ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany - 21st July 2006
© with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: moonie, rob... Return to archive
1st January 2008 08:08 PM
WinslowStud minneapolis's own "tumbling dice" will be doing a stones/cleveland browns tribute show at whiskey junction on jan 11...that's a fryday...

is the rumored "rob world tour 2008" a reality, or are you only hitting smaller, inconsequential venues such as pittsburgh and omaha?
1st January 2008 11:49 PM
sirmoonie Mongacious.
2nd January 2008 11:28 AM
robpop As for now its only small venues as I am heading back to Morgantown, WV again. I hate that friggen place. Should not be that bad now as the teethless will be playing in the Fiesta Bowl. Looks like I'll be up that way in a few weeks.

What's up with Romeo Crennel shopping Derek Anderson? Is it because they get bitched-slapped everytime they play the team from down I-76 west.

2 quarterbacks 1 cup 0 rings

[Edited by robpop]
2nd January 2008 03:34 PM
WinslowStud read it and weep, sissies....

--------------
Power Poll: Browns moving toward contender status

By Dennis Dillon - SportingNews

Before we turn our full attention to the playoffs, let's give some props to the best team that was left out in the cold.

The Cleveland Browns won't be going to the postseason, and they have only themselves to blame. They played poorly in a Week 16 loss at Cincinnati, and that 19-14 defeat was costly. Cleveland and Tennessee finished with the same record, but the Titans earned the AFC's final playoff seed in a tiebreaker (better record vs. common opponents).

While the Browns and their fans will have the rest of the winter to ponder what could have been, they should take solace in the remarkable progress the team made during the 2007 season.

After going 4-12 last year, they went 10-6 this season and contended for the AFC North title. They found themselves a solid quarterback in Derek Anderson (with Brady Quinn waiting in the wings). Running back Jamal Lewis had a comeback player of the year-like performance, wide receiver Braylon Edwards and tight end Kellen Winslow are rising stars, and rookie left tackle Joe Thomas anchored an improved offensive line.

General manager Phil Savage and coach Romeo Crennel deserve much credit. The Browns' last winning season was 2002, and Crennel was on the hot seat coming into the season after the team went 6-10 and 4-12 in his first two years. But he proved he deserves a long-term chance to turn the Browns into a playoff team.

Look for it to happen in 2008. A year from now, the Browns will be holding a ticket to the postseason dance.

2nd January 2008 10:38 PM
robpop Winslow's prayers are answered.

3rd January 2008 12:16 PM
WinslowStud oh, you! stop that!
3rd January 2008 12:25 PM
BRUNO SAMMARTINO Winslow,

I challenge you to a no-holds barred FLAMING LADDER MATCH!!
3rd January 2008 12:40 PM
gimmekeef Browns had a great season..much improved and after week 1 certainly a surprise.However unless they fix that defence they could be nothing more than another Bengals..No first pick and a tougher schedule will make moving up any further a tougher job.Thomas as LT sure looks like they have an allpro for years.Not completely sold on Anderson just yet though so jurys out.
3rd January 2008 05:06 PM
robpop The delivery man from Pittsburgh wants his orders for next year

I'll take 2 more extra large ass kickings

I'll have 2 gross of Primanti Brothers sandwiches.

[Edited by robpop]

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)