ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Everybody seems to be ready... Are you ready?

© Baron Wolman, from the 40x20 Exhibition, now on world tour!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: keith dvd outstanding Return to archive
01-15-03 01:47 AM
masoudi I know its the licks tour but i bought the expensive winos dvd after having it on VHS for years. What a buzz to listen to it after a few years and man what brilliant sound and picture. This is a major upgrade from the VHS and Keiths voice and guitar sound supurb (as usual) and the duets with sarah dash make no mistake and time is on my side are frickin awesome as is the rest I have listened to so far. Im sure many of you have it but if you dont I suggest getting the bugger as it sounds incredible and the guitaring from Mr Richards and Waddy is mindblowing. Might i also say Steve Jordan on the drums bashes some mean skins as well. I bought it off Amazon for $13 which is comparable to ebay, as I wanted the zone 1 version and not the brazilian copy. Oh and an added bonus is the booklet which is about 15 pages with great pics and graphics. Something that the VHS never had.

Only 31 days until Enmore!!!

Cheers, Brendon from New Zealand

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST