ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

TD Banknorth Garden, Boston, MA - January 13, 2006
© AP Photo/Steven Senne with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Atlanta Tickets Now Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 9th, 2006 10:06 AM
gimmekeef Its 10:01..no floors showing only upper levels..??..real or games???
January 9th, 2006 10:14 AM
Jumping Jack Games, selling all the nosebleeds first. Funny there were floors in sections 3 & 4 over the weekend with the extra $100 and now nothing but nose bleeds. Still no section 1 on EBAY so they apparently have not gone on sale yet.

Patience. Dave FM was giving some away this morning.
January 9th, 2006 10:24 AM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Its 10:01..no floors showing only upper levels..??..real or games???

We have helped many get dream tickets this tour....This is all games by Michael COhl and company (minus Jake Cohl as he opposes this). The best seats will not be released until day of show! Patience will allow you to see the stones from a very close seat, just be prepared to open the checkbook and spend $400 for ticket.
January 9th, 2006 10:25 AM
glencar No thanks! Enough's enough.
January 9th, 2006 10:37 AM
gimmekeef There seems like still a lot of tix out there..Just no decent floors.I'm in already..just lookin for an upgrade...The usual bs for sure in play...
January 9th, 2006 10:41 AM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
There seems like still a lot of tix out there..Just no decent floors.I'm in already..just lookin for an upgrade...The usual bs for sure in play...

yes....hold out until the last possible minute and you will be on the floor up front!
January 9th, 2006 10:41 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

We have helped many get dream tickets this tour....This is all games by Michael COhl and company (minus Jake Cohl as he opposes this). The best seats will not be released until day of show! Patience will allow you to see the stones from a very close seat, just be prepared to open the checkbook and spend $400 for ticket.

Papering to start a few days before........I misjudged the strength of the Atlana market based on fast sell-out of first show...This time, with approc 17k seats, only 15, 983 sold currently....
[Edited by jb]
January 9th, 2006 10:49 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Papering to start a few days before........I misjudged the strength of the Atlana market based on fast sell-out of first show...This time, with approc 17k seats, only 15, 983 sold currently....
[Edited by jb]

Actually, they have sold way under that as many sections (see sec 1) has not even been released yet. I suspect they have sold around 10K tickets thus far, but Atlanta, although selling slow, will be a near sellout come showtime.
January 9th, 2006 10:50 AM
glencar Yes, 15K would be a near-sellout. I betcha it's way less.
January 9th, 2006 10:54 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
Yes, 15K would be a near-sellout. I betcha it's way less.

Wow!!!! How embarrassing for all of us who said Atlanta deserved another show...JJ must be humiliated...10KKK My source had a much higher figure, but Pug spoke to BW, and he is usually on the ball.
January 9th, 2006 10:57 AM
glencar On balls? Oh my!
January 9th, 2006 11:00 AM
jb
quote:
glencar wrote:
On balls? Oh my!

Super-bowl will attract 1500-2000 more...they can play to 14k and still be profitable...
January 9th, 2006 11:03 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Super-bowl will attract 1500-2000 more...they can play to 14k and still be profitable...

hopefully many will see whey we are calling for higher prices!! We must not concede defeat to U2!!
January 9th, 2006 11:07 AM
Jumping Jack JB & Pug have taught many to wait which has ruined the Atlanta market as many are waiting, LOL. It will sell out, but not until after the Superbowl. Many hard to sell nosebleeds were being snapped up today.

The preparty will once again be the talk of the tour and the only ones to be humiliated will be those mamma's boys who don't have permission to come. I will be in the sea of green shirts, 4th row, Ronnie's side, where the band will be heartily greeted!!!

Chuck will also be cheered on by his homies who will be rewarded with Rambler and Sweet Virginia. I will get drunk with my Superbowl winnings after Peyton kicks ass and have an excellent evening!!!

Life is good as a Stones fan.
January 9th, 2006 11:19 AM
jb
quote:
Jumping Jack wrote:
JB & Pug have taught many to wait which has ruined the Atlanta market as many are waiting, LOL. It will sell out, but not until after the Superbowl. Many hard to sell nosebleeds were being snapped up today.

The preparty will once again be the talk of the tour and the only ones to be humiliated will be those mamma's boys who don't have permission to come. I will be in the sea of green shirts, 4th row, Ronnie's side, where the band will be heartily greeted!!!

Chuck will also be cheered on by his homies who will be rewarded with Rambler and Sweet Virginia. I will get drunk with my Superbowl winnings after Peyton kicks ass and have an excellent evening!!!

Life is good as a Stones fan.

I am going to try hard as hell to make that show...but may have to fly in and out..what is closest nice hotel to arena and airport? Are there any flights back to WPB Ft. Laudrdale. or evem Miami after midnight? I doubt it??
January 9th, 2006 11:23 AM
voodoopug use your free night at the Four Seasons.

We may have made too many dreams come true as they have had to adjust their ticket release strategy directly because of our advice.

BTW, Ft Lauderdale is looking about 50/50 as it has been brought to my attention that "H" has angered the group we were to meet with and we may not be invited (see "on the outside looking in"). I am looking into flights now, but will most likely just drive to FT Lauderdale from Orlando as I think it allows for more error adjustment.
January 9th, 2006 11:24 AM
Jumping Jack The Omni hotel is nice, there is a great group rate available, and it is adjacent to the arena. Quick cab ride to the airport. Not sure how late Air Trans or Delta fly to Ft. L. or Miami.
January 9th, 2006 11:25 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:
use your free night at the Four Seasons.

We may have made too many dreams come true as they have had to adjust their ticket release strategy directly because of our advice.

BTW, Ft Lauderdale is looking about 50/50 as it has been brought to my attention that "H" has angered the group we were to meet with and we may not be invited (see "on the outside looking in"). I am looking into flights now, but will most likely just drive to FT Lauderdale from Orlando as I think it allows for more error adjustment.

It's the Ritz Burrito head!!! And I don't want to waste it as the family wants to visit the new seaquarium in spring!!!! (see OdettA).
January 9th, 2006 11:27 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

It's the Ritz Burrito head!!! And I don't want to waste it as the family wants to visit the new seaquarium in spring!!!! (see OdettA).

I do not support this decision as your infant will be traumatized and fear fish for entire life. I can assure you, that is no way to go through life!
January 9th, 2006 11:35 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I do not support this decision as your infant will be traumatized and fear fish for entire life. I can assure you, that is no way to go through life!

Go to Sea World in Orlando...they have, I beleive, the largest killer whale in captivity.....we sat up front and got drenched when she took her majestic dive...........this will change you my friend..the whale will bring you inner peace and strenght to love all aquatic mammals and inverterbraes...
January 9th, 2006 11:37 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Go to Sea World in Orlando...they have, I beleive, the largest killer whale in captivity.....we sat up front and got drenched when she took her majestic dive...........this will change you my friend..the whale will bring you inner peace and strenght to love all aquatic mammals and inverterbraes...

I will still have a fear of crustaceans though.....I cannot bear to go to Sea WOrld. I will be in Business mode after the Ft Lauderdale Concert, which i hope to attend. Sea World would not be fun by myself as the folks in my booth at the trade show are from India and do not like seeing Killer Whales.
January 9th, 2006 11:43 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

I will still have a fear of crustaceans though.....I cannot bear to go to Sea WOrld. I will be in Business mode after the Ft Lauderdale Concert, which i hope to attend. Sea World would not be fun by myself as the folks in my booth at the trade show are from India and do not like seeing Killer Whales.

Alligator wresting?
January 9th, 2006 11:49 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Alligator wresting?

Alligators call the water their primary home...I dont like them either!
January 9th, 2006 11:56 AM
gimmekeef Can I have some of the drugs you 2 guys must be on?...lol
January 9th, 2006 12:02 PM
voodoopug
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
Can I have some of the drugs you 2 guys must be on?...lol

we both have wives in their final month of pregnancy...no additional substances are needed!
January 9th, 2006 12:07 PM
charlotte could be worse...Aerosmith (Charlotte,12th)is having a buy two tickets for the price of one ($80) and a few thousand are still available in lower section

http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=CON&linkID=bobcats&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

[Edited by charlotte]
January 9th, 2006 12:08 PM
gimmekeef Aerosmith could play in my backyard..and I'd close the drapes....
January 9th, 2006 12:24 PM
jb
quote:
charlotte wrote:
could be worse...Aerosmith (Charlotte,12th)is having a buy two tickets for the price of one ($80) and a few thousand are still available in lower section

http://ev10.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetEventList?groupCode=CON&linkID=bobcats&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

[Edited by charlotte]

LOL..............I think Atlanta will sell out ..it is still a rew weeks away and the excitement will build up....he Wedesday night does not help, but I figure they curtain off behind stage at get close to 15, 431....That's better thasn average for most of their arena shows(13-15).
January 9th, 2006 12:25 PM
Jumping Jack Aerosmith sold out Atlanta!
January 9th, 2006 12:54 PM
Jumping Jack Here is a good deal on floor tix:

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm46.showMessage?topicID=1495.topic
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)