ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

The Bluesbreakers live on stage 1968
Happy 57th birthday Mick Taylor!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: I need your prayers.................... Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
January 9th, 2006 12:10 AM
LadyJane My Mother suffered a stroke tonight..actually in my arms.

She is in Critical Condition and may not make it through the night.

Please pray for her and my Dad and Me.

LJ.
January 9th, 2006 12:18 AM
Starbuck wish i could do this in person....

January 9th, 2006 12:19 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
My Mother suffered a stroke tonight..actually in my arms.

She is in Critical Condition and may not make it through the night.

Please pray for her and my Dad and Me.

LJ.

Oh no LJ!!!! My heart goes out to you...............I can't believe this is happening to you. I am so sorry......I will call you tommorrow...........whatever I can do, please let me know....You are loved by all of us here.......I will pray for you and you mom all night.....You deserve so much better.....I am deeply saddened and I know words are meaningless at a time like this.............I know you will get your mom the best care available and she will make it!!! Please don't give up hope........I am your friend and I am here for you. God bless you and your family......with heartache and love-Josh

(please see my e-mail)

[Edited by jb]
January 9th, 2006 12:20 AM
MrPleasant I'll pray.

Best wishes.
January 9th, 2006 12:21 AM
Daethgod hang in there buddy
my Dad had a triple bypass earlier this year and all the kind words and funky get well messages from Rocks Off-ers put a smile on his dial .

hope all goes well .. we are thinking of you here in the land of the Kangaroo and nasty sharks

January 9th, 2006 12:36 AM
jaggergurl LJ!!! OMG!! I am sending you tons and tons of prayers and thoughts, friend... ****HUGS*** and even more ***HUGS***

January 9th, 2006 12:44 AM
Sir Stonesalot P

My thoughts are with you and your family. I wish you all well. I'd really like to give you your hug right now...I'm sure you could use it.

Call me if you need an ear to bend.
January 9th, 2006 12:46 AM
RollingstonesUSA My thoughts and prayers r with u and ur whole family....
January 9th, 2006 01:04 AM
WhenTheWhipComesDown My prayers are with you. May God be with you during these hours. I pray your
Mom makes it and recovers fully.
January 9th, 2006 01:30 AM
glencar Aw geez, LJ, I just got here. I'm sorry to see this news. Good luck to yer Mom & I'll say a few prayers for her.
January 9th, 2006 01:42 AM
parmeda LJ...I just rifled off another e-mail to you.

I'll call you first thing in the morning, honey.
But if you need me before then...hunt my ass down!
January 9th, 2006 03:04 AM
Zeeta Hang on in there LJ...

It's gonna be a difficult time.

Get well soon LJ's Mother!

January 9th, 2006 03:13 AM
egon LJ, hope everything will be ok.

I'll email later!

Take care
Egon
January 9th, 2006 03:14 AM
Angiegirl That sucks LJ, be strong ok!! Let us know how your mum and you are doing if you can. Take care sistah.
January 9th, 2006 03:23 AM
LadyJane You guys and gals are the best.

It's the end..........she is bleeding into her brainstem. I told them no extraordinary means.

Just a matter of time...hospital is only 3 blocks away.

Dad is home sleeping.......I don't know how I'll ever tell him.

Thanks.............

My Mom loves the Stones........she was so looking forward to the Super Bowl halftime show.........really......still cutting out articles from the paper for me.......

LJ.
January 9th, 2006 03:31 AM
FotiniD My darling LJ, I'm so terribly sorry to heart about your mum's stroke

There's not really much to say, other than I'm sending you out all my love and support. Just know, for all it means, there are people here thinking about you, even if they just appear as pixels on a screen.

Take care of yourself and hang on in there.
January 9th, 2006 04:06 AM
Voodoo Scrounge Prayers and good wishes to you
January 9th, 2006 05:15 AM
corgi37 You have my most heartfelt prayers and thoughts, my sweet Lady Jane. Hope all works out for your Mum.
January 9th, 2006 05:52 AM
Gazza Good God - what terrible news

My thoughts are with you and all of your family.
January 9th, 2006 06:04 AM
bez85 Believe in the power of prayer, MIne are with you
January 9th, 2006 06:05 AM
charlotte Sorry to hear this...may God be with you and your family
January 9th, 2006 06:26 AM
Nellcote Chin Up!
Your Mom will provide wisdom & guidance
for years to come.
Good Luck!
January 9th, 2006 06:30 AM
Jumacfly Dear LJ
take care, all my prayers for you and your family

JU
[Edited by Jumacfly]
January 9th, 2006 07:17 AM
sirmoonie So sorry to hear this LJ. Hang in there.
January 9th, 2006 07:26 AM
Flairville My thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care.
January 9th, 2006 07:33 AM
Factory Girl My Dear Lady Jane,

I am so very sorry to hear about your mom. I will pray for you and your family.

Many Hugs,

FG!
January 9th, 2006 07:56 AM
Sharp_E I am so sorry to hear this news LJ. Sending out positive and comforting vibes to you and your family and the biggest of heartfelt cyberhugs.
January 9th, 2006 08:11 AM
scope LJ, what more can I add but my own prayers and thoughts for your Mom. I knew from our talks that she was ill, but no idea that this would happen. Be strong girl and reach out to us as needed.
January 9th, 2006 08:43 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I don't have words to express my feelings here my dear LadyJane, but you know my thoughts are with you, your dad and relatives. I wish the best end for all of you, a long agony is not fair for your mom and her relatives, of course I wish her to heal and be back with you. Be strong sweetheart
January 9th, 2006 09:12 AM
Honky Tonk Man Oh my goodness. Terrible news. Honestly Ladyjane, please try and get through this. My thoughts are with you and your family.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)