ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

The Bluesbreakers live on stage 1968
Happy 57th birthday Mick Taylor!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I need your prayers.................... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
January 10th, 2006 05:52 AM
LadyJane Mom passed away at 4:15 this am.

I am okay as she is now at peace.

Thank you everyone.....

Much Love,
LJ.
January 10th, 2006 05:58 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Mom passed away at 4:15 this am.

I am okay as she is now at peace.

Thank you everyone.....

Much Love,
LJ.

I m sorry LJ.
I don t know what to say but please be sure I m thinking about you.
your mom is now in peace and that s the essential.

jU
January 10th, 2006 06:00 AM
erikjjf LJ,
I am sorry for your loss.

/Erik
January 10th, 2006 07:16 AM
Surround Sister She will be with you until the End of Time and beyond that.
January 10th, 2006 07:25 AM
Gazza Sorry for your loss, LJ - our thoughts are with you and all of your family
January 10th, 2006 07:57 AM
Factory Girl Lady Jane,

I am so truly sorry for your loss.

May the Good Lord shine a Light on you, your mom and your family.
January 10th, 2006 08:32 AM
Moonisup ahh! I hope she looks down on you with a smile and with love. Take care!!

Rik
January 10th, 2006 08:33 AM
scope LJ, I am so sorry. I still have both my parents and can only imagine what you are feeling right now. But as you say, she is at peace and finally resting. She will be with you always.
January 10th, 2006 08:46 AM
FotiniD LJ, I'm terribly sorry for your loss.
Your mum is surely looking at you right now, feeling really proud of her daughter and she always will be near darling.

Take care of yourself.
January 10th, 2006 09:07 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Dear Lady Jane

I'm so sorry for this sad news, but on the other hand as Egon mentioned it was nice that was quick and peaceful, my mom passed away by cancer when she was only 60 and it was an absurd agony

She lived 83 years old with love from her relatives and passed quickly, that's a blessing, hard to tell but true.

Also I experienced that the more you grow the more you appreciate and love them so I can imagine how hard time is this for you but I'm sure you're strong enough to live it

Give your dad all your love he's going to need it

Love ya

Sincerely

Gerardo
January 10th, 2006 09:30 AM
GerryS Dear LJ,
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. So sorry about your Mom. Lost my Mom and Dad within 2 years of each other, still miss them. Your Mom will be near, believe that.
January 10th, 2006 09:35 AM
Irina I'm so sorry for Your loss, Lady Jane...
My thoughts are with you
Love you

January 10th, 2006 10:44 AM
glencar I'm so sorry, Paula...
January 10th, 2006 10:48 AM
Madafaka I'm sorry LJ... I'm with you.
January 10th, 2006 11:50 AM
egon I emailed you my sweet...
January 10th, 2006 11:54 AM
Martha LJ,

I woke up to pee in the middle of the night and didn't look at the clock, but was thinking of YOU very, very strongly. I wonder how close it was to the passing of your Mother? I even wondered if she might be passing when I woke up.

I realize as I am typing this now that she passed exactly 11 weeks to the day that my Dad died.

I had prayed your Mother would not suffer and I am so happy she did not. That is what gave me the most strength to get through Daddy's passing. He didn't know a thing and went out like the end of a song.

I understand what you are going through...prayers are coming to you from me non-stop.

I will see you in person next week. Our plans are firming up (we haven't gotten a No from anyone we are asking to stay with AND Chris may have landed an interview with A&E while we are in town just today! ). :-)

I love you sweetie.

May your Mother rest in peace now.

with our deepest sympathy,
Martha and Chris
January 10th, 2006 12:07 PM
Sir Stonesalot P

I am so very sorry for your loss.

I know this is a strange time to say this...but I think you should still come to NYC. It'll be good for your mental health. There will be people there with whom you can share your burden, and who have gone through what you are going through. Maybe you'll even be able to put your sadness aside for a few hours. At least think about it.

Again, if you need an ear to bend, call me. I'm off for the next 2 days.

Love,
M
January 10th, 2006 12:17 PM
jb
I am truly sorry for your loss. May god give you, your father and the rest of your family the strength and comfort to carry on. In heaven, I am sure your mom is at peace and will be looking down on you like a shining star on a dark , sparkling night. Her earthly body may be gone, but her spirit and soul are eternal...God bless you my friend.
January 10th, 2006 12:36 PM
kath oh paula. please know i am giving you a huge virtual hug right now and i am sending all my love to you and your mom.

she has wings now and she will always be with you....always!

[Edited by kath]
January 10th, 2006 12:41 PM
monkey_man So sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. My best thoughts are being sent your way.
MM
January 10th, 2006 12:50 PM
Angiegirl Sorry to hear she passed away Paula, take good care of yourself and your dad!!
January 10th, 2006 12:59 PM
mickmask Not gone...just not here.
Godspeed to her.

MM.
January 10th, 2006 01:01 PM
Jair Sorry for your loss, LJ.
I am sure she will live forever in your mind and good memories.

January 10th, 2006 01:12 PM
Trey Krimsin LadyJane, I am sorry for the loss of your mother. She is at peace now, but that doesn't heal the pain you're going through now. The healing will come with time. If you focus on the good times and memories, it will help put a smile on your face and heal the emotional wounds.

LadyJane, from one Rocks Off inmate to another, my thoughts and prayers are with you today and always.
[Edited by Trey Krimsin]
January 10th, 2006 01:44 PM
doo doo doo Dude All my love Lady Jane. You are a very sweet woman and my prayers go out to you.
January 10th, 2006 02:16 PM
gypsy P~
I love you very much. Check your email when/if you get the chance. I also called and left a message.

You're always in my thoughts and prayers.
Love always,
J
January 10th, 2006 02:37 PM
DoctorStones I feel sorry for you LJ.
Condolences to you, your father and your family
January 10th, 2006 02:50 PM
jb LadyJane, words don't have meaning at times like these...I can't begin to feel your pain...I have been there as well, and understand you are numb....the whole year, all the hardship and suffering you have been through, and now the cruelty of this.....it is enough to test even one like yourself, who has faith....but the rainbow will appear from the clouds again..as it always does..and we continue to live our lives in quiet desperation trying to find the good out of what is otherwise a very hard existence....You will make it-you have no choice!!!!
Lastly, don't feel pressured to come to New York if it is too much for you....we all understand....give yourself enough time to grieve. We all are deeply hurt by your loss.
[Edited by jb]
January 10th, 2006 03:10 PM
FPM C10 I am so sorry, LJ.

I lost my mom in '02, and I still catch myself wanting to call her - something cool will happen and I immediately think "wait'll I tell Mom about this!" and then I remember that I don't have her phone number any more...but she's with me always, just in a different way.

In my case my mom went instantly, and I was always sort of glad that she didn't suffer or have to live in a diminished capacity. But that certainly didn't make the loss any less devastating.

So to quote Bill Clinton: I feel your pain.
January 10th, 2006 04:50 PM
TomL Our prayers and thoughts are with you. Hang in there and call upon us if need be.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)