ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany - 21st July 2006
© with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Me Playing with the stones!!! Return to archive
1st January 2008 10:13 AM
Fuck! this is me playing along with the stones on Get Off of My Cloud from Love You Live, Audio Only! with pictures of me while playing guitar! listen to the whole thing please, i'm an average guitar player, but i'm quite proud of it! lol
1st January 2008 05:05 PM
fireontheplatter very good
very crunchy
1st January 2008 06:48 PM
mrhipfl You nailed Keith's tone. What amp are you using? Any pedals?
2nd January 2008 10:34 AM
rocker Your excellent "noodling" throughout the song is reminiscent of what M. Taylor did live with them.
2nd January 2008 12:19 PM
Fuck! Yeah! thanks guys!! i'm not using any effects or pedals, just me with a Ibanez Guitar(Pics) and an Ibanez Amp (distortion) it's not that good, but there is some great guitar playin' in there...

thanks again!

FUCK!

2nd January 2008 05:06 PM
Starbuck can you play anything off of sgt pepper? damn, that woulk kick some major bootie!
6th January 2008 06:31 AM
Fuck!
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
can you play anything off of sgt pepper? damn, that woulk kick some major bootie!

what do ya mean with that Starbuck? if i can play something from Sgt. Papper? thanks anyway, i think...

FUCK!
6th January 2008 02:27 PM
glencar Bucky is a Beatleboy. Loves him some of those exciting ditties!

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)