ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

The Bluesbreakers live on stage 1968
Happy 57th birthday Mick Taylor!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The bickering thread!!!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4
January 11th, 2006 03:17 PM
LadyJane Have at it!!!!

You wanna fight...do it here!!!!!

Keep it out of the Party thread!!!!!

Excuse me...I have to go take a photo of my Mother to the Funeral Home so they can fix her hair appropriately for her wake.

Get some perspective!!!!!!

LJ.
January 11th, 2006 03:20 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Have at it!!!!

You wanna fight...do it here!!!!!

Keep it out of the Party thread!!!!!

Excuse me...I have to go take a photo of my Mother to the Funeral Home so they can fix her hair appropriately for her wake.

Get some perspective!!!!!!

LJ.

You must stay off the boards at this time ...this is too much for you too handle...Please, attend to your family and things will fall into place.
January 11th, 2006 03:26 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:

You must stay off the boards at this time ...this is too much for you too handle...Please, attend to your family and things will fall into place.

January 11th, 2006 03:32 PM
jb Joey, Can you imagine if you showed up!!! I will pay for that!!! And I can!!!
[Edited by jb]
January 11th, 2006 03:36 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:
Joey, Can you imagine if you showed up!!! I will pay for that!!! And I can!!!
[Edited by jb]

Post, Baby POST!!!

Good advice for LJ too!

January 11th, 2006 03:42 PM
Jaxx i say don't bicker at all. there are plenty of folks that have issues with me. i get my share of hate mail. big woop. its time to teflon the small stuff and party up. i don't give a damn that i'm not on anyone's greet list. everyone is on my greet list.

btw, i've been working on joey for MONTHS to show up in the big apple. i'll just have to be satisfied that he will show up to see the who with us mountain people L8er on this year..
[Edited by Jaxx]
January 11th, 2006 03:53 PM
Joey " btw, i've been working on joey for MONTHS to show up in the big apple. i'll just have to be satisfied that he will show up to see the who with us mountain people L8er on this year.. "

Damn Straight My Mile High Momma ....................

January 11th, 2006 03:54 PM
Joey " Joey, Can you imagine if you showed up!!! I will pay for that!!! And I can!!! "

http://www.independentartistscompany.com/artist.aspx?ID=22887
January 11th, 2006 04:00 PM
pdog {{{POST}}}
Honestly, if I had the forsight to see this bullshit happening, I wouldn't have spent the money to go!!!
I'm still going of course, and having a good time.
BUT!!!
I'm bummed that it seems two guys I hung with in NYC in September, b/c of something that isn't even between them, I now can't party with them both together on this trip.
That's my selfish POV...
The real irony is, that they're both handling it pretty well, and making the best and right choices given the circumstances. They were put in the situation, and now it's really fucked up!
There is a solution.. And it's simple... The people with the problems should work it out, but that ain't gonna happen...
Maybe it's pride and saving face or whatever....Regardless,
It's bullshit!!!
And why? b/c I was able to do it, and I've seen others do it too.
I threatened Maxlugar and Riffhard and some others back in the day on the boards... You know what, it was bullshit on my part and it was in the moment of anger...
It hasn't happened yet, but many of us now run the risk of having to choose and lose friends... IT SUCKS!!!
This could end !!!
Oh Yeah!!!
And easily...Too!
I say Fleabit is a spinelss pussy idiot and Fiji is a moronic pencil dick geek....
Will they forgive me? Will they not hang with me now?
Drop the fucking pride boys!!!
It's me here, one of the biggest assholes on the net!!!
All this talk about possible violence and the inabilty to try to forgive... Well fuck you both. I'm greeting you guys, and I may just kick your asses to prove that you don't need to drink to be a dick...
I'm one angry sober fuck!!!
WTF?
How stupid am I sounding? anyone getting my sarcasm and my desperation...
In all seriousness, both of the two people this centers around are both being selfish...
BUT!!! I love you guys anyway, I just need you to know that I do feel that way...
I am selfish too...
Everyone better go out of thier way to see LJ... I might not forgive that shit, and I'm fucking serious as fuck about that... Be selfish, but not when it comes to her... I may not forgive!!!
{{{POST}}}
January 11th, 2006 04:02 PM
Nellcote This thread could add to the Enemy List!
January 11th, 2006 04:03 PM
nankerphelge Joey?

January 11th, 2006 04:04 PM
pdog
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
This thread could add to the Enemy List!

I'm my own posting enemy!!!
January 11th, 2006 04:06 PM
Joey " I'm bummed that it seems two guys I hung with in NYC in September, b/c of something that isn't even between them, I now can't party with them both together on this trip.
That's my selfish POV..."

January 11th, 2006 04:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
pdog wrote:

I'm my own posting enemy!!!

January 11th, 2006 04:12 PM
Joey
Nanky ?!?!

[Edited by Joey]
January 11th, 2006 04:14 PM
SheRat
quote:
pdog wrote:
{{{POST}}}
Honestly, if I had the forsight to see this bullshit happening, I wouldn't have spent the money to go!!!
I'm still going of course, and having a good time.

I know, huh?

you were right! We're flying 3000 miles to party with someone who lives a couple miles away!

Still, don't forget, we'll be meeting Gazza! and Jaxx! and Maxmeister and Payphone Al are going to be there!

And LJ and Nanky and TomL and Starbuck and Feej--none of whom you've met yet and are NOT to be sneezed at!

SS and I have had our share of bickering but I was totally looking forward to meeting him. And I've always wanted to hang with Flea.

Oh well, however. As my dad always says: "That's life in the big city!"

January 11th, 2006 04:17 PM
Joey
quote:
SheRat wrote:

!

SS and I have had our share of bickering but I was totally looking forward to meeting him. And I've always wanted to hang with Flea.

Oh well, however. As my dad always says: "That's life in the big city!"

Sadly , I will NOT be leaving Nebraska this tour !

|
|
|
V

January 11th, 2006 04:24 PM
SheRat
quote:
Joey wrote:

Sadly , I will NOT be leaving Nebraska this tour !

|
|
|
V

I know, Joey. That is sad! But you note that jb offered to pay your way to NYC! I say, take it! I'll flash you my tits!

just kidding....sort of...

January 11th, 2006 04:25 PM
Joey
quote:
SheRat wrote:

I know, Joey. That is sad! But you note that jb offered to pay your way to NYC! I say, take it! I'll flash you my tits!

January 11th, 2006 04:30 PM
Jaxx
quote:
SheRat wrote:

geez, joey. here are 2 offers you CANT REFUSE plus one. take JB up on his offer. you can be his bitch for the weekend. and SheRat has offered you eye candy and i've got some mile high party favors saved up just for the big apple....come on.
January 11th, 2006 04:33 PM
Joey
quote:
Jaxx wrote:

SheRat has offered you eye candy and i've got some mile high party favors saved up just for the big apple....come on.

January 11th, 2006 04:34 PM
SheRat
quote:
Jaxx wrote:

geez, joey. here are 2 offers you CANT REFUSE plus one. take JB up on his offer. you can be his bitch for the weekend. and SheRat has offered you eye candy and i've got some mile high party favors saved up just for the big apple....come on.

Seriously, Jaxx! What do you suppose is keeping him from pouncing on this once in a lifetime opportunity?

Remember Joey, it's better to regret the things you did than the things you didn't do...
January 11th, 2006 04:35 PM
Joey " Remember Joey, it's better to regret the things you did than the things you didn't do..."

January 11th, 2006 04:38 PM
Gazza
quote:
SheRat wrote:

if she doesnt, I'll flash you mine

and I'm not kidding either!
January 11th, 2006 04:53 PM
pdog It is better to regret the things you have posted, than the things you haven't posted!!!
January 11th, 2006 04:58 PM
Joey
quote:
pdog wrote:
It is better to regret the things you have posted, than the things you haven't posted!!!

My Joshy need not be idolized ;
Or enlarged at ' Shidobee ' beyond what he was at ' Rocks Off ' .
He IS to be remembered as a kind and decent man ;
A man who saw wrong and tried to right it ...
Saw suffering and tried to heal it ...
Saw War and tried to STOP it .

And those of us who loved him ** Young Joey's voice now cracking with visceral and heartfelt emotion *** ;
And who take him to his ' transition ' here today .
Know that what he was and what he stood for ;
Will someday come to pass for all the world .
As he said many times in many posts throughout the decades ;
" Some Men see message boards the way they are and say , ' Why ?!?! ' ..... ' WHY ?!?! ' .........
I dream of message boards that never were and say , ' WTF ?!?! ' !!!!!!!! "

I Thank You For Your time Today !

Scazz!

...cue chorus :

Has anybody here seen my old friend Joshy?
Can you tell me where he's gone?
He freed a lot of people,
But it seems the good they die young.
You know, I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend John?
I just looked around and he's gone.

Anybody here seen my old friend Martin?
I just looked 'round and he's gone.

Didn't you love the things that they stood for?
Didn't they try to find some good for you and me?
And we'll be free
Some day soon, and it's a-gonna be one day ...

Anybody here seen my old friend Bobby?
I thought I saw him walk up over the hill,
With Joshy, Martin and John.

Baby Joe
http://www.mecca.org/~crights/dream.html

January 11th, 2006 05:01 PM
pdog Joey,
You get it!!!
Sadly, I will not leave earth this tour!!!

January 11th, 2006 05:09 PM
Joey
quote:
Gazza wrote:

if she doesnt, I'll flash you mine

and I'm not kidding either!

January 11th, 2006 05:45 PM
gypsy My darling joey, you have a PM.
I'm sure you'll have a BM later.
January 11th, 2006 05:56 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
My darling joey, you have a PM.
I'm sure you'll have a BM later.

I got it !!!

Thanks My Princess .................

Enjoy ! :

Page: 1 2 3 4
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)