ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany - 21st July 2006
© with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What cdrs are good Return to archive
28th December 2007 11:15 PM
ohnonot youagain Are Maxell cdrs made in Taiwan good? I know Japan makes good ones such as Fuji. But isn't Maxell a good brand name?
28th December 2007 11:26 PM
pdog Japanese Fuji's are the best if you're hoping to get long life. If you're just burning stuff for the car or making mixes, anything will do...
28th December 2007 11:34 PM
robpop Free ones.
29th December 2007 12:08 PM
Jaggedblues Made in Japan in the blank cd/dvd world typically means Taiyo Yuden and they are the best in the world. The people at the http://club.cdfreaks.com forum are as diehard as it gets when it comes to burning and they almost universally proclaim TY as the best. If you see Made in Japan on Fuji's it's almost certainly manufactured by Taiyo Yuden. You can also get them straight from the source as it were from places like Rima.com or Supermediastore.com.
29th December 2007 02:33 PM
Dan I haven't seen Made In Japan Fuji's in several years.
29th December 2007 04:06 PM
pdog
quote:
Dan wrote:
I haven't seen Made In Japan Fuji's in several years.

Bst Buy had them years ago, I stopped bothering looking once I started torrents and stopped snail mail trading.
29th December 2007 04:47 PM
Jaggedblues I last bought Japan Fuji's in 2005. They started getting harder to find as the Taiwan Fuji's became more prevalent so I started buying TY's online at Rima.com and I haven't looked back. More bang for the buck and I don't have to go from store to store looking at all the labels trying to find made in Japan. I still have about 40 of those Fuji blanks left that I never bothered to use.
3rd January 2008 10:23 PM
kovach MAM-A (formerly Mitsui) are great too.

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)