ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Everybody seems to be ready... Are you ready?

© Baron Wolman, from the 40x20 Exhibition, now on world tour!
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPAÑOL] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Shania Twain to do Superbowl show Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
01-09-03 05:22 PM
parmeda I can't speak for Miami jb....but in Daytona, at Big Daddy Rat's...well...LMAO!!!
01-09-03 05:22 PM
jb Daytona is not a place to visit Pam..low lifes and bikers...
[Edited by jb]
01-09-03 05:23 PM
~AzQb

MoOnIeBaBY!

...i just go...when this old guy goes to get quite trashed

And to snicker innis drink!

Next time, why not you as well? i'll sneak ya into the ladies' for an earful

~RoTfLmAo!
01-09-03 05:27 PM
sasca
quote:
parmeda wrote:

sasca, my dear....this doesn't disgust me at all.

Oh, sorry, I didn't mean you, I meant the dancers and clients.
01-09-03 05:32 PM
parmeda sasca....no offense taken

jb...LOL! I spent many-a-spring-breaks in Daytona. Some memorable times, as I can recall. Thank God it's been many moons ago!
01-09-03 05:34 PM
~AzQb

Hey Parmie

I just have to tell you: That avatar is pretty sexy stuff

What year is it from, anyway?

~
01-09-03 05:35 PM
jb Pam has great taste in men...she is all class and too good for this filthy board!!!
01-09-03 05:41 PM
parmeda Thanks Annie!
But to be honest with ya, I have no idea when the photo was taken. I saw it 'somewhere' and sent it to our wonderful magic-maker Gerardo...then Ta-Da! I love it to death! Maybe someone can give us an insight? That'd be nice!

JB...you're too kind. Others may not agree with me, but it doesn't matter.
01-09-03 05:55 PM
jb By the way, my staff just left and I checked out those videos..I don't think any of them are really the performers they claim(maybe Tanya harding and the Sara Michelle video which is harmless)>
01-09-03 07:44 PM
Miss U. Gypsy goes to see topless women dance?? You mean she's a dike?! Now it all makes sense, the obsession/repression/phobia/denial.

Developing...
01-09-03 07:57 PM
Joey " Gypsy goes to see topless women dance?? You mean she's a dike?! Now it all makes sense, the obsession/repression/phobia/denial. "

<----------- Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ! Well , she DOES read Playboy !

Easy little fella ............that's my woman you're talking about there ........plus , she LOVES the Stones and that is No. # 1 in my book .

" Gypsy secretly likes Tina Ronnie "

{{{{ J }}}} {{{{ O }}}} {{{{ E }}}} {{{{ Y }}}}

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ KINS }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-09-03 07:57 PM
Factory Girl Gypsy and Annie, I have the same birthday as Hugh Hefner. Unfortunately, I do not have stud muffins running through my house in bunny suits. No bunny suits at all...its sad.
01-09-03 08:02 PM
Joey " Unfortunately, I do not have stud muffins running through my house in bunny suits. No bunny suits at all...its sad. "

Hey , Factory Girl , I got some Rabbit Ears I can wear . That coupled with a naked Joey covered in a thin sheen of sweat is a sight to behold ............................

........and then there's the Pumps .
01-09-03 08:06 PM
Factory Girl Joey, you'll have to audition. Do you have a rabbit's tail?
If yes, wear it.
01-09-03 08:10 PM
Joey " Joey, you'll have to audition. Do you have a rabbit's tail?
If yes, wear it. "

Oh yeah I do ...............I am on my way my Princess ...............Get ready for the Titanic !!!!!!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ FLY }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
01-09-03 08:38 PM
~AzQb

POWJoey

Why hasn't Steelie been around?

~
01-09-03 10:33 PM
gypsy Sorry, Miss U, I'm not a lesbian or bisexual. I don't like women like that. But, it doesn't bother me one bit if someone is homosexual. I thought you weren't going to post here anymore?
Joey, darling, I'm not gay. The Playboys belong to my boyfriend. And, no, Miss U, just because I read it too doesn't make me gay. I think women's bodies are beautiful (well, most of them anyways).
01-09-03 10:40 PM
Sir Stonesalot You know, back in the day, SS used to frequent some of the finer strip bars in the Red Light in Frankfurt. I banged...well...more than 10 strippers. I never paid a nickle(ok, it was Germany, so I never paid a Pfenig) for any of it. Those chicks just liked me. I don't know why. They had to have known that I wasn't taking them back to the States with me.

I tagged 3 strippers after I got back to the States. One did me cause I had a pile of blow in my pocket. The other 2...well I don't know why they picked me. None of them ACTED like they hated me. And if any of them were using me...well I was using them just the same.

sasca's right. It's all a sordid business, but both sides use the other.

The best thing to do is simply enjoy it. Then put it behind you, and move on.
01-09-03 10:44 PM
FPM C10
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:

"Here's my money, now dance Monkey whore!" is what Maxy tells 'em.

Oh, THAT's what you said when you grabbed my ass at the Mustang. I couldn't make it out above the hubbub.

I wondered why you kept putting dollar bills in my back pocket.
01-09-03 11:29 PM
~AzQb

Well FlEaBiT

You did better than i did.

Maxy got some leg feels for free and at the end of the night, there warn't even a dollar to show for it

Guess i shoulda table danced-- but then with that bitch yappin bout the smokes, i couldn't very well have done my most AmAzIn table trick, ya know?

I'm talkin PeRfEcT smoke rings.

~
01-10-03 02:07 AM
FPM C10 Anybody got a smoke?
01-10-03 02:13 AM
~AzQb

Marlboro Light ok?

~RoTfFlMaOoAoAo!
01-10-03 09:21 AM
Joey " I think women's bodies are beautiful (well, most of them anyways)."

<------- I rest my case .

I hear ya little buddy...............Cameron Diaz once made the same statement .

{{{{{{{{{ JOESY AND THE PUSSYCATS }}}}}}}}}}}}
01-10-03 09:29 AM
gypsy Miss U wishes I was gay. But, if I were ever to have a lesbian experience, it damn sure wouldn't be with her.
01-10-03 09:33 AM
Maxlugar Just how high was this gam grab by the way?

Was it an inner thigh grab? I'd like to think so.

Maxy not remember!
Maxy not remember!
(laugh track)

I vow I will not Nolte on the 18th!

NO CHIBA FOR MAXY!!!

Just good old fashioned Chuck Jaegermeister!
(Laugh track w/applause)

Good night everybody!

Maxy!
01-10-03 09:52 AM
nankerphelge Oh we'll see about that!!!

Nanky has some super duper looper chiba that will change your mind real quick!!
01-10-03 10:08 AM
Maxlugar Oh Nanky!

But I owe it to the good people of this board not to be grabbing asses or legs!

Maxy gets "touchy feely" when he Nolt's.

Who are the chicks that are coming? Any chicks from this board coming? Hows about Fleabit? You bringing that fine ass to town?

Gonna Nolt and feel ya up real good!
(laugh track)

Goodnight everybody!

Maxy!
01-10-03 10:13 AM
nankerphelge As long as you stick with the ladies, I don't care if you grab anything!!

01-10-03 10:14 AM
parmeda yeah, but stick WHAT at the ladies?
01-10-03 10:24 AM
nankerphelge Good point -- we know that thing ain't loaded with blanks!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST