ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

TD Banknorth Garden, Boston, MA - January 13, 2006
© AP Photo/Steven Senne with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Arkansas Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 11th, 2006 12:27 PM
jb Just procured tickets to this show as i wanted to visit Clinton Museum.....we are very excited to see the Stones and the home/library of the greatest Presisent in mordern day history.. The roaring 90's were a great time...lots of money, stock market all time high, no troops being killed everyday, and a feeling of good will(sans the witch hunting Republican Congress and their hench man Ken "50 million to discover a blow job" Starr)among the people and our alies.
[Edited by jb]
January 11th, 2006 12:28 PM
pdog I just posted in your honor !!!
January 11th, 2006 12:29 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
I just posted in your honor !!!

You shall be greeted!!!!!!!!! Is there a pre-party?
January 11th, 2006 12:40 PM
pdog We are posting up until showtime!!!
I must admit, the present I want to give you doesn't exist to my knowledge, so please trust me when I say, If I have to, I will make it myself.
Everyone should own a Yarmulke with a Stones tongue on it!!!
January 11th, 2006 12:42 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:
We are posting up until showtime!!!
I must admit, the present I want to give you doesn't exist to my knowledge, so please trust me when I say, If I have to, I will make it myself.
Everyone should own a Yarmulke with a Stones tongue on it!!!

They party at Walters is Shidobee and Stouts RO....sadly, I will be in MSG with the "asylum"........................see all at lower cooncession stands....
January 11th, 2006 12:43 PM
Jumping Jack Great architecture and one of the purtiest dang doublewides in all the South. Enjoy the corndogs and moonpies for lunch!
January 11th, 2006 12:44 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

They party at Walters is Shidobee and Stouts RO....sadly, I will be in MSG with the "asylum"........................see all at lower cooncession stands....

You've made my posting sad!
Hopefully are seats will be close!
January 11th, 2006 12:46 PM
jb
quote:
pdog wrote:

You've made my posting sad!
Hopefully are seats will be close!

I will advise gary my location and provide cell so we all can meet near mens restroom/concession stand before stones take stage at 9:15PM
January 11th, 2006 12:48 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I will advise gary my location and provide cell so we all can meet near mens restroom/concession stand before stones take stage at 9:15PM

Best post I've read today...
I haven't been back east this time of year in sometime, and I'm lost as what to wear in regards to the weather!!!
January 11th, 2006 12:53 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
Just procured tickets to this show as i wanted to visit Clinton Museum

Is Monica Lewinsky's blue dress on display there? Or is that at the Smithsonian?
January 11th, 2006 12:54 PM
jb
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:

Is Monica Lewinsky's blue dress on display there? Or is that at the Smithsonian?

I am not overly thrilled with the Angus Young avatar...
January 11th, 2006 12:55 PM
pdog
quote:

I'm posting with my penis!!!
January 11th, 2006 01:00 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:
I am not overly thrilled with the Angus Young avatar...

Why not? He might upstage the Stones? Or is it the pic itself? AC/DC is laying too low. Somethings up. I can smell it.
January 11th, 2006 01:04 PM
jb
quote:

Why not? He might upstage the Stones? Or is it the pic itself? AC/DC is laying too low. Somethings up. I can smell it.

He looks a bit long in the tooth to be a school boy..
January 11th, 2006 01:10 PM
pdog
quote:
jb wrote:

I wasn't going to post this, BUT!!! Do you think he does this in the same way some women dress up like young school girls to create a sexual stimuli?
Is this a pedophile, more blatant than Jacko?
I'm just posting out loud!!!
January 11th, 2006 01:12 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
jb wrote:

Angus ain't no school boy. Maybe he was once. The thing is AC/DC don't need props. They use 'em but they don't need 'em. AC/DC can actually play their instruments.
January 11th, 2006 01:17 PM
pdog
quote:

Angus ain't no school boy. Maybe he was once. The thing is AC/DC don't need props. They use 'em but they don't need 'em. AC/DC can actually play their instruments.

So!!! What're are you really posting? Are you postin' The Stones can't play?
What's up with that? Poster BOY!!!
Can you copy and post some article to back up this claim...
Post Away, I will post massive text on YOU!!!
Go ahead, make my Postin' day!!!

