ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Your mouth don't move but I can hear you speak!

Remembering the Tour - show by show marathon
Olympiastadion, Berlin, Germany - 21st July 2006
© with thanks to Gypsy!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2007 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: H.R. Giger Skull Ring Return to archive
26th December 2007 10:45 AM
Highwire Rob For those of you interested in skull rings, take a look at H.R. Giger's offering from his online store:

Click on entry for Jewelry section at page below
http://www.hrgiger.com/frame.htm
26th December 2007 10:56 AM
steel driving hammer Thats a nice one.

I think Dohnny Jepp wears a permanent baby skull.
3rd January 2008 07:54 PM
gorda I want the skull ring that Keith Richards is wearing on his finger. That would be soooooooooooo cool. If I could somehow slip it off his finger and put it on mine!

Like if he was really, really drunk and didn't know what was going on, and I could just go, "Keith can I have your ring?"

And, he would be so drunk, he'd be like, "Sure, take it, it's yours!"

And, then, I could wear it around and show off to everyone. I would be the envy of everyone here for sure! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO00000000000000ooooooooooooooooo!
4th January 2008 10:03 AM
Highwire Rob Gorda, if people saw you wearing The Ring, they'd probably worry that you had cut it off! And then what would that do to Keef's playing? [Oh...Errr... perhaps I shouldn't ask that ]

PS. Gorda (while I have you on the line) I believe you have the large Keith collectible from Pirates. I just picked one up around Christmas - First thing he said to me when I switched him on was "You're in my way, boy!" Keith! The audacity!

Anyway, what I want to know is: Is it possible to move the head up and down in addition to side-to-side? [I do not want to force his head up! LOL]
[Edited by Highwire Rob]
4th January 2008 12:15 PM
Gazza
quote:
gorda wrote:
I want the skull ring that Keith Richards is wearing on his finger. That would be soooooooooooo cool. If I could somehow slip it off his finger and put it on mine!

You might need a chainsaw!
4th January 2008 12:16 PM
Fiji Joe
quote:
steel driving hammer wrote:
Thats a nice one.

Bless you my Stonesian Brother ---- Full FRONTAL Nuzzle coming your way !!!!!!

4th January 2008 12:16 PM
Gazza
quote:
Thats a nice one.

So does Steve Earle, although its a bit bigger than that. I offered to swap with him a couple of years ago but he politely declined.
4th January 2008 01:03 PM
steel driving hammer
quote:
Gazza wrote:
So does Steve Earle, although its a bit bigger than that. I offered to swap with him a couple of years ago but he politely declined.

Literally met Steve?

He almost rules.

Well, not really.
4th January 2008 01:24 PM
Gazza
quote:

Literally met Steve?

Yes. Very approachable guy. Hope to do so again when I go to both his shows here in just over 2 weeks time.
4th January 2008 08:37 PM
Brainbell Jangler Oh yeah, Giger. The guy who designed the "Brain Salad Surgery" album cover.
5th January 2008 01:39 AM
gypsy
quote:
Gazza wrote:

Jesus Christ! Who haven't you met? Muhammad Ali, Lucinda West, etc...
5th January 2008 05:08 PM
Highwire Rob
quote:
Brainbell Jangler wrote:
Oh yeah, Giger. The guy who designed the "Brain Salad Surgery" album cover.

It's still missing -- Stolen from a Prague exhibition along with the second cover design for ELP. $10,000 REWARD.

http://www.hrgiger.com/frame.htm

Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)