ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Everybody seems to be ready... Are you ready?

© Baron Wolman, from the 40x20 Exhibition, now on world tour!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Pete's been released Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-15-03 03:07 PM
Dandelion* Good - I kept reading that thinking there may be something wrong with my brain.

You are so right - the Stones pick their scandals well.
01-15-03 03:26 PM
Pants Make the Man I haven't talked to my fellow bandmember's yet, but I think we'll be scratching our arrangement of "Let My Love Open The Door" from the setlist. Once this whole thing blows over, we'll bring it back. Or maybe not. Who knows?
01-15-03 03:44 PM
~AzQb

Dande*girl

i'll e-mail ASAp but i cleAred all this shit out so send me "hi" with yours

~
01-15-03 06:28 PM
Dandelion* I'll email you tonight.

Heard something unreal on the radio just awhile ago - since child abuse seems to be the topic of the week... Something about a couple of parents telling their daughter she had lukemia, shaved her head, gave her sleeping pills - and then collected over $10,000 in donations.
01-15-03 07:30 PM
Miss U. I'm speechless Martha. Outstanding, lol.

oh, yeah--

01-15-03 08:50 PM
MarthaMyDear How do you make the " angry face " ??????
-------------------------------------------------------------

HI, YOUNG JOEY!!! Here is where you can find out how to post the emoticons, etc.:

Just reply to or post a new message, etc., and then look at the left-hand side where it says: "Smilies are ON" and click on that link and then a new page will pop-up that shows you ALL of the emoticons and how to post them, etc....

Anyways, have fun, youngin', and take care!!! ROCK ON WITH YOUR BAD-ASS SELF!!! TAKE CARE!!!

*** Martha ***
Page: 1 2

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST