ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

Madison Square Garden - January 16, 2003

Shannon Stapleton/Reuters
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: NEED CD ART? MAYBE I CAN HELP. Return to archive
01-06-03 07:51 PM
woodywoodpecker I notice alot of posts with people looking for cover art.

If I'am missing art I always make my own. I have a few to show people if they are interested in seeing them.
email me privateley and I will send you some examples.
01-07-03 02:14 PM
riffhard64 hey Woody...i would love to see some of your art...e-mail me some examples [email protected]
01-07-03 03:35 PM
woodywoodpecker Hey Riffhard, you have mail!

Regard Woodpecker
01-08-03 06:20 AM
ozstones Hi all

Woodpeckers artwork is first class and might I suggest his talents are sorely needed for the class of 2002 concert where some of the artwork available on cover sites is ok but not great.

Cheers

Andrew
01-08-03 07:10 AM
woodywoodpecker Hi Andrew,
That was most thoughtful of you, Im very glad you consider it 1st class.
I'm touched, thank you very much.
01-11-03 11:03 AM
jjkflsh hearing alot about your artwork , lets have a look , at some Licks shows ??? Do u have The Missing Jewels Back disc 1?
Please reply.
01-11-03 05:55 PM
woodywoodpecker Hi all,
I feel like an idiot. I set up a webpage yesterday but it got shut down because I used up to much disc space. Its all new to me so please be patient while I try and and sort it out. I will notify when its back up.

Visits since January 9, 2003 - 10:46 PM EST