ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

TD Banknorth Garden, Boston, MA - January 13, 2006
© AP Photo/Steven Senne with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Atlanta Tickets Now Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 9th, 2006 12:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Aerosmith could play in my backyard..and I'd close the drapes....

Now that is how you post!
January 9th, 2006 02:24 PM
gimmekeef
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Here is a good deal on floor tix:

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm46.showMessage?topicID=1495.topic

JJ sounds fishy..why would a guy take a loss of $125 plus fees per ticket????..He's giving away over $700 on those 4 tix????..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
January 9th, 2006 02:31 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:

JJ sounds fishy..why would a guy take a loss of $125 plus fees per ticket????..He's giving away over $700 on those 4 tix????..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sadly, demand is low as many have finally accepted our recomendation to wait until day of show to purchase. Many floor seats available for the upcoming shows.
January 9th, 2006 02:33 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, demand is low as many have finally accepted our recomendation to wait until day of show to purchase. Many floor seats available for the upcoming shows.

Vitually every show is wide open until 15 minutes before show(only tough ticket maybe MSG ).
January 9th, 2006 02:34 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Vitually every show is wide open until 15 minutes before show(only tough ticket maybe MSG ).

only the first show....those who wanted to be up front for this show should have used ADDA and purchased Jake Cohl's Fan Asylum package!
January 9th, 2006 02:35 PM
jb Like me........
January 9th, 2006 02:36 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
Like me........

I forgot that you used that package...good decision..many will be jealous of your seats!
January 9th, 2006 02:43 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I forgot that you used that package...good decision..many will be jealous of your seats!

Yes....I have spent 50k so far, but I was not spending 2500-5k seat for 5th row....For a mere 1500, I am in the first 5....and get lamination!!!! Only down side, I shall be unavailable to mmet and treat.......but my thoughts will be with the people attending the summitt....
January 9th, 2006 02:49 PM
Jumping Jack I met the guy selling the tix at several shows and I don't think there is anything sinister. Either he upgraded his tickets or something came up and he can't go. His loss is your gain. He was at the last Atlanta show. Worth checking out IMHO.
January 9th, 2006 03:06 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
I met the guy selling the tix at several shows and I don't think there is anything sinister. Either he upgraded his tickets or something came up and he can't go. His loss is your gain. He was at the last Atlanta show. Worth checking out IMHO.

your word carries alot of strength with me.
January 9th, 2006 03:10 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

your word carries alot of strength with me.

and "weight"
January 9th, 2006 03:27 PM
Jumping Jack A big man getting bigger all the time. I'm in need of some restraint. Perhaps some New Year's resolutions are in order. The Superbowl party, SB victory lunches at Emeril's and the Stones preparty in the same week shall be quite healthy I'm sure!!! WooHoo!!!
January 9th, 2006 03:31 PM
jb The South's gonna rise again.......................
January 9th, 2006 03:52 PM
Jumping Jack When will JB hit 20,000?

Joey has left him in the dust!
January 9th, 2006 03:56 PM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
When will JB hit 20,000?

Joey has left him in the dust!

yOU FORGET, i WAS WAY AHEAD AND TOOK A 3 MONTH HIATUS LAST YEAR..jOEY DESERVED IT!!!! I RESPECT TALENT AND DEFER TO HIM AS pUG DOES TO ME...IT'S AN HIERACHY WITH GREAT POSTING THE COMMONALITY...........
January 9th, 2006 04:02 PM
Jumping Jack Like U2 defers to the Stones, LOL?
January 9th, 2006 04:07 PM
voodoopug
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
Like U2 defers to the Stones, LOL?

also see U2 tribute bands!
January 9th, 2006 06:14 PM
Some Guy I may not attend
January 9th, 2006 08:30 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I may not attend

Why???? You missed the last one..despite all my critcism, theyu are still a great live band...Yes, ABB sucks and Keith;s set is a bit of a embarrassment, but 99% of the show rocks....
January 10th, 2006 06:00 AM
Jumping Jack You must attend, DLR will make a guest appearance! Sadly, he too will have to wear a lot of shit on his bald head!!!
January 10th, 2006 09:26 AM
Jumping Jack BTW, the guy selling the tickets upgraded his seats and wants to sell his extras. His loss is your gain. They are good seats for less than cost. A good deal for a smart buyer.
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)