[Posted by Posterdog]
[Edited by pdog]
January 11th, 2006 01:24 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
I wasn't going to post this, BUT!!! Do you think he does this in the same way some women dress up like young school girls to create a sexual stimuli?
Is this a pedophile, more blatant than Jacko?
I'm just posting out loud!!!

Back in the 70's when he started using this costume pedophiles weren't big news. Pedophiles only got big when Janet Reno needed to chase witches. With Bush it's "terrorists". The boogey man is going to get you if you don't watch out. So give us your liberty and we'll give you your safety. The Classic Con Job. But it works. The oldest trick in the book and they STILL fall for it.
January 11th, 2006 01:29 PM
pdog
quote:

Back in the 70's when he started using this costume pedophiles weren't big news. Pedophiles only got big when Janet Reno needed to chase witches. With Bush it's "terrorists". The boogey man is going to get you if you don't watch out. So give us your liberty and we'll give you your safety. The Classic Con Job. But it works. The oldest trick in the book and they STILL fall for it.

Thank you for posting about Angus and his playing abilties... I now Understand!!!
January 11th, 2006 01:29 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
pdog wrote:
So!!! What're are you really posting? Are you postin' The Stones can't play?

I never said that, thought that or implied that.
January 11th, 2006 01:35 PM
pdog
quote:

I never said that, thought that or implied that.

I just posted "?" in order to get clarification...
I'm not so sure about Angus and his wardrobe. There's some weird shit going on there. When a female dresses like that it's to stir up the sexual energy of men, why should Angus be viewed any differently...
Is their an explanation to oppose my theory?

January 11th, 2006 01:40 PM
jb You shall be greeted!!!! Boston is just round the corner!!! I shall dine on lobster bisque, waldoff sald, filet mignon, and soak it down with some very expensice Cognac.....(followed by Chocolate Truffles).
January 11th, 2006 03:07 PM
Joey [quote]jb wrote:
Just procured tickets to this show as i wanted to visit Clinton Museum.....we are very excited to see the Stones and the home/library of the greatest Presisent in mordern day history.. The roaring 90's were a great time...lots of money, stock market all time high, no troops being killed everyday, and a feeling of good will(sans the witch hunting Republican Congress and their hench man Ken "50 million to discover a blow job" Starr)among the people and our alies. "

http://www.celebritymoviearchive.com/tour/movie.php/11320

January 11th, 2006 03:31 PM
RollingstonesUSA
quote:
jb wrote:
Just procured tickets to this show as i wanted to visit Clinton Museum.....we are very excited to see the Stones and the home/library of the greatest Presisent in mordern day history.. The roaring 90's were a great time...lots of money, stock market all time high, no troops being killed everyday, and a feeling of good will(sans the witch hunting Republican Congress and their hench man Ken "50 million to discover a blow job" Starr)among the people and our alies.
[Edited by jb]

Didnt Janet Reno murder those innocent people in Waco, and what about the kid from Cuba, what pitiful administration and I'm a Democrat, but I'm not so far left as some of these idiots out there....
January 11th, 2006 03:57 PM
Joey
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Didnt Janet Reno murder those innocent people in Waco, and what about the kid from Cuba, what pitiful administration and I'm a Democrat, but I'm not so far left as some of these idiots out there....

Sure beats 2,500 dead American Servicemen in the Vietnam ( Er, ...Iraq )

Developing ......................

January 11th, 2006 04:02 PM
jb
quote:
RollingstonesUSA wrote:

Janet Reno didn't kill anyone....David Karesh did that..and Elian was an absurdity from the start...the Cuban community down here tried to change the laws for their own political purpose..it was a fucking freak show....
January 11th, 2006 04:15 PM
Joey

January 11th, 2006 04:17 PM
jb Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 11th, 2006 04:19 PM
Joey " Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[Edited by Joey]
January 11th, 2006 04:21 PM
jb
quote:
Joey wrote:
" Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[Edited by Joey]

Mosher Dyan was a brilliant tactician ...sadly, he died.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)