ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

The Bluesbreakers live on stage 1968
Happy 57th birthday Mick Taylor!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAŅOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Happy Birthday Lotus Couch!!!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
December 20th, 2005 12:17 PM
telecaster
quote:
jb wrote:
U2 will never have the legendary status of the stones..yes, they are more popular this past year...but they will never be remembered when we are dead.......................

jb Howe is U2 more popular this past year?

I bet if I asked 10 of my friends they wouldn't even know they were on tour

jb it is -7F right now

Miami?
December 20th, 2005 12:29 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
U2 will never have the legendary status of the stones..yes, they are more popular this past year...but they will never be remembered when we are dead.......................

Bono is Time Magazine's , " PERSON OF THE YEAR " !!!!!!
December 20th, 2005 01:01 PM
FPM C10 hU2miliating!

December 20th, 2005 01:07 PM
Joey
quote:
FPM C10 wrote:
hU2miliating!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 20th, 2005 01:24 PM
Starbuck
December 20th, 2005 01:39 PM
Starbuck BTW joshie....that is some fine work you are doing over at gasland...

a whole new generation of stones fans who have not heard your schtick...how will you handle it? how indeed? coming on strong at first could cause some waves, but if you bide your time and play your cards right, the legend of josh esq could continue for generations!

December 20th, 2005 02:57 PM
Maxlugar Thanks everyone!

Here's to another year!

December 20th, 2005 02:59 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
Thanks everyone!

Here's to another year!

December 20th, 2005 03:08 PM
Maxlugar Great news! I just remembered, the offical launch date was 12/31/04! New Years Eve was the official launch of WWW.Maxlugar.com! It was on that date that all but the six test users learned about The Couch!

Another Birthday coming up!

It's Coming....
December 20th, 2005 03:09 PM
Joey " Here's to another year!"

December 20th, 2005 03:11 PM
Joey " It's Coming...."

December 20th, 2005 03:22 PM
Maxlugar JOEY!!!
December 20th, 2005 03:26 PM
jb Funny stuff guys!!! I sense a thawing????
December 20th, 2005 03:30 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Funny stuff guys!!! I sense a thawing????

can we see an olive branch in the future???

I love SInbad in "Houseguest"!!!!!!
December 20th, 2005 03:30 PM
Joey " Funny stuff guys!!! I sense a thawing????"

I have invited my Maxy to the " Q CENTER " next month .

He has accepted ! :

...ss ! "
December 20th, 2005 03:31 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

can we see an olive branch in the future???

I love SInbad in "Houseguest"!!!!!!

Yes...I see a olive branch and I see a greeting soon!!! What happened to Sinbad???
Starbuck
quote:
Joshie mused:

"I sense a thawing???"

Joey " The chat room has exceeded all expectations!"

December 20th, 2005 05:16 PM
Joey " It's Coming...."

[ Edited by Sniggles ]
[Edited by Joey]
December 21st, 2005 08:11 AM
Maxlugar We must renew the Patriot Act.
December 21st, 2005 09:18 AM
Joey
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
We must renew the Patriot Act.

I would like to nuzzle you .

W- W- W- What ?!?!

" Bill and Melinda Gates slipped quietly into Omaha Friday to sit with rock star Bono for some important photos - Time magazine's "Persons of the Year."

The trio, who grace this week's Time cover, were photographed at the Hilton Omaha. The night before, Bono and his band, U2, wowed 16,000 fans across 10th Street at Omaha's Qwest Center.

For a few hours Friday, quipped a friend, "the center of the universe was in Omaha."

That pal was Warren Buffett, chairman of Omaha-based Berkshire Hathaway Inc. and second to Gates on the list of the world's wealthiest people.

Gates, the Microsoft chairman, has visited Buffett in Omaha before, dining at such restaurants at Gorat's and Petrow's. (The latter posted a wry sign in September: "Over 2 billionaires served.")

Buffett is such a part of the furniture in Omaha that people tend not to bother him and his famous guests. But Friday's visit by Gates and his wife rated top-secret security.

Keith Hess, general manager of the Hilton, said he learned of the photo session a week in advance but maintained a professional silence. He added: "It was very hush-hush."

Marshelle King, the hotel's director of convention services, worked with a New York company in transforming a ballroom to look like a large living room, with couches and lamps.

The Friday shoot, Hess said, followed a record-breaking night for the hotel, which was sold out because of the U2 concert.

Despite tight security, Hess said, Bill and Melinda Gates walked through the front lobby.

As Time reports this week, reporter Josh Tyrangiel sat with Bono, Bill and Melinda in Omaha for a Q-and-A.

The trio were saluted not for their contributions to music or computers, but for their philanthropy, especially in the causes of poverty and global health.

Time wrote that the three were honored "for being shrewd about doing good, for rewiring politics and re-engineering justice, for making mercy smarter and hope strategic and then daring the rest of us to follow."

That the personages converged on Omaha was somewhat an accident of the calendar. Bono's concert Thursday came just before publication of the annual Time honor.

He also met Friday at Omaha's Joslyn Art Museum with the board of his DATA, an acronym for Debt, AIDS, Trade, Africa. Included were Susan A. Buffett and Howard Buffett, daughter and son of Warren.

Their mother and his wife, Susan T. Buffett, died last year. At her private funeral in Omaha, Bono sang "Forever Young" and "All I Want Is You."

Time reports that the Gates Foundation's endowment is the world's largest, nearly $32 billion. The next largest is that of the Susan T. Buffett Foundation, at $2.55 billion.

In 2002, Warren had toured with Bono, spreading word of the crisis in Africa. Bono said Buffett had urged him to appeal not so much to America's conscience as to its greatness.

From the Omaha stage Thursday, Bono paid tribute to "the Tribe of Buffett" and said of the Buffetts and Gateses: "We're all having a Christmas party."

Warren calls his annual Berkshire Hathaway shareholder meeting, which drew 20,000 in the spring to the Qwest Center Omaha, a capitalist version of Woodstock. But Thursday's event, which he attended, "was my first rock concert - and U2 is definitely my favorite rock band."

Buffett's three amigos met in Omaha because it was convenient. Their reminders of world poverty and illness appeal to humanity's greatness, even if that's inconvenient."

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=1636&u_sid=2085471

December 21st, 2005 11:12 AM
Maxlugar [quote]Joey wrote:

W- W- W- What ?!?!

May George W. Bush be listening in on your next call to Barnes and Noble.

December 21st, 2005 11:16 AM
Joey " May George W. Bush be listening in on your next call to Barnes and Noble."

Come To Joey ..........................

|
|
|
V
The Rolling Stones
The Rolling Stones will once again showcase their diversity as musicians and bring fans electrifying performances and state-of-the art stage production while performing in both stadiums and arenas throughout North America.

When:
Sunday, January 29, 2006
7:30PM

Where:
Qwest Center Arena

Ticket Information:
$62.00-$97.00-$162.00-$352.00 Tickets are on sale at all ticketmaster retail ticket center locations, Ticketmaster charge-by-phone in Omaha at (402)422-1212 and Lincoln (402)475-1212, online at Ticketmaster.com or at Qwest Center Omaha Box Office.

http://www.omahameca.com/

Flacky Carson

December 21st, 2005 12:14 PM
Cafe Hostess Jill
quote:
Maxlugar wrote:
[quote]Joey wrote:

W- W- W- What ?!?!

May George W. Bush be listening in on your next call to Barnes and Noble.

I am actually thinking about volutarily joining the Federal Witness Protection program to end this stalking
December 21st, 2005 01:33 PM
sirmoonie
quote:
Cafe Hostess Jill wrote:

I am actually thinking about volutarily joining the Federal Witness Protection program to end this stalking

Jill, do you do phone sex?
December 21st, 2005 01:42 PM
Joey
quote:
Cafe Hostess Jill wrote:

December 21st, 2005 01:45 PM
Joey " Jill, do you do phone sex? "

http://www.independentartistscompany.com/gallery.aspx?artistID=22887

http://www.independentartistscompany.com/artist.aspx?ID=22887
December 21st, 2005 02:03 PM
sirmoonie Joey, merry X-Piss to you.

Did you know that believers of intelligent design can celebrate X-Piss with no discomfort?
December 21st, 2005 02:08 PM
Joey
quote:
sirmoonie wrote:
Joey, merry X-Piss to you.

Did you know that believers of intelligent design can celebrate X-Piss with no discomfort?

Moonie !!!!!

Here is wishing your family and yourself a very Merry Christmas and Happy Happy New Year !!!!!!!!

Moof Piss

Looking forward to greeting you once again at THE QWEST CENTER next month :

www.omahameca.com

December 21st, 2005 02:08 PM
Maxlugar Three babies were in that damn plane!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)