ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

TD Banknorth Garden, Boston, MA - January 13, 2006
© AP Photo/Steven Senne with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: The RO New York City Summit!!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
January 3rd, 2006 09:09 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
God speed to the Rolling Stones and all my dearest friends who will be at the MSG this month.

Unfortunately I cannot attend and you probably don't have any idea about how bad I feel about it, as I'm sure it will be a great party (don't care too much about the shows as I'm sure they will be ok) but missing this opportunity to meet many of you again and many for the first time is the reason I feel sad.

So drink one Cuervo 1800 in my memory I will drink one here for each of you, so now I need a list of the people attending...

We need to do a shot in your honor, washed down with a cold Heineken. I sure wish you could have made it this time around.
As you always say, live life to the extreme.

Rick

January 4th, 2006 12:35 AM
reno7274 Joe O's is the restaurant within Hotel Penn, although they aren't affiliated.

http://www.joeosrestaurant.com/
January 4th, 2006 08:31 AM
scope
quote:
Maxmeister wrote:

I'll rely on your impeccable record. The tailgate party you set up for '02 Giants was totally above and beyond.
I arrive late thursday afternoon. We need to set up something for that evening.

Rick

Hey Rick, looking forward to partying with you again. Yeah, that Giants party was a kick. I still have pictures that have never been shared from that one

As for Thursday night, I don't think there is anything set yet. I know LJ and Gypsy are headed to the theater, but I'm sure there will be a bunch of others looking for something to do. I'll check around and see what else is happening in the city.
January 4th, 2006 08:39 AM
scope
quote:
reno7274 wrote:
Joe O's is the restaurant within Hotel Penn, although they aren't affiliated.

http://www.joeosrestaurant.com/

Yup, that's the place. The web site speaks of private parties. Wonder if we can reserve something for ourselves. Hmm, looks like I have my assignment for tomorrow.
January 4th, 2006 10:02 AM
nankerphelge Tingle tingle....
[Edited by nankerphelge]
January 4th, 2006 10:15 AM
jb
quote:
scope wrote:

Yup, that's the place. The web site speaks of private parties. Wonder if we can reserve something for ourselves. Hmm, looks like I have my assignment for tomorrow.

I am only able to greet people at lower concession level where I met you last time...can you please post section..Thanks Scope!!!
[Edited by jb]
January 4th, 2006 10:19 AM
Gazza
quote:
scope wrote:
Hey Rick, looking forward to partying with you again. Yeah, that Giants party was a kick. I still have pictures that have never been shared from that one

January 4th, 2006 10:58 AM
scope
quote:
jb wrote:

I am only able to greet people at lower concession level where I met you last time...can you please post section..Thanks Scope!!!
[Edited by jb]

I think that was around section 50-51. I do rememeber having a hard time getting down there, since the ushers were checking some people's tickets to get down that low. But hey, we can try.
January 4th, 2006 11:01 AM
jb
quote:
scope wrote:

I think that was around section 50-51. I do rememeber having a hard time getting down there, since the ushers were checking some people's tickets to get down that low. But hey, we can try.

I will work my way up if I have to.........I am within first 5 rows....I will try very hard to be at Penn, but thinhs are looking tigh with major clinet coming in Thursday...................developing.
January 4th, 2006 11:12 AM
LadyJane I swear the GOD....there will be a GREETING if I have to do something illegal. Wait...I'm ON the floor...I'll get to you JB.

Scope....I'm off today...should I call the two bars and inquire about a lil private party????

LJ.
January 4th, 2006 11:20 AM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I swear the GOD....there will be a GREETING if I have to do something illegal. Wait...I'm ON the floor...I'll get to you JB.

Scope....I'm off today...should I call the two bars and inquire about a lil private party????

LJ.

What section? Are you and Lugar geographically connected?
January 4th, 2006 11:26 AM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

What section? Are you and Lugar geographically connected?

Seeing that neither jb or myself will be attending, another deep pocket will have to step up and cover the bar tab....perhaps Joey????
January 4th, 2006 11:27 AM
Martha
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
God speed to the Rolling Stones and all my dearest friends who will be at the MSG this month.

Unfortunately I cannot attend and you probably don't have any idea about how bad I feel about it, as I'm sure it will be a great party (don't care too much about the shows as I'm sure they will be ok) but missing this opportunity to meet many of you again and many for the first time is the reason I feel sad.

So drink one Cuervo 1800 in my memory I will drink one here for each of you, so now I need a list of the people attending...

Tell me that it isn't truuuuuue! Voodoo. I need to hug you for real.....is there anyway you can come...can't your job send you to the shows for some reason.....cook something up!

I will miss you terribly if I make it in....which I plan to do as long as the weather permits me to drive there.

Oh, you must take a nice long "sip of green tea" for me....I don't drink! ;-)

Summit!

No Martha, No jb!

xxoo,
MM
January 4th, 2006 11:32 AM
jb Voodoo has, sadly and unintentionally, let many down. I really wanted to say hello to him as well....I will see you Martha..even if at the lower both concessiion stand!!!!!
"No Martha, no JB".
January 4th, 2006 11:33 AM
scope
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
I swear the GOD....there will be a GREETING if I have to do something illegal. Wait...I'm ON the floor...I'll get to you JB.

LJ.

Sure, give them a call. See what they have to offer.
January 4th, 2006 11:37 AM
voodoopug
quote:
scope wrote:

Sure, give them a call. See what they have to offer.

At which time will a seating chart be made public?
January 4th, 2006 11:45 AM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

At which time will a seating chart be made public?

This was never provided to me as requestesd nor was a menu, bar menu, and napkin/linen table arrangements
January 4th, 2006 12:01 PM
scope BTW, I don't have a ticket for the 18th yet. If anyone hears anything, please let me know. Thanks.
January 4th, 2006 12:09 PM
pdog Jb, I'm on the floor too... I'm behind you, that much I know. It's Keiths side and not far back, soooo, it's all Gooooood!
January 4th, 2006 12:42 PM
Maxmeister
quote:
scope wrote:
BTW, I don't have a ticket for the 18th yet. If anyone hears anything, please let me know. Thanks.

Check your pm and email me asap.

Rick
January 4th, 2006 01:24 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

This was never provided to me as requestesd nor was a menu, bar menu, and napkin/linen table arrangements

Sadly, ADDA was not used. If this were the Chicago Summit, you would have been provided with:

1. Seating Chart
2. Dinner Menu
3. Bar Menu
4. Linen/Napkin Arrangement
5. Color of Chair Covers
6. Origin/Age of table wine
7. Salad Dressings
8. Wait Staff to Guest ration
9. Power Point presentation from the Banquet Director
January 4th, 2006 01:40 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Sadly, ADDA was not used. If this were the Chicago Summit, you would have been provided with:

1. Seating Chart
2. Dinner Menu
3. Bar Menu
4. Linen/Napkin Arrangement
5. Color of Chair Covers
6. Origin/Age of table wine
7. Salad Dressings
8. Wait Staff to Guest ration
9. Power Point presentation from the Banquet Director

And "Elevation" as the pre-show entertainment.
January 4th, 2006 01:43 PM
voodoopug you are forgetting how much I hate U2 and U2 tribute acts.
January 4th, 2006 01:47 PM
jb My understanding is that the cocktail hr in New York will have Shrimp Cocktail, oysters on the 1/2 shell, and sushi!!!
[Edited by jb]
January 4th, 2006 02:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
My understanding is that the cocktail hr in New York will have Shrimp Cocktail, oysters on the 1/2 shell, and sushi!!!
[Edited by jb]

you have not been provided with a correct menu
January 4th, 2006 02:48 PM
LadyJane Just got off the phone with JoeO's.

Not bad....we can have the front section of the Bar roped off just for us....cash bar....munchies for $15.00 a head. No charge for no shows.

Start time maybe 4 or 5ish.

Waiting to hear back from Stout.

LJ.
aka
Cruise Director
January 4th, 2006 02:51 PM
jb
quote:
LadyJane wrote:
Just got off the phone with JoeO's.

Not bad....we can have the front section of the Bar roped off just for us....cash bar....munchies for $15.00 a head. No charge for no shows.

Start time maybe 4 or 5ish.

Waiting to hear back from Stout.

LJ.
aka
Cruise Director

Good work!!!! But please consult Doug and Oldkr...........this must be a combined with the beautiful Shidoobees...Also, are the Euro board people coming??? Is ther enough room? Are there 2 mens rooms?
January 4th, 2006 02:52 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Good work!!!! But please consult Doug and Oldkr...........this must be a combined with the beautiful Shidoobees...Also, are the Euro board people coming??? Is ther enough room? Are there 2 mens rooms?

You may want to look into hiring a second bathroom attendant as I don't think one will be sufficient
January 4th, 2006 02:53 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

You may want to look into hiring a second bathroom attendant as I don't think one will be sufficient

Will Joey have extra-wipes? And can we have finger food?
January 4th, 2006 02:57 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

Will Joey have extra-wipes? And can we have finger food?

Joey shall not leave the state of Nebraska. FInger foods are not sanitary, all food must be toothpicked and handed out by wait staff (wearing gloves)
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)