ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: AC/DC Rocks! Return to archive
01-07-04 12:38 AM
Happy Motherfucker!! I was just wondering if anyone here has any info on a new AC/DC album and tour? Seems like it's been at least 4 years since the last. My 13 year old son has recently gotten into them and I would love to take him to a show. He's seen The Stones and The Dead several times but seeing AC/DC would blow his mind! He likes Rap and all that crap, but slowly is starting to get away from it, thank God! He really enjoyed seeing The Stones, but if he had a chance to see AC/DC he would be completly hooked, as no one rock's harder and louder then those guys! By the way a big happy 51st to Malcom Young today!
01-07-04 08:16 AM
SHINE A LIGHT were you at sarsfest in toronto?? ac/dc were great there and that show will soon be released on dvd. (it might help wean him from rap!!!!!)
01-07-04 12:13 PM
Gimme Shelter I have to agree. I saw them on their last tour and Angus does not stop moving for over two hours. There were no ballads, just straight in your face rock & roll for the whole time. They were great.
01-07-04 02:37 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
01-07-04 02:55 PM
nankerphelge I can't find anything on either a release or a tour on any of the places I looked. I hope they hit the road -- they certainly do rock!

www.acdcrocks.com
01-07-04 07:10 PM
exile I have seen ACDC twice
and Angus and Malcom once playing with the stones at enmore
they are great

The last full ACDC show i saw was at sydney entertainment center a few years back, we were way up the front

this freak in front of me with a freaky mullet jumped up on stage got down in front of Angus and did the worshiping bowing thing before him

before being dragged off and beaten to a pulp by bouncers

bloody funny though
01-07-04 07:45 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
exile wrote:
this freak in front of me with a freaky mullet jumped up on stage got down in front of Angus and did the worshiping bowing thing before him

LMAO....He did??? Well, maybe they should have a special section in front of the stage for that sort of thing.
01-07-04 11:26 PM
mickmask after seeing them at Downsview, I think they deserve a little worshipping... they were amazing!!!!!
01-08-04 07:42 PM
exile Yeah true he did!!!!
He was the guy directly in front of me

I totally agree I believe they deserve a bit of worshiping