ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

The Bluesbreakers live on stage 1968
Happy 57th birthday Mick Taylor!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Re-Thinking The Super Bowl Setlist Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
January 12th, 2006 04:21 PM
glencar Read my posts sometimes. I criticize the band's setlists, moneymongering & lack of output. But when they play, I'm there. No, they're not the Block Craws & that's a pity {sniggle} but they're what I like.
January 12th, 2006 04:31 PM
Saint Sway you bring up the Black Crowes in EVERY thread.

theres a big thread Crowes vs Stones thread on the board now and I havent responded once to it.

yet I can find a bunch of threads where you bring them up. If you dont like them, then stop mentioning them.

seriously man.

I posted the other day about tix being available so folks could score tix and you immediately turned it into a huge Crowes debate.

let it go
January 12th, 2006 04:32 PM
FPM C10
quote:
glencar wrote:

Listen you dirty cocksucker. .. Learn your place, you pissant little lowlife.
[Edited by glencar]

Good Heavens! I find it hard to believe that anyone would let someone obnoxiously harping on them for months get to them! What are you, a nutjob?
January 12th, 2006 04:33 PM
Steamboat Bill, Jr.
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Hate to burst anyone's bubble here,but the chances of them playing RFD are actully pretty high. It is the lateset single afterall.

Riffhard is right. The outlook is bleak.
January 12th, 2006 04:37 PM
glencar
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:

Good Heavens! I find it hard to believe that anyone would let someone obnoxiously harping on them for months get to them! What are you, a nutjob?

FPM, I don't know what happened to you or the reason why you're not going to show up at Stout's. I've considered you a bit unhinged in the past but it was purely politics that made you seem that way. This guy Sway bugs me & frankly, if he shows up, I'll ignore him. Nut he couldn't keep me away from the rest of the crowd. Whatever/whoever you're having difficulties with shouldn't keep you from meeting everyone else. I hope you reconsider your plans.
January 12th, 2006 04:47 PM
Saint Sway GlenC,

I'm tired of you responding with some kind of lame 3rd Grade level Crowes bash to every one of my posts

why dont you start practicing for ignoring me at Stouts by ignoring me from here on on this msg board

just ignore and dont respond to my posts. Stop with the stupid Crowes comments at every drop of the hat and we'll have nothing here to talk about

tnks,

Sway
January 12th, 2006 05:03 PM
pdog
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:
GlenC,

I'm tired of you responding with some kind of lame 3rd Grade level Crowes bash to every one of my posts

why dont you start practicing for ignoring me at Stouts by ignoring me from here on on this msg board

just ignore and dont respond to my posts. Stop with the stupid Crowes comments at every drop of the hat and we'll have nothing here to talk about

tnks,

Sway

There's always something to talk about...
January 12th, 2006 05:09 PM
mrhipfl
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
The list I started with isnt my wish list...just a prediction....Rain will Fall...I'm saddened but would bet on it..and if the play SMU what happens when Mick gets to the "make a dead man cum"....?....a bleep out??????....How bad would that be????.....(I know not as bad as RFD)....Mayberry RFD!!!!

On one live tv show, Mick just changed the words to "dead man walk"
January 12th, 2006 05:10 PM
pdog
quote:
mrhipfl wrote:

On one live tv show, Mick just changed the words to "dead man walk"

Where's the rebels that were once The Stones?
January 12th, 2006 05:14 PM
mrhipfl they died a long time ago
January 12th, 2006 06:53 PM
glencar
quote:
pdog wrote:

There's always something to talk about...

Au contraire, mon frere. Sway is a dick & I'm done with him. I will ignore him & his ilk. He's poison.
January 12th, 2006 07:01 PM
speedfreakjive Glencar ; what THE FUCK do you know about Music....?
NADA, so fuck off when it comes to music posts, oui?
[Edited by speedfreakjive]
January 13th, 2006 12:03 AM
glencar They're coming out of the woodwork...Bugger off, matey.
January 13th, 2006 12:11 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
They're coming out of the woodwork...Bugger off, matey.

can you believe what our beloved has become?
January 13th, 2006 12:38 AM
glencar I'm talking about the latest pussy attacking me. Spedfreakjive has one part of her handle correct.
January 13th, 2006 08:37 AM
gimmekeef Theres more fireworks in this thread...than we are likely to see during the whole Super Bowl Game....lol..
January 13th, 2006 09:36 AM
Joey
quote:
glencar wrote:

FPM, I don't know what happened to you or the reason why you're not going to show up at Stout's. I've considered you a bit unhinged in the past but it was purely politics that made you seem that way. This guy Sway bugs me & frankly, if he shows up, I'll ignore him. Nut he couldn't keep me away from the rest of the crowd. Whatever/whoever you're having difficulties with shouldn't keep you from meeting everyone else. I hope you reconsider your plans.

