ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Everybody seems to be ready... Are you ready?

© Baron Wolman, from the 40x20 Exhibition, now on world tour!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Single for 1/16 MSG..Sec 3, Row N. Return to archive
01-13-03 12:14 PM
jb Looks lIKE I MAY HAVE AN EXTRA FOR 1/16....SEC 3, ROW N...
01-13-03 12:57 PM
scope Not sure I can afford it, but what will it cost for this privilege? PM me if you'd like.
01-13-03 05:32 PM
chevysales
quote:
jb wrote:
Looks lIKE I MAY HAVE AN EXTRA FOR 1/16....SEC 3, ROW N...

so whats the figure as i may go for it after front row for b stage last nite i am rocked again so lets make this show #12.
01-13-03 07:55 PM
Nellcote Hey Chevy;

I was at Ronnie's side of the B. I did'nt see anyone with a Phins Jacket on, where were you...
01-14-03 09:13 AM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
Hey Chevy;

I was at Ronnie's side of the B. I did'nt see anyone with a Phins Jacket on, where were you...

come on i am to dissappointed to mix football with rock!
atleast our football season in miami.
god what a wasted season from ricky and jason.

i was with my general manager from work as i am a lowly floor manager. he was threating to wear his jets jersey which i made it clear my wife would use the tic if he did.

we were rite in front of bobby and darryl frist two seats from stage. so my guest WAS a friggin KISS fan even has a 40k show bike painted as pshyco circus album. never saw the stones before and alwasy made the jokes to me about dropping so much coin to see them and all that age shit, anyhow after getting slapped five by mick and seeing what real rock and roll is he is now a STONES fan like the rest of us! :>)

btw, i am darn glad the stinkin' jets got it handed to them as the east coast press had that chad kid as the second coming of joe mantana which he isn't even close to.

and i must say after the 11 shows i have seen this tour and 3 b stage seating i got (hartford,MSG, and this show) and the rest up front section keiths side (which is wierd i never drew any ronnie side) i will say the B stage just makes the show for me. opening nite there was 9th row in front of keiths mike but i really felt last night was more i don't know the word maybe "powerful"? love the changes in video, style and feel???

[Edited by chevysales]

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST