ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Hi kiddies Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-05-04 08:43 AM
nankerphelge I sure missed y'all while I was in Disney World.

I caught a beauty of a cold on the way down and was sick for most of the week! What fun! Although I must admit that the "Tarzan Rocks" show at Disney is bearable when viewed through a fever of 102 degrees!

Had no computer
Had no Newcastles
Had no chiba
The only Stones was JJF and Start Me Up on one of the water taxis.

Getting the picture?

This morning the car is dead so I start the New Year with a call to Triple A!!

And then I check in here and the place has gone beserk!

2004 is not impressing me so far....

01-05-04 10:02 AM
egon good to have you back my nankster!

i shall have a heinkeken in your honor AND to your health.
in fact i'll drink to all the RO brothers and sisters here.
01-05-04 10:06 AM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
Had no computer
Had no Newcastles
Had no chiba
The only Stones was JJF and Start Me Up on one of the water taxis.

Getting the picture?

Yeah...but did you get Mickey's autograph?
01-05-04 10:11 AM
nankerphelge Nope

I am just not the Disney type really. But I try not to be a stick in the mud about it since everyone else in the family seems to love it.

I tried to find Snow White as I wanted a picture of me with my hand on her ass. But she was tipped off apparently!

01-05-04 10:15 AM
Factory Girl HNY, nanky! I'm sorry to hear that you and the Black Limo have both been ill.

Are you back in the land of chiba & Newcastles???
01-05-04 10:19 AM
nankerphelge Yep -- got home last night!

Am looking forward to a few Brown Ales for lunch today if'n Ford Roadside ASSistance gets here anytime soon to get my car running!

Chiba and red wine were warmly received last nite during the LSU/OU game!

It's good to be back!
Just ain't the same without you loonies!

01-05-04 10:25 AM
LadyJane Welcome back, Nanky!!

The asylum just wasn't the same without you!!

And as far as not getting that pic with Snow White, I'm quite sure ALL of the FEMALE Disney characters (and any sheep) were warned that the DEVIL was en route!!

LMAO.

LJ.
01-05-04 10:30 AM
nankerphelge Actually got a very nice wave from Sleeping Beauty at one point in Epcot! Wanted to ask her if she woke up with a bang, but thought better of it!

We took Song airlines home and one of the stewardesses was a real pistol -- me and my brother-in-law were razzing her the entire flight about this & that. At the end she asked to take our picture, which we gladly obliged! Got us to move close together for the shot, only to find out it was a squirt-gun!!

Hook, line & sinker!!

The kids ate it up!!

01-05-04 10:32 AM
glencar I'm headed down to FLA twice this spring. Anything to get out of the cold. I'm sure Disney will be involved at least one day. Glad to see you back, Nanky. The storm & hurt feelings of the past week or so make one laugh but not as heartily as when you post.
01-05-04 01:29 PM
gypsy Yay! Nanky's back! I forgive you for mentioning the LSU/OU game in your post. Good to have you back.
01-05-04 03:27 PM
parmeda I figured Nanky more of the "Goofy" type, no? LOL!

(Happy New Year, Hon...)
01-05-04 03:37 PM
Joey " 2004 is not impressing me so far.... "

Here ya go :

www.zairgit.com/filez/parishilton.wmv

OR

www.HoweMilitary.com

If those don't work , ask Lambchop to " Uncake " you .......................worked for me .

Jacky Cake !

01-05-04 04:26 PM
TomL Welcome back Nanky. To the land of milk and honey. Nice header huh?
01-05-04 04:51 PM
Lambchop Joey - I know for a fact that you are reveling in Maxy's highly productive and nutrient filled feces. Absorb what you can before he's on to you.

You WILL stop at NOTHING - will you?
01-05-04 05:05 PM
Joey " Please sign my petition to exhume the corpse of Rosemary Clooney, so we may determine without a doubt that she was murdered by Bette Midler. "

Lambchop ..........................

Please , Come to Joey : I am in need of a little D- D- D- D- Decaking .

These boards are c- c- c- c- c- creeping me out .

" Hold off on the checks for the SPIV Ronnie "

JackyCake !
01-05-04 05:08 PM
Lambchop I am going out to LA right now to dig her up to PROVE it was foul play and she was done WRONG by that bitch Bette Midler. Come with me Joeykins - and I will decake you like you've never been decaked before...
01-05-04 05:12 PM
Joey " I am going out to LA right now to dig her up to PROVE it was foul play and she was done WRONG by that bitch Bette Midler. Come with me Joeykins - and I will decake you like you've never been decaked before "

You Make Young Joey shudder .

01-05-04 05:17 PM
Lambchop Damn straight - you'd better. Bring your shovel. You asked for it Joeykins...
01-05-04 05:22 PM
Joey " Damn straight - you'd better. Bring your shovel. You asked for it Joeykins... "

01-05-04 05:54 PM
FPM C10
quote:
nankerphelge wrote:
I sure missed y'all while I was in Disney World.

Nanky? NANKERPHELGE???

Is that REALLY YOU??

You were always minty fresh - and man could you write a post!

Aw, hell. I can't remember the exact post that Joey originally stole from Maxy, but you get the gist. Welcome back!

I heard Minnie was fucking Goofy. Any truth to that?

FPM C10ikins!
01-05-04 05:54 PM
stonedinaustralia hi nanker glad to see you back as am i (at least on a 9-5) basis

where are the other members of our RO legal fraternity - i speak of course of jb and sirmoonie
01-05-04 06:23 PM
gypsy Also, where are keeprigid and his lawyer?
01-06-04 08:42 AM
J.J.Flash Nanky, the mastermind.... without you prolly I would be a miserable beggar drunk in the alley ..... GOOD TO READ YOUR WORDS AGAIN!
Cheers!
01-06-04 09:06 AM
Joey " Aw, hell. I can't remember the exact post that Joey originally stole from Maxy, but you get the gist. "

{{ ? }}

{{ ******UNFRIGGIN BELIEVABLE BLANK FRIGGIN STARE ******* }}

{{ You make Joeykins say , huh ?!?! }}

{{ WTF ?!?! }}

I , Joey , now pledge the following :

I will continue to play Stripped Companion Every Weekend . Those first few seconds of " Honest I Do " melt away an entire weeks worth of stress . Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

I will continue my efforts to make all the unwashed masses love the Rolling Stones . My playings of " Sticky Fingers " in its entirety at local dive bars have
increased -- If I have converted just one of those alcoholic losers , I have done my life's work .

I will continue to be a proud member of the C -10 . I am one of the ten individuals on this orb who made the pilgrimage to CLEVELAND in 2001 to party and eat raw steaks in a darkened cave man-like atmosphere . Anyone who didn't go Simply Underestimated Cleveland's Killer Summit !!!! I stand by this belief and I want another summit again next summer ( Preferably in Chicago near Baby Steelie's home ) .

I will continue posting manifestos as long as Lambchop " Decakes " me nightly on a continuous basis .

Mmmmmmmmmmm ! D- D- D- D- DeCaking !!!!!!!!!!!

Sleazy Hugh is not permitted within thirty yards of the Joey for he is EXTREMELY c- c- c- c- c- creepy .

For Kit : " Stones Rule You Bastards ! "

JackyCake !

01-06-04 09:13 AM
nankerphelge Mastermind!

JJF I like that!

Has that Simon bar Sinister feel!

[Edited by nankerphelge]
01-06-04 02:29 PM
Joey " Has that Simon bar Sinister feel! "

01-06-04 02:30 PM
glencar Legalese?
01-06-04 02:31 PM
Joey " Legalese? "

Did you step in it ?!?!?!

01-06-04 02:34 PM
glencar Oh yes please.
01-06-04 02:34 PM
glencar BTW Joshy is going through a difficult time.
Page: 1 2