ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

The Bluesbreakers live on stage 1968
Happy 57th birthday Mick Taylor!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: That is my contribution for today - enjoy it! Return to archive
January 13th, 2006 11:56 AM
Jair The good news: this period of the year, actually since December and still all the entire next month, most of the local models are here in the city, because the vacations...The city is so plenty of hot asses that I'm going crazy...If I not change, I'll got a kink very soon.

The bad news: most of them are living in New York or Paris, and soon they are going back "home. Fuck me!!!

[Edited by Jair]
January 13th, 2006 12:11 PM
glencar White Stripes!
January 13th, 2006 12:23 PM
pdog These girls need lunch!
Give me a woman, not a girl, with a body and a mind...
Honestly, these girls don't even rank as wank material...
Jair, Brazil has some hotties, why would you want these coke whores?
Why?
January 13th, 2006 12:25 PM
glencar That's how they grow 'em down there pdog. They don't become coke whores until they get to Paris.
January 13th, 2006 12:42 PM
Jair
quote:
pdog wrote:
These girls need lunch!
Give me a woman, not a girl, with a body and a mind...
Honestly, these girls don't even rank as wank material...
Jair, Brazil has some hotties, why would you want these coke whores?
Why?

Man, I always liked the Kate Moss style, skinny and drugged.

And, lately, I'm right in "the age of wolf" -- I can't see a 16 yrs girl that I want to put my...hands on her.

I'am old (44 yrs), pdog - and old people like young. Thats why I love them so much.

Glencar, come on, they're not whores. Actually, doesn't exist such thing or, if so, we can call whore any woman.

[Edited by Jair]
January 13th, 2006 12:58 PM
glencar Jair, I agreed that they weren't whores - yet. Wait till Paris.
January 13th, 2006 01:26 PM
Jair
quote:
glencar wrote:
Jair, I agreed that they weren't whores - yet. Wait till Paris.

Well, at least would be - if you're correct- wery well paid whores.

In the local daily newspaper, in the classified section (you must check the section "scorts" ) you get woman by 25 Canadian dollars.

If you bargain a bit, you take TWO by the price of one! Actually, there's this type of "promotion" in some days of week, like mondays...

Its the most funny part of the reading. You wouldn't believe how creative these people are sometimes...

Survival laws, much likely!

---------------------------
Man, I have to say to me: this is the post 1717.
Alright, Jair, still not banned!!!
---------------------------
[Edited by Jair]
January 13th, 2006 01:29 PM
Angiegirl That sounds like a nice hobby Jair. Keep it up.
January 13th, 2006 01:32 PM
Jair
quote:
Angiegirl wrote:
That sounds like a nice hobby Jair. Keep it up.

Yes!!! The fact is that you laugh alot, Angiegirl. One day I will post some of these adds. Its fucking hilarious.

Ok, sorry, I had no intention to make fun of these people, but the laughs...you just cant help it!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)