ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany - 21st July 2006
© with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Please Vote For Miss Niki Return to archive
3rd January 2008 04:59 AM
Taptrick Happy New Year Rocks Offers! I don't get out here much anymore since I moved to Incirlik Air Base in Turkey. I don't have internet access at home so I only get on when I'm at the base library - like today. I was surprised to see all the Shine A Light News - it has been a while since I got an update. I wanted to ask everyone to please consider going to http://kittenkoffinzombies.com/ and voting for "Miss Niki" for the 2008 Pinup Contest.

Niki is a US military spoue of an active duty Air Force member. She loves everything about the 40s and 50s - especially pinup modeling/photography. She has been able to get a lot of her friends and husband's friends to vote for her here at Incirlik. But it is difficult to get the same amount of attention from the other side of the world. Niki also does this as a hobby whereas some of the other girls are professionals and live right there in SoCal. Niki truely is literally "the girl-next-door-" here at Incirlik. Living in government housing right here on base. So hope you take the time to consider voting for her. She is trying to contact a few news sources like Air Force Times and Military.com, but we are very disconnected from mainstream America here. We are all voting for her at Incirlik but could use help. Thanks again.

3rd January 2008 01:37 PM
Ms. Niki A Big thank you to anyone who took the time to look at the kitten koffin contest and cast a vote for me. I really appreciate it! I am still down in votes, but here is hoping that slow and steady will win out!
XO,
Ms. Niki
www.kittenkoffinzombies.com
3rd January 2008 01:39 PM
steel driving hammer Need a Little T & A first babe...
3rd January 2008 03:46 PM
mojoman isn't wrong to jerk off looking at photo's of anothers spouse?
3rd January 2008 03:48 PM
pdog [quote]mojoman wrote:
isn't wrong to jerk off looking at photo's of anothers spouse?
[/quote

It's not wrong to do, just wrong to tell them.
3rd January 2008 03:52 PM
mojoman
quote:
pdog wrote:
[quote]mojoman wrote:
[/quote

It's not wrong to do, just wrong to tell them.

thank you for your moral guidance brother dog
3rd January 2008 04:26 PM
pdog
quote:
mojoman wrote:

thank you for your moral guidance brother dog

I don't see those words, for me, very often...
3rd January 2008 06:05 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
mojoman wrote:

That's fine. As long as that's far as it goes.
3rd January 2008 07:22 PM
TomL I like Ms Niki.............Me you a bottle of white wine and some biscuits to sop it up. And just in case a hot dog.
4th January 2008 02:22 AM
Taptrick
Niki, don't mind the jokes - everybody out here is good people...remember, this is a "Stones" board.

But seriously everyone, the site will allow you to vote from the same IP address once a day. Please vote everyday and spread the word. Thanks and happy New Year.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)