ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

TD Banknorth Garden, Boston, MA - January 13, 2006
© AP Photo/Steven Senne with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jan 23 Chi town Tickets Return to archive
January 10th, 2006 12:09 AM
SweetNeoCon I have two tickets in the 19th row for the January 23rd Rolling Stones concert. They are $225/piece. If you're interested send me an email or drop a line on myspace.

Thanks!!

Samantha
January 10th, 2006 12:31 AM
voodoopug
quote:
SweetNeoCon wrote:
I have two tickets in the 19th row for the January 23rd Rolling Stones concert. They are $225/piece. If you're interested send me an email or drop a line on myspace.

Thanks!!

Samantha

what section, hard tickets or ticket fast?
January 10th, 2006 12:40 AM
parmeda you beat me to it, pug...
January 10th, 2006 05:37 AM
Nellcote This guy is a fan?
January 10th, 2006 10:44 AM
voodoopug
quote:
parmeda wrote:
you beat me to it, pug...

go ahead and take them Pam....I can't in good faith buy a ticket on a site where I dont know anything about the seller and it would not be fair to him for me to question him/her.

Cheers,

Pug
January 10th, 2006 10:47 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

go ahead and take them Pam....I can't in good faith buy a ticket on a site where I dont know anything about the seller and it would not be fair to him for me to question him/her.

Cheers,

Pug

In other words, they are not good enough for hid royal Pugness.......................
January 10th, 2006 11:03 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

In other words, they are not good enough for hid royal Pugness.......................

ADDA suggests that half price tickets two weeks before the show in the first 20 rows from someone whom I am not familiar with is a risk I shall not take....this was handled during the first step of adda....assess!
January 10th, 2006 11:07 AM
glencar Puggy, don't be a dick! Fuck addda & grab these tix!
January 10th, 2006 11:20 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
Puggy, don't be a dick! Fuck addda & grab these tix!

not trying to be a dick, $450 is a lot of money to spend without knowing anything about the seller. I have had some poor experiences with buying items from folks I dont know. Not meant as a slight at all, I am sure this seller is a great fan who is doing someone a great favor! IF the seller wants to contact me via PM, I would be happy to consider her offer, but at this time, I am really looking for something in the first ten rows or so.
[Edited by voodoopug]
January 10th, 2006 11:22 AM
glencar Sorry, I thought you were doing schtick...
January 10th, 2006 11:23 AM
glencar BTW The seller is a woman, I believe.
January 10th, 2006 11:35 AM
voodoopug
quote:
glencar wrote:
BTW The seller is a woman, I believe.

you are right...my mistake, i shall edit.

ANd no worries, this is not shtick, I am seriously looking for a ticket, but with my eyes in the shape they are, I really have no chance to see that much from anthing further back than the front few sections.
January 10th, 2006 11:36 AM
parmeda sorry - I gotta agree with pug on this one.

I don't have that "in the gut" feeling.

We have time, pug. I'm not worried.
January 10th, 2006 11:53 AM
jb These are great seats at a wide ipen event..someone needs to unlaod...both of you have not handled this properly...Chicago is virtually wide open for any area....................
January 10th, 2006 12:04 PM
parmeda I have but one question for you, Josh...

Would YOU sit in the 19th row?

pug & I have learned from the best...

...'nuff said.
January 10th, 2006 12:41 PM
jb
quote:
parmeda wrote:
I have but one question for you, Josh...

Would YOU sit in the 19th row?

pug & I have learned from the best...

...'nuff said.

http://www.santacruzpl.org/readyref/files/a-b/bastard.shtml
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)