ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Everybody seems to be ready... Are you ready?

© Baron Wolman, from the 40x20 Exhibition, now on world tour!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I just won a trip to see the stones in houston Return to archive
01-14-03 05:37 PM
gomper Hi everybody, I want to share with you this moment. I won a contest in a radio station in Mexico city for a trip to Houston for the next week concert.

This will be my fourth concert in the 40 licks tour, two of them via contests.

Hasta la vista!
01-14-03 05:41 PM
sasca ¡Qué suerte! Felicitaciones.
01-14-03 05:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
01-14-03 06:07 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl ... I want to add that Gomper also won the autographed guitar in the 40 licks presentation in México City.

He also gave Rogerriffin and me the link of the radio station on time but I didn't do anything to win. LOL.

This is him with the guitar he won back in September, click his image to get some luck from Mr. Lucky Bastard or for more about the presentation LOL and more pix of this lucky co&%$&%su&%#&%#

CONGRATULATIONS !!!

Do you need someone to carry your bags? Who's gonna be with you, I understand this is a package for two.

Anyway, here is a message for you mother&$&%#&%# jaja

Infeliz, desgraciado. mal viviente, mal parido, mal rayo te parta... cabrón ya rola un poco de tu suerte k, no seais ogeis k, que nacaso no sabeis que seis por seis son tereinta y seis, eis? cómo la veis?

>LIFE IS A BITCH !!!

Oye k, si necesitas alguien que te cargue las maletas, ya sabes me avisas y voy pero todo pagado incluso el boleto...

01-14-03 06:53 PM
scope i was wondering what the translation is for what you said, but that graphic pretty much sums it up. Some people have all the luck. Congrats to you anyway Gomper
01-14-03 08:57 PM
MarthaMyDear OH, GERARDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW, THERE'S THE HILARIOUS GERARDO I LOVE SO MUCH!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA!!! HA!!! HA!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
But, CONGRATULATIONS, Gomper, and I'll click on that pic. and maybe your luck will rub off on me, also, alrighty??? Gerardo, at LEAST we still have hope for the treehugger show with winners to be announced this week, righht?!?!?!
I HOPE you entered that contest and if you win, i am going to track you down in L.A. and pull MANY obnoxious practical jokes on you!!! HA!!! HA!!! HA!!! HA!!! HA!!!ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
JUST KIDDING!!! DON'T BE SCARED!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
Anyways, take care, peace and ENJOY, GOMPER!!! ROCK ON!!!

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
01-14-03 09:02 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
Gerardo, at LEAST we still have hope for the treehugger show with winners to be announced this week, righht?!?

Martha I never win a contest, both sides of the fucking coin and I lose, if I buy all the lottery tickets it is canceled, if I get a VIP pass, nobody gets backstage to party, etc etc

Also that contest was only for US citizens (with Florida and other State I don't remember now excluded). But if you win and need someone you can lean on, baby that's me! I can carry you bags also
[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
01-14-03 09:05 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
MarthaMyDear wrote:
I HOPE you entered that contest and if you win, i am going to track you down in L.A. and pull MANY obnoxious practical jokes on you!!! HA!!! HA!!! HA!!! HA!!! HA!!!ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Hey baby, for a Stones ticket and a free trip I will be willing to having you pulling me any "obnoxious practical jokes" and more than this, even any unconventional sex practice if it comes from ya

01-14-03 09:24 PM
MarthaMyDear any unconventional sex practice if it comes from ya
-------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, God... What have I gotten myself into?!?!?! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Just kidding!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P yes, I never win contests either, but I'm hopeful for the treehugger one or I ain't going and I'm not going to like driving near Staples if I HAVE to 'cause I don't live far from it ('cause I might get arrested jumping out of my car and grabbing someone's ticket and running)... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyways, get in line, then, baby... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I told Gazza I would give him an extra ticket if I won, etc., but I know he won't be able to go anyways since he lives half of the world away (ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ), I guess (I just thought he might like to see more of L.A. and he missed the Wiltern show, also, so), and then next in line is my friend here, Donna Choi (if she doesn't have to work), and then I offered Sir Stonesalot my extra tic. if I win 'cause he was posting alot about that show, etc., but you are next in line, then, so good luck to all of us!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Anyways, dear... Take care and ROCK ON and I'll let you know what happens, ok., and I'll talk to you soon!!! Anyways, ALOT MORE SOON!!! LOVE YA'!!!

*** Martha ***
01-14-03 09:44 PM
Madafaka Eso si que es suerte! Te felicito cabron!
01-14-03 09:44 PM
The Hand of Fate Lucky bastard. If I had that guitar, I'd do Keith proud with my guitar skills and everything. Who am I kidding? If I had it, I wouldn't touch the mofo, I'd set up a shrine dedicated to it! Hello all, I am Hand of Fate (aka Prodigal Son when Shaw high-speed internet isn't working or when I feel like switching accounts). Just so you know. I'd hate to pretend to be two different members. Is this illegal or am I entitled to this?
[Edited by The Hand of Fate]
01-14-03 11:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Sure you can do it, remember metamorphosis, like a Cardinal becoming Sir!

BTW, let me tell you yours is the second avatar with Mick Taylor! Since Carol Rock does not post anymore, you're the only one
01-15-03 06:08 AM
rogerriffin TE PASAS DE VERGA!!!!!!!!!!!!CABRÓN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Y NOSOTROS SOMOS PENDEJOS O QUE?????????????????????

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST