ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

TD Banknorth Garden, Boston, MA - January 13, 2006
© AP Photo/Steven Senne with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What will be the opening song tomorrow night.... Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 10th, 2006 04:39 PM
voodoopug
quote:
LSTNT wrote:

Your probably correct, I guess it's just me hoping for something special. I suspect that Boston & NYC with 2 shows will see different opening numbers each night.

second leg of Licks seen that in Chicago and other markets...but also keep in mind that nearly every show used SMU...sadly, the days of being surprised may be over!
January 10th, 2006 06:57 PM
stonesmachine
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

The Black Crowes played it the other night for him.

you're high if you think that the Stones could even come close to pulling that tune off

I know, I listened to it, Im just doing all I can do to get on that "list"
havent been on a list before
January 10th, 2006 06:59 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
stonesmachine wrote:

I know, I listened to it, Im just doing all I can do to get on that "list"
havent been on a list before

just follow my lead and you'll make plenty of enemies here.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)