005 05:10 PM
Ten Thousand Motels This is just one more reason I despise BOTH major political parties in the USA about equally.

Los Lonely Boys Drummer Arrested in Texas

SAN ANGELO, Texas - The drummer for the Los Lonely Boys was arrested Thursday along with his wife on a marijuana possession charge after police searched their home, authorities said.

Ringo Garza, 23, and Lenora Garza, 24, were booked on $1,000 bail Thursday morning and released shortly after, according to jail records.

Authorities said the search was conducted after two women filed a police report a day earlier after a night of drinking at the couple's home. The women filed the report at a hospital. Further information about the report wasn't available.

Garza and his wife each face a misdemeanor charge of possession of less than two ounces of marijuana.

"Ringo and his wife would never do anything like what is being said about them," Los Lonely Boys manager Kevin Wommack told the San Angelo Standard-Times for its Friday editions. "We have faith that the people of San Angelo, the courts, the prosecutors and the jury will be fair in this matter."

The arrest was the drummer's second for possession of marijuana. He pleaded no contest to a similar charge in 2003.

The Tex-Mex flavored rock 'n' roll group hit the national spotlight in 2004 with their Grammy award-nominated debut album "Los Lonely Boys."
January 7th, 2005 10:50 PM
Barney Fife
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
This is just one more reason I despise BOTH major political parties in the USA about equally.

Huh? Por que? What's the relationship?
January 8th, 2005 07:29 AM
Water Dragon TTM - No worries! I GET it, man!

I believe I saw a comedian on TV riffing about, what with the US of A now getting ready to spend more money than is spent on AIDS research to eradicate the opium crop; (said production being aided by the funds spent in Afghanistan for the "War on Terror") why not just airlift and drop in all the junkies locked up in prison, that would be a cheaper and more cost-effective means of reducing the spread of heroin.

Never see something that humane from either side of the aisle in WDC.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood