ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

The Bluesbreakers live on stage 1968
Happy 57th birthday Mick Taylor!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What Mick said??????????? Return to archive
January 11th, 2006 10:55 AM
Jair
Ok, I am also stupid, besides somethin' special. But let me ask:
WTF mick says right before "truly", when he's singing YCAGWYW, in LIve Licks?

Is something like "phoepe", "peebe", what the hell hes saying?

Many, many thanks. Got to know that or I wont be quiet today.
Thanks again...:

Uf!!!

[Edited by Jair]
January 11th, 2006 01:45 PM
Jair PLEASE??????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 11th, 2006 01:48 PM
pdog I would post if I knew, I know what I post, knowing how to post, is the only thing I Do !!!

This post was inspired in large part by the book "Yurtle The Turtle".

My post's are BOND!!!
January 11th, 2006 01:51 PM
Jair
quote:
pdog wrote:
I would post if I knew, I know what I post, knowing how to post, is the only thing I Do !!!

This post was inspired in large part by the book "Yurtle The Turtle".

My post's are BOND!!!

Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you, Thank you, thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was totally inspired by Paris Hilton.

January 11th, 2006 01:52 PM
pdog
quote:
Jair wrote:

This post was totally inspired by Paris Hilton.

Sadly, we're livng in a Post-Hilton world!
[Edited by Perez Hilton.com]
[Edited by pdog]
January 11th, 2006 01:55 PM
Jair But, I know that you know, and you wont know that I also know.
So, I still don't know, while you know and you know that you know because you really know, I know. Thus, if you know, dont you think you could let me know? We both know what you know and what you dont know, and we know that at least this you know.

January 11th, 2006 01:56 PM
pdog
quote:
Jair wrote:
But, I know that you know, and you wont know that I also know.
So, I still don't know, while you know and you know that you know because you really know, I know. Thus, if you know, dont you think you could let me know? We both know what you know and what you dont know, and we know that at least this you know.

You post wha'?

January 11th, 2006 01:58 PM
Jair
quote:
pdog wrote:

You post wha'?

Ya! I knew you know!
January 11th, 2006 02:07 PM
pdog
quote:
Jair wrote:

Ya! I knew you know!

I fear soon I will be gone from this mortal coil. I do not know if I can post from the otherside... I will be buried with my laptop nonetheless...
January 11th, 2006 02:49 PM
Jair
quote:
pdog wrote:

I fear soon I will be gone from this mortal coil. I do not know if I can post from the otherside... I will be buried with my laptop nonetheless...

Ok, I give up, if make you feel better.
I shall become a Pet Shop Boys fan from now on.
Thanks
It was really nice to meet you.
Bah-baeey

January 12th, 2006 08:12 AM
Jair
quote:
Jair wrote:
PLEASE??????????????? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, no one else?

January 13th, 2006 12:58 AM
Kurtcobainkid87 He says "baby" he just says it really weird like the clothing line "bebe". I meant to answer this awhile ago, my computer froze though at that time. There's your answer though. I assume its the same as Forty Licks' DVD of Twickenham. I don't have Live Licks but the scenario you described is the same as the Twickenham show so there ya go.
January 13th, 2006 06:34 AM
Jair
quote:
Kurtcobainkid87 wrote:
He says "baby" he just says it really weird like the clothing line "bebe". I meant to answer this awhile ago, my computer froze though at that time. There's your answer though. I assume its the same as Forty Licks' DVD of Twickenham. I don't have Live Licks but the scenario you described is the same as the Twickenham show so there ya go.

Many thanks! Wow...finally!!!
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)