ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden - January 16, 2003

Shannon Stapleton/Reuters
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Avatars Return to archive
01-08-03 12:45 AM
Gimme Shelter How do I post an aviator and how can I add a pic to my posts? Can anyone please help?
01-08-03 12:53 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl 1) The image must be somewhere on the net:

If you have space on the net just upload the image (100x100 pixels please, as regardless of the size of the actual image it will show up at that size, if the image is larger it will slow the loading of the board for those with slow connection)

If you don't have space on the net, just send you picture to me, if you're a girl send two! SEND IT... SEND IT... SEND IT TO ME...

In any case let's say the the image is located at "URL"

2) Enter the URL of your image in your profile's avatar box (your profile is here http://novogate.com/boards/profile.php?boardid=968) and click submit.

Your next message will have that image, and all previous messages too. If you don't have nothing worth posting at that moment just post a TEST MESSAGE and delete it. Then all you rprevious messages qill have the avatar and the test message will dissapear.

01-08-03 01:13 AM
exile hey VoodooChileInWOnderland

Is that Mick Jagger OR Steven Tyler in your footer?
hard to tell
01-08-03 09:06 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl None of them
01-08-03 09:16 AM
magicwoman its keith
01-08-03 09:17 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl No...
01-08-03 11:35 AM
L&A Is it Gerardo, Voodoo ?
01-08-03 03:15 PM
stonedinaustralia yes i bet it is voodoo - in fact both voodoo's avavtars are voodoo - am i right??
01-08-03 05:17 PM
Moonisup Voodoo in a horny mooth
01-11-03 03:33 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Oh yeah!

That's me!
01-11-03 06:41 AM
beer OK, since its a new year, should everyone claim a new avatar?
01-11-03 09:19 AM
parmeda Beer...

Over my rotting corpse, will I change mine...

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST