ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

The Bluesbreakers live on stage 1968
Happy 57th birthday Mick Taylor!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Header Return to archive
January 12th, 2006 07:11 PM
speedfreakjive wtf, Mick looks awful, please remove quick
January 12th, 2006 10:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
speedfreakjive wrote:
wtf, Mick looks awful, please remove quick

Awful?

You're awful bright
You're awful smart
I must admit

January 12th, 2006 10:15 PM
voodoopug
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

Awful?

You're awful bright
You're awful smart
I must admit

Mick looks absorbed in the show...good pic....much better than the crap with Macca and Bono recently!
January 12th, 2006 10:31 PM
gypsy I think he looks great - especially for his age. I like the header!
January 12th, 2006 11:01 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Mick looks absorbed in the show...good pic....much better than the crap with Macca and Bono recently!

Probably you need an additional dose of U2 headers LOL
January 12th, 2006 11:04 PM
voodoopug
quote:

Probably you need an additional dose of U2 headers LOL

I have been home from work with violent diareah, and vomitting....strangely this occured the same week you posted those stupid headers.....THANKS VOODOO!
January 12th, 2006 11:13 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Voodoo Chile humiliated for his stupid headers

I have some more pix of Bono with the Stones, incuding some performing live at the Aragon in guess which City... yes CHICAGO!!! But to honor your request and to avoid having you puking at your computer screen I decided to put one of my favs portraits of Charlie with very special thanks to Jill!

Sincerly

Voodoo Chile from the Voodoopuks
January 12th, 2006 11:17 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Voodoo Chile humiliated for his stupid headers

I have some more pix of Bono with the Stones, incuding some performing live at the Aragon in guess which City... yes CHICAGO!!! But to honor your request and to avoid having you puking at your computer screen I decided to put one of my favs portraits of Charlie with very special thanks to Jill!

Sincerly

Voodoo Chile from the Voodoopuks

Its not the vomiting that is killing me, it is the constant defication! I hate missing work as every day i stay home is a dollar that someone else grabs!
January 13th, 2006 06:53 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
gypsy wrote:
I think he looks great - especially for his age. I like the header!

OK - so he still looks sexy? or just good for his age? L'Wren Scott may be looking for a younger man soon, but she probably wants his cash
January 13th, 2006 07:40 AM
gypsymofo60 No! don't remove it, this is the way we all end up.

Duhhhhhhhhhhhhh! The greatness of the guys(plural), is despite their age, (now showing, hello that's fucking life), they're still at it. More power to 'em. I only wish I would look that good 20 years from now. Give it to 'em jagger, flaunt it babe! You old devil you.
January 13th, 2006 09:08 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Its not the vomiting that is killing me, it is the constant defication! I hate missing work as every day i stay home is a dollar that someone else grabs!

What about this one?

January 13th, 2006 11:19 AM
voodoopug
quote:

What about this one?

I was about ten feet from that spot at the Aragon....what a dreadful thing for Bono to do when he started ad libbing words to the song (singing Going to a Go Go/Going to Chicago)
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)