ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: lizzie and theodora to share flat (NSC, gossip, old news) Return to archive
01-07-04 10:48 AM
caro How come we missed this? (or did I miss it? if so, sorry in advance). Anyway, I stumbled across this blurb from september 2003 :

JAGGER AND RICHARDS TO SHARE NEW YORK APARTMENT

The teenage daughters of ROLLING STONES SIR MICK JAGGER and KEITH RICHARDS are appearing in a new lingerie advertising campaign so they can earn some cash to get a flat together.

ELIZABETH JAGGER, 19, and THEODORA RICHARDS, 18, have stripped off to promote British retail store MARKS + SPENCER's underwear range - and the rock'n'roll pair intend to continue their collaboration by moving in together in New York's trendy Manhattan area so they can "go and do art courses".
Richards, who was raised in Connecticut, explains, "I just graduated from High School and this is actually my first job without my mom picking me up or coming with me.
"I'm taking some time off to do the modelling thing, make some money, get the apartment and all that settled, then go to school."

10/09/2003 17:21
http://www.contactmusic.com/new/XMLFeed.nsf/0/139AECCE950E26B680256D9D0059D5E4?opendocument

And a pic from a hungarian site :

[Edited by caro]
01-07-04 11:13 AM
Jumacfly Caro have you got the adress?
et bonne ann�e au fait, sant�!!

Anyway, one more time it s great to reply by clicking on a nice ass !!
01-07-04 01:32 PM
caro >Caro have you got the adress?

No, but I bet the place will be filled with people from the Stones' security staff. And since these guys will be frustrated that they had to trade their world-tour-job for a house-keeping-baby-sitting job, they'll probably be blood-thirsty.
So keep off that house, or you'll never ass-click again! *shiver*

oh, et joyeux 7 de l'an! cheers
01-07-04 02:28 PM
SHINE A LIGHT now there's a pair of "room mates"!!!!! yes, there will be a tad of security????
01-07-04 03:12 PM
glencar The girls get along better than their Pas!
01-07-04 03:24 PM
Ten Thousand Motels Well, it's nice that that they're out on their own. Hopefully they won't get mixed up with the wrong crowd.
01-07-04 03:25 PM
glencar Oh please! The wrong crowd is what everyone needs when they first move out on their own. I hope they fuck a lot.
01-07-04 03:28 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
I hope they fuck a lot.

Sure, as long as it doesn't interfere with the schoolwork.
01-07-04 04:11 PM
Child of the Moon So, who wants to make the "Three's Company" joke?

I'd share a flat with them ANY day!
01-08-04 07:57 AM
Factory Girl Are the girls going to have a reality show?

Tentative Title "Bite the Big Apple!!"
01-08-04 01:00 PM
prism Elizabeth already had an NYC apartment three years ago, when she was mixed up with the "wrong crowd". Her parents were happy she decided to move back to London after 9/11.