I'm sensing tension here at the board ..................

I'm sensing ....................................

********** ABRUPT END TO TRANSMISSION *************
January 13th, 2006 09:42 AM
speedfreakjive
quote:
glencar wrote:
I'm talking about the latest pussy attacking me. Spedfreakjive has one part of her handle correct.

Not that you'd understand, but you really do have a problem, glencock.
January 13th, 2006 09:51 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
Joey wrote:

I'm sensing tension here at the board ..................

same here Joey...how are you relaxed brother??
January 13th, 2006 09:52 AM
FPM C10 Joey, today is Friday the 13th - and I started the day by breaking a mirror! No shit!

Plus there are reports of pussy attacks in the area - I fear for my very life!

January 13th, 2006 09:57 AM
Joey
quote:
Jumacfly wrote:

same here Joey...how are you relaxed brother??

Juma ..........................................

I went to the Brazen Head last evening but left kinda early ( 11:00 PM CDT ) .

Still , I have had the craps all morning and me underwear is now egregiously streaked even with a Lil' ( Lil' Fiji ) piece of toilet paper rammed up me arse ........................... and you 's ?!?!

" Thanks for asking Ronnie ! "

Snuggle to the Joe ! ®

[Edited by Flacky ]
[Edited by Joey]
January 13th, 2006 10:00 AM
Joey " Today is Friday the 13th - and I started the day by breaking a mirror! No shit!"

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Plus there are reports of pussy attacks in the area - I fear for my very life! "

Nice Pussy !!!!!

Word .................... to your Flacky !

[Edited by Joey]
January 13th, 2006 12:55 PM
jb Sadly, RFD will definitely be played...and howe fucking embarrassing is that going to be????
January 13th, 2006 01:02 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
jb wrote:
Sadly, RFD will definitely be played...and howe fucking embarrassing is that going to be????

This is why I am avoiding all Super Bowl parties.

I plan on watching the Super Bowl alone with the phone turned off. I dont want to see or hear from anyone. As there will be absolutely no way to defend the foolish ass spectacle that they will make of themselves by performing RFD.

I am still barely recovering from the overwhelming amount of Stones bashing I got from friends following "The Salt Lake Incident"

I fear that after the RFD Super Bowl embarrasment, I will have to go into the witness protection program to avoid all the endless Stones harrassment that will undoubtedly follow.

Super Bowl Sunday will be a dark, dark day for all Stones fans. Pure humiliation.

[Edited by Saint Sway]
January 13th, 2006 01:03 PM
gimmekeef jb..that is a safer bet than picking against the spread...yes RFD...is a sure thing.....And it will be embarassing because even in a good arena it sounds bad..imagine there
January 13th, 2006 01:12 PM
jb
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

This is why I am avoiding all Super Bowl parties.

I plan on watching the Super Bowl alone with the phone turned off. I dont want to see or hear from anyone. As there will be absolutely no way to defend the foolish ass spectacle that they will make of themselves by performing RFD.

I am still barely recovering from the overwhelming amount of Stones bashing I got from friends following "The Salt Lake Incident"

I fear that after the RFD Super Bowl embarrasment, I will have to go into the witness protection program to avoid all the endless Stones harrassment that will undoubtedly follow.

Super Bowl Sunday will be a dark, dark day for all Stones fans. Pure humiliation.

[Edited by Saint Sway]

Smart!!! I don't even watch Super-Bowls..if your team is not in it, a monumental bore.
January 13th, 2006 01:20 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Smart!!! I don't even watch Super-Bowls..if your team is not in it, a monumental bore.

I can see a big screen being installed behind them with fake rain falling!
January 13th, 2006 01:25 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I can see a big screen being installed behind them with fake rain falling!

with choreographed dancers in neon glitter rain coats twirling umbrellas and doing that stupid underwater dance move where you hold your nose and pretend to submerge yourself under water.

Its official:
I am developing an ulcer over the RFD Stupor Bowl Spectacle
January 13th, 2006 01:32 PM
lotsajizz I like 'Rain Fall Down'. i hope I see it tonight. I hope they play it at the Super Bowl. 'fer chrissakes they got to play ONE new song at least or the "nostalgia" stamp will be official!

they just got to play it better than they did last time on ABC

please

I have faith

OK now

Cazart!!!

January 13th, 2006 01:52 PM
gimmekeef In todays USA Today sports section there was a full page Sprint/Stones Superbowl ad....I'm afraid to enter in case I win and have to be told how to dance to RFD!!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)