ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

TD Banknorth Garden, Boston, MA - January 13, 2006
© AP Photo/Steven Senne with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: real floor plan for fleetcenter please Return to archive
January 9th, 2006 05:52 PM
chevysales the one they show is incorrect and as i remember from licks tour they completly did away with the b and e. section.
leaving a/c and d/f as with the middle's open.

is it the same way?

i see ticketmaster has section d row 3 etc and was thinking about doing sunday nite.
January 9th, 2006 08:20 PM
chevysales meant seating chart
January 9th, 2006 08:28 PM
Riffhard

This is all I could find via Google. Hope it helps.

Riffy
January 9th, 2006 08:35 PM
Nellcote CHEVY!
See you @ Sully's across the street from The Gahden!
Fleet Center name is history....
January 9th, 2006 09:00 PM
jb There is no "B".
January 9th, 2006 09:10 PM
Riffhard I'm sure there is Josh. That seating chart is just a generic chart for the Fleet for most shows.

Riffy
January 9th, 2006 09:13 PM
winter http://cgi.ebay.com/Rolling-Stones-TD-BANK-NORTH-1-13-06-Boston_W0QQitemZ6595902022QQcategoryZ16122QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#stockphoto

The link above to ebay has the correct seating. If it doesn't work, search for stones Boston in tickets at ebay, many of the posts have the correct seating chart, some have the generic one. For every fleet center show in recent memory (i.e., since and including No Security), there has been no section B, and no section E.

wintah
January 9th, 2006 09:21 PM
winter Also, the seat numbers go low to high, from left to right on the floor with your back to the stage. Seat 1 is right next to the cat walk in Sections A / D, Seat 1 is the farthest from the cat walk in Section C / F. I believe that there are 16 seats in each row on the floor this tour - but that is just what I saw on ebay from a scalper - someone was claimin that Section C, Row __, Seat 16 was right next to the catwalk. I can at least confirm that at every other Stones show at the fleet center the floor seat numbers worked this way, but I can't confirm the number of seats per row.

Lastly, I believe that there are 15 rows in Sections A / C. I have not seen any tickets available beyond Row 15 on ebay or scalper pages. There will be (at least there always has been) significantly more rows in Sections D / F.

Good luck
[Edited by winter]
January 9th, 2006 09:23 PM
voodoopug
quote:
winter wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rolling-Stones-TD-BANK-NORTH-1-13-06-Boston_W0QQitemZ6595902022QQcategoryZ16122QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#stockphoto

The link above to ebay has the correct seating. If it doesn't work, search for stones Boston in tickets at ebay, many of the posts have the correct seating chart, some have the generic one. For every fleet center show in recent memory (i.e., since and including No Security), there has been no section B, and no section E.

wintah

Thanks you. I was looking for one myself for a friend
January 9th, 2006 09:25 PM
winter
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Thanks you. I was looking for one myself for a friend

da nada
January 9th, 2006 09:25 PM
jb No B as I said...............i am alwasy correct..........
January 9th, 2006 09:42 PM
Riffhard LOL! Josh if you follow wintha's link you will see tha there is,indeed,a B stage!

Riffy
January 9th, 2006 09:45 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
LOL! Josh if you follow wintha's link you will see tha there is,indeed,a B stage!

Riffy

Sorry Riff..I meant no Sec B.............off course there is a B stage!!!! Misunderstoood you....You shall still be greeted!!!
January 9th, 2006 09:55 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Sorry Riff..I meant no Sec B.............off course there is a B stage!!!! Misunderstoood you....You shall still be greeted!!!

you are correct as is Riffy!!
January 9th, 2006 09:58 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

you are correct as is Riffy!!

Thank you.....as you can se, no sec B tickets are offered on any broker site....the map showing abc is erroneous for a Stones show.....it will go from a-c
January 9th, 2006 10:00 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Thank you.....as you can se, no sec B tickets are offered on any broker site....the map showing abc is erroneous for a Stones show.....it will go from a-c

Please source me a sec1,3 seat for jan 23 and be prepared to help me secure a Ft L seat!
January 9th, 2006 10:02 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Please source me a sec1,3 seat for jan 23 and be prepared to help me secure a Ft L seat!

You know the routinue....it has yet to fail.....and you have learned from the master. You shall get what you need........................:o)
January 9th, 2006 10:03 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

You know the routinue....it has yet to fail.....and you have learned from the master. You shall get what you need........................:o)

sadly, we may have revealed too much....someones dream come true may be at my expense
January 9th, 2006 10:07 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

sadly, we may have revealed too much....someones dream come true may be at my expense

Relax.........................it shall all fall into place....you and I know how to get things done.
January 9th, 2006 10:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Relax.........................it shall all fall into place....you and I know how to get things done.

See ADDA
January 10th, 2006 05:46 AM
Nellcote Wintah is the master of information gathering on all items for "the building formerly known as the Fleet Center"
now known as "The Gahden"....
January 10th, 2006 07:22 AM
chevysales thanx all... don't know about grabbing d now or waiting till day of show. it will only be myself for this one if i pull the trigger.
January 10th, 2006 11:05 AM
chevysales
quote:
winter wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Rolling-Stones-TD-BANK-NORTH-1-13-06-Boston_W0QQitemZ6595902022QQcategoryZ16122QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#stockphoto

wintah

thank you correct setup.

and from licks looking at my seat stubs i was next to catwalk in section c although luxury probably doesn't remember sitting next to my wife and i.
January 10th, 2006 11:08 AM
chevysales
quote:
Nellcote wrote:
CHEVY!
See you @ Sully's across the street from The Gahden!
Fleet Center name is history....

fleetcenter, banknorth, like sunrise theater in florida it will change names again with corporate sponsers...also like oakdale in ct now proudly chevy theater and meadows wrongly named dodge theater...dodge no one drives dodges other than grandmothers!

is sullys on the corner?
i can't remember name of place we ate at but it was about 3 bars down from corner and was a little larger than one's we past.

may try to hold out for day of show drop as section d row 3 seat 4 is no longer up on ticketmaster.

[Edited by chevysales]
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)