ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Everybody seems to be ready... Are you ready?

© Baron Wolman, from the 40x20 Exhibition, now on world tour!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I'm new, i'm scared, help me! Return to archive
01-13-03 11:38 PM
Mannish Bwoy Hi, could anyone help me stepping into the wonderfull world of rolling stones FTP downloads, bootlegs and studio rarities exchange exchange. By the way, let me please introduce myself; i'm from Québec, the french part of Canada and i have seen the Stones five times in the last 10 years. I would be very interested in talking and trading with various aficionados.
Mannish Bwoy.
01-14-03 12:44 AM
MarthaMyDear WELCOME TO THE BOARD, MANNISH BWOY!!! BE AFRAID!!! BE VERY, VERY AFRAID!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P OH, MY GOD!!!ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I ACTUALLY JUST LAUGHED SO HARD I FELL OFF MY CHAIR BACKWARDS!!! HA!!! HA!!! HA!!! JUST LIKE OZZY ON THE OSBOURNES!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P That's the second time I've done that in the last, few months!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P I'm getting senile in my old fricking age!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Anyways... lol..................... :P WELCOME ABOARD, MANNISH BWOY, AND HAVE FUN POSTING!!! lol...................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Take care!!!
*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
01-14-03 08:56 AM
cocksucker Booze and pills and powders you've gotta choose your medicine....
01-14-03 04:54 PM
MarthaMyDear Honey, it's just good, strong coffee, and a good, strong sex drive, and the will to survive that keeps ME alive!!! HE!!! HE!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AREEBA!!! AREEBA!!! AREEBA!!! YIP!!! YIP!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANDELAYYY!!! ANDELAYYY!!! ANDELAYYY!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS KEEP ON ROCKIN' AND A-ROLLIN' AND ***DO*** ROCK ON WHICHA' BAD-ASS SELF!!!
lol............................
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Don't say I didn't warn ya'!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

*** Martha ***
[Edited by MarthaMyDear]
01-14-03 07:54 PM
Miss U. LOL, Martha!!!!

BTW, your new avatar really suits you. More flower-power to you!!

We need some new emoticons, voodoo.
01-14-03 08:45 PM
MarthaMyDear Yes, pyschedelic love rock from zee Chili Pepper-ramas in the land of La-La's to you all-ah's!!! OH!!! That wasn't bad!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I was just trying to imitate how Anthony Kiedis talks... Didn't do bad, if I do say so, myself... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
He kind of goes on a rant like Steven Tyler does (OOPS!!! Dare I mention ***THAT*** name?!?!?! YIKES!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
)... Maybe it's the clean and soberness INSANITY and CRAZINESS in us... I don't know... But, I wish I was just, well, doing naughty things to them both at the same time... I'm sorry but wouldn't life be so nice if that happened?!?!?! ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P

Anyways, ROCK ON WHICHA' BASS-ASS SELF and, YES, there needs to be an avatar with a longer tongue sticking out and sillier face... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P :P :P maybe a silly face with the stones tongue on it... lol........................... Emoticons rule... And, Joey is finding that out... I must go tell him to CALM DOWN right now... HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! HE!!! lol.............................................
Dang... Strong coffee... ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P
:P :P :P :P

Anyways, take c are, peace, and it's always nice hearing from you, BRENDA!!! ROCK ON and I'll talk to you soon!!! Anyways, ALOT MORE SOON!!!

*** Martha, the zephyr... Whatever the heck THAT is (?!?!?!)... lol...................... ***
01-15-03 06:12 AM
corgi37 I cant match the colorful and freaky display of the above posts, but welcome. I hope you hate the Paul McCartney, Joe Strummer, Cobain, Axle, "Yoko's houseboy" Lennon and the rest of the pretenders, as much as we all do. This is a Stones site. A page for the Stones. A wet page, if you are inclined. Sit back, wish you werent Canadian, and have fun.
01-15-03 03:20 PM
Soul Survivor actually, you dont speak for all of us, so you cant say we ALL dont like the above artists
01-15-03 05:24 PM
Jacques Hi Mannish Bwoy
We can help you for FTP and all other things, we are some French guys on the best RS MSB. So ask for help. We can help you.
My Email address (we speak French and Rolling Stones language).
[email protected]
Nice to meet you
You're welcome
Write to us
01-15-03 06:26 PM
Miss U. Hey Zephyr rock on!
LoL.

Welcome, mannish bwoy...there are several nice Cdns here & even some nice non-canucks. Fortunately most are nicer than Corgi.
[Edited by Miss U.]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST