ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden - January 16, 2003

Shannon Stapleton/Reuters
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Woodywoodpecker Return to archive
01-09-03 04:53 PM
Soul Survivor Doesnt this guy remind you of me?
01-09-03 05:11 PM
woodywoodpecker Dont quite get ya Soulie?

Please explain
01-09-03 05:23 PM
Soul Survivor When I first started, I would go on these Frantic posting sprees
01-09-03 05:42 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy Soulie has his own style of posting named after him: It's called "pulling a Soulie". If you post radically like he did (I'd show up some nights to find the whole front page covered in "Last post: Soul Survivor", and often he'd reply to himself to keep going at a ferocious rate), that's what yer doing. We suspected speed or perhaps cocaine. If one "Pulls a Soulie", one floods the boards, although it's not necessarily a bad thing.

And Soulie, woodywoodpecker's been around for at least as long as I have, I think - he just only posts occasionally and in short bursts. You, on the other hand, exploded onto the scene! Remember that one night this summer, everyone was telling you to go to bed? Eventually you just said "Well, it's 2:30, good night" and everyone started breathing again. You were sorely missed during yer time away, I must say - many "Where's Soulie" campaigns were started. Now jb and woodywoodpecker both seem to be posting very frequently, which is what both of them have been known to do - pulling Soulies!

-tSYX --- Yeah you got speadfreak jive!
01-09-03 05:50 PM
Soul Survivor Right On Brother!

I did EXPLODE towards the middle of August, left around October, started again around early December and reached 1,000 on Christmas Eve (or the day before?).

Lol, people told me to go to bed. And I called it a night at 2:30. Pulling a SOULIE is not flooding because I have something "special" about me
01-09-03 08:15 PM
woodywoodpecker I didnt expect anyone to notice?
Ive been here for ages but usually just to read the goss, now I thought id start getting more involved but I will remember I'm being watched and be cautious in pulling a soulie!
01-09-03 09:50 PM
Scottfree By all means pull a Soulie, I do mild versions here and there, and fade in to oblivion
01-09-03 10:20 PM
beer At Soulie's peak posting frenzy, we almost had to build a fuckin ark.
01-10-03 06:45 AM
gypsymofo60 And God gave names to all the animals///in the begining- a long time ago LOL Beer!.....Hey Woody! You go right ahead and post to your hearts content man, after all- that's what it's all about right?....And keep coming up with that artwork.....Hey! Noah----Where's me fucking camel?
01-10-03 03:11 PM
woodywoodpecker Hey Gyp's,

Thankyou again for for kind words. Have you seen the site yet? Just added a couple more covers.

"I'M WORKIN SO HARD TO KEEP YOU IN A LUXURY" HAH HAH
01-10-03 11:26 PM
gypsymofo60
quote:
woodywoodpecker wrote:
Hey Gyp's,

Thankyou again for for kind words. Have you seen the site yet? Just added a couple more covers.

"I'M WORKIN SO HARD TO KEEP YOU IN A LUXURY" HAH HAH

I've just gotten up the courage to face this bloody PC again after yesterdays debacle. But I'll definately have a butcher's today.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST