ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

The Bluesbreakers live on stage 1968
Happy 57th birthday Mick Taylor!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The bickering thread!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
January 11th, 2006 06:52 PM
BILL PERKS JOEY ,YOU CAN HAVE MY TICKET IF YOU COME TO NYC..I WANT TO MEET YOU THAT BAD
January 11th, 2006 08:21 PM
Maxlugar It is just plain fact that not only am I an Internet LEGEND, but I'm a friendly, warm, generous and funny person to spend some time with in real life.

I wish ALL of you get to see this for yourselves...

ALL of you!

{Fingers crossed}

MAXY!!!!!! (CEO, CFO and C3PO of WWW.Maxlugar.com)

Snuggle to the MAX!
January 11th, 2006 09:37 PM
Riffhard I concur with Pdog on his sentiment here! There was a time when he and I would have gladly slit each other's throats. Happily that is a distant memory,and we can actully laugh about it now. See,the fact is that you can seperate a man/woman from their politics by adding Stones to the mix. That two people,that I happen to know are both very cool,have allowed politics to ruin their relationship is assinine.

Message boards,by their very nature,are impersonal. Yet we here have managed to get to know each other as well as can be expected through a series of 1s and 0s via the world wide web. Now the only problem here is that while the jokes are usually rather obvious,they sometimes can be interpeted as an affront or put down when that was not the original intent. As I have mentioned,I know Flea via the web,but also because we have hoisted pints together several years ago. Our politics are polarly opposite. In fact I think his politics are insane. Likewise he feels the same about mine. At the time of our meeting neither of us knew squat about our political leanings. Because of that,while we may have engaged in some heated debtes on occassion,we have managed to look beyond that because of a common bond,and several pints of Guinness and some smoke.

My point is that at the end of the day our common interests should far outwiegh our differences. What was said between these two will remain between them as far as I'm concerned. I will say this though. Things that were said from both of them to each other were totally taken out of context,and all humour had been stripped from their respective posts for the sole reason of one upping the other. It became angry,and vindictive. It's a shame because I dare say that both of them would,in reality,get along great with each other.

I think that the shit has been taken too far,and a reality check is in order. The Rolling Fucking Stones are about to play the most famous venue in the world,and many here will be there to witness it. Perhaps for the last time ever. If there were ever a time to check your baggage at the door this would appear to be that time!

Pdog,Macky,and I are perfect examples of how the lamb can indeed lay with the lion!!

Rant over. Carry on.

Riffy
January 11th, 2006 09:41 PM
Maxlugar Pdog is the SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even remember the time when he and I were at each others throats.

Starbuck too.

Great men!

Maxy!
January 11th, 2006 09:41 PM
jb You shall be greeted!~~~
January 11th, 2006 09:42 PM
glencar
quote:
SheRat wrote:

I know, Joey. That is sad! But you note that jb offered to pay your way to NYC! I say, take it! I'll flash you my tits!

just kidding....sort of...

That's posting!
January 11th, 2006 09:43 PM
glencar I remember I too hated Pdog very briefly. Was it politics? Howe dumb. I look forward to meeting everyone.
January 11th, 2006 09:48 PM
Riffhard
quote:
glencar wrote:
I remember I too hated Pdog very briefly. Was it politics? Howe dumb. I look forward to meeting everyone.

You sir have managed to say in one sentance what it took me three paragraphs to get across. Yes you are right! Howe dumb indeed!

Riffy
January 11th, 2006 09:49 PM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
I remember I too hated Pdog very briefly. Was it politics? Howe dumb. I look forward to meeting everyone.

I think we hated each other as well~~~!!!!
January 11th, 2006 09:52 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:

Josh at one time everyone hated you! LOL! You're personlity is like Guinness. You must acquire a taste for it,and I love Guinness!

Riffy
January 11th, 2006 09:52 PM
Scottfree Uhh less lovin, more shovin....I thought this thread was made for bickering...

This thread was made for Bickering
that's what I'm gonna do
one of these days these threads? are gonna bicker all over you... (ok I suck at that)
January 11th, 2006 09:54 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

i recall hating him as well, I think he posted that he would punch my nose to look like a pugs nose! Now, we get along great and have a lot of respect for each other. I would like to greet Pdog as well...hopefully in FLL or Chicago, or possibly in the fall
January 11th, 2006 09:56 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Oh yeah, I ahted you. I think you always loved me though. And I mean to tell ya, you are now one of my fave jews!
January 11th, 2006 09:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:

Oh yeah, I ahted you. I think you always loved me though. And I mean to tell ya, you are now one of my fave jews!

behind Jake Cohl?
January 11th, 2006 09:58 PM
glencar Jake Cohl sucks. He's behind the Stones moral turpitude.
January 11th, 2006 10:00 PM
glencar BTW Even if Saint Sway (of the jackasses) shows up, I'll still stop by. I'll bring him my INXS & U2 collection.
January 11th, 2006 10:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Jake Cohl sucks. He's behind the Stones moral turpitude.

I am hurt and depressed...and hurt to read that!
Scottfree
quote:
glencar wrote:

I prefer Sammy Davis, see Shammy....May the Lord Jesus Christ bless his soul.....
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
BTW Even if Saint Sway (of the jackasses) shows up, I'll still stop by. I'll bring him my INXS & U2 collection.

I have no INXS or U2 Material in my collection!
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Josh at one time everyone hated you! LOL! You're personlity is like Guinness. You must acquire a taste for it,and I love Guinness!

Riffy

We shall forever be bound by our greetingat the Shidoobee tent at Giants Stadium.............and by Too-Jays of Boca Raton!!!
January 11th, 2006 10:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

We shall forever be bound by our greetingat the Shidoobee tent at Giants Stadium.............and by Too-Jays of Boca Raton!!!

i was wondering if you were stopping by tonite...i never received your call!!
January 11th, 2006 10:05 PM
Nellcote "We Have'nt Even Begun To Bicker"
January 11th, 2006 10:08 PM
jb
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
"We Have'nt Even Begun To Bicker"

Boston going to be cold,and the Stones hot!!! I can already tastemy filet at the Bristol room...Lobster Bisque anyone?
[Edited by jb]
January 11th, 2006 10:09 PM
glencar
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

I prefer Sammy Davis, see Shammy....May the Lord Jesus Christ bless his soul.....

Scottfree, Sammy was the MAN!
January 11th, 2006 10:09 PM
glencar
quote:
jb wrote:

Boston going to be cold,and the Stones hot!!! I can already tastemy filet at the Bristol room...Lobster Bisque anyone?
[Edited by jb]

Not out of a can though!
January 11th, 2006 10:10 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

[Edited by jb]

we were disappointed in the Filet from The Bristol Room last time....try another entree (see ADDA)
January 11th, 2006 10:14 PM
glencar BTW I missed whatever started this thread. In brief, what happened?
January 11th, 2006 10:14 PM
glencar Or better yet, don't bother. It don't fecking matter! Only a week away!
January 11th, 2006 10:23 PM
egon it's 04:15 and I can't sleep from all this bickering.

I paid good money for my plane ticket and expect to get the most out of it.

I must greet at least 20 of you, for a minimum of 6 minutes & 34 seconds, to break even.

But the way things are going now, it seems i have to greet some of you twice...

I don't hate, I only love. (maxlugar ca 1876)

[Edited by egon]
January 11th, 2006 10:27 PM
glencar Egon, it's liek a large family get-together. There's all this"Well, she's a bitch!" & "That one'll drink to much & run out on the tab!" beforehand but hugs & kisses when the time comes. And just think, it's followed by a rock & roll show!
Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)