ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 2005 Frank Trapper
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [FORO EN ESPAÑOL] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Wallace and Gromit (NSC) Return to archive
January 5th, 2005 04:26 PM
Ten Thousand Motels (Well ... kind of old news but not too awful old)

First Glimpse Of Gromit Film

The first still from the eagerly-anticipated film Wallace And Gromit - The Curse Of The Were Rabbit was released today.

The comical caper is the first feature-length outing for the popular clay-animated duo.

The film is set for release in autumn 2005 and sees veggymania hit the pair's neighbourhood in the run-up to the annual giant vegetable competition.

The animated faves become pest control experts Anti Pesto and business is booming until a veg-eating monster starts attacking plots.

Helena Bonham Carter will provide the voice for wealthy spinster Lady Companula Tottington while comic Peter Kay is PC Mackintosh.

Ralph Fiennes is the proud and pompous Lord Victor Quartermaine in the film, written and directed by Nick Park.

Cold Feet's John Thomson will be the voice of Mr Windfall and Liz Smith, from The Royle Family, is Mrs Mulch.

[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
January 5th, 2005 04:33 PM
Ten Thousand Motels >The comical caper is the first feature-length outing for the popular clay-animated duo.<

That is indeed a milestone.
January 5th, 2005 05:13 PM
kath i LOVE wallace and gromit....i have a clock and terry has an alarm clark that are wallace and gromit.......

"the wrong trousers" is one of my favorite short films ever.....
January 5th, 2005 05:35 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
kath wrote:
"the wrong trousers" is one of my favorite short films ever.....

Really. The train chase scene is right up the with the "shower" scene in Psycho as far as flashes of genius go.
January 5th, 2005 05:54 PM
glencar I've never heard of this show/movie. What channel is it on?
January 5th, 2005 06:16 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
I've never heard of this show/movie.

WHAT?! YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF WALLACE AND GROMIT???!!!

You should go out more often.
January 5th, 2005 06:28 PM
glencar LOL
January 5th, 2005 06:30 PM
Hannalee Or watch the oscars.
January 5th, 2005 07:15 PM
kath or seen "chicken run"????
January 5th, 2005 07:31 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
kath wrote:
or seen "chicken run"????

I don't know who made or wrote Chicken Run. I didn't see it. I saw the ads though. But Wallace and Gromit are the stuff that legends are made of...clay? But then again who'd ever thought Bugs Bunny would amount to anything?
[Edited by Ten Thousand Motels]
January 5th, 2005 08:02 PM
kath nicks parks is the genius behind wallace and gromit and also chicken run.

http://www.filmcentre.co.uk/search_...ubmit5=All-crew
January 5th, 2005 08:07 PM
glencar The only cartoon movie I've seen since "Toy Story" was "The Incredibles." I will try to catch this "Wallace & Gromit." "Chicken Run" is on HBO often so maybe some time I'll watch it.
January 5th, 2005 08:49 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
kath wrote:
nicks parks is the genius behind wallace and gromit and also chicken run.

January 5th, 2005 08:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
January 5th, 2005 09:56 PM
kath oh gawd...that scene!!!

damn penguin!!!!!!

you MUST see the wallace and gromit series, glencar. they come in a pack of three (there are only three flicks, really)...chicken run is NOT wallace and gromit, but only created by the same guy. W&G are in a category all their own.....

http://www.ehche.ac.uk/~turpinh/w&g.htm
[Edited by kath]

[Edited by kath]
January 5th, 2005 10:08 PM
kath oh gawd...there's more!!!!

they're so great...so brilliant!!

http://www.wallaceandgromit.net/
January 5th, 2005 10:13 PM
kath oh glencar!!!!

http://search.ebay.com/wallace-and-...ntrypageZsearch
January 6th, 2005 05:05 AM
MRD8 According to their website the movie will be released on October 7th, 2005. I have their three shorts on DVD if anyone is interested, email me at [email protected] for details.
January 6th, 2005 06:39 AM
glencar Thanks kath but I'll wait until I'm able to see it on Nick Jr.
January 6th, 2005 11:52 AM
kath it'll never be on nick jr....
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood