ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: To The Rolling Stones. Return to archive
01-08-04 07:48 AM
JumpingKentFlash If anybody could post this onwards to Mick 'n Keef, I would be happy.

www.iorr.org
www.stonesdoug.com
www.rocksoff.org

We have discussed a new album on these fan sites. And just as something you could (maybe) lean on, we agree almost all us: Almost everyone agreed that the next album should be very bluesy with a few rockers and soulers. It

In my humble opinion, I think that what everybody has agreed is right. If you think about it, it's a long time since you've made a bluesy album. Tattoo You had some, but remember that was 1981. So you would make your fans very happy if you could surprise us all with The Rolling Stones trademark sweet, dark, cool, cold blues/soul rockers. It's been a long time since we heard that from the Stones. We would really like you to do it again.

Sincerely
Kent Alex Pedersen.
[email protected]
01-08-04 08:15 AM
caro Don't tell them!!

They'd do a metal album instead.
01-08-04 08:59 AM
SHINE A LIGHT NO, leave the stones to their own recordings......they've had us hooked for many years now, must be doing something right??
01-08-04 10:58 AM
egon
quote:
SHINE A LIGHT wrote:
they've had us hooked for many years now, must be doing something right??

yeah, don't stop is a classic song.

sorry to say, but i'm not sure wether i want a new stones album...
[Edited by egon]