ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Willie Nelson Debuts Anti-War Ballad (NSC) Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-07-04 03:18 PM
glencar Oh, now that hurts! Does quality go up when one doesn't post as much? Nopesky.
01-07-04 03:22 PM
Ten Thousand Motels
quote:
glencar wrote:
Oh, now that hurts! Does quality go up when one doesn't post as much? Nopesky.

Hurts??? Why? That Joey guy is the best of both worlds. He posts quality AND quanity.
01-07-04 03:23 PM
glencar Yes, true ever since he dispensed with the jew lists.
01-07-04 05:32 PM
FPM C10 Oy. As usual, I got up on my hinds legs and overstated my case. Looking at it in a detached way, I think my favorite moment of my orgy of self-righteous indignation was deciding Taptrick was skiing, and that skiing was a wicked, nay, downright Republican pastime.

So. I am truly sorry I dissed you, Tappy. (I know if some smart ass called ME a Republican, I would be PISSED.) "Libel", though? Geez. Let's not get all lawyered up.

I have no interest in opening a political debate elsewhere or continuing whatever this mess turned into. I should remember the sage advice of Our Leader, who said: "I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to answer questions. I can't answer your question" (Reynoldsburg, Ohio, October 4, 2000). I should just keep my mouth shut, and so should Willie, and so should everyone who isn't with the program. My irrational hatred of people who profit from death and the instruments of death is old-fashioned and just plain embarrassing sometimes!

Maxy! Thanks for the primer about that wonderful, misunderstood, big-hearted megacorp, Halliburton. They ARE swell! And you're right - whenever those pesky WMDs show up, Willie WILL have to re-write that song. The thought that if they HAD them they would've USED them on US when we invaded their country, or now as we occupy it - well, that's just CRAZY!

In closing, since I have seen the error of my ways, let me leave you with some words from Our Greatest President, George W. Bush. I truly believe he was thinking about US when he said:

"It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet.
-Arlington Heights, Ill., Oct. 24, 2000

01-07-04 05:54 PM
Joey " That Joey guy is the best of both worlds. He posts quality AND quanity. "

I would like to nuzzle you .

" Oy. As usual, I got up on my hinds legs and overstated my case. "

Perfect when being " Decaked !!!! "

Paging Lamby !!!!!!!!

Fleabit , THIS is for you :

http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=77&zone=diary

I would like to b- b- b- b- bite and k- k- k- k- k- kiss you !

" Tie Me Up and Call Me Suzi Ronnie ! "

JackyCake !

01-07-04 05:59 PM
Joey " It's important for us to explain to our nation that life is important. It's not only life of babies, but it's life of children living in, you know, the dark dungeons of the Internet.
-Arlington Heights, Ill., Oct. 24, 2000 "

YOU MAKE JOEY SCARED !!!!!! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

" Whenever an incumbent President of the U.S. is NOT being challenged from within his own party for the nomination , it is an EXTREMELY good sign that he WILL be re-elected President and re-elected BIG Ronnie ! " -- See Bill Clinton ( circa ' 96 ) and Ronnie R. ( circa ' 84 ) !!!!!! Oh , and Richard Nixon ( circa ' 72 ) .

Where's me Dope ?! WHY ?!?! WHY ?!?!

Jacky , Oh ye of the Caked !
01-07-04 07:37 PM
glencar LOL fleabit, even though I'm in disagreement with you, you still can make me laugh. And yes, President Bush is syntactically challenged. He's only the latest in a long line of pols who tangle the language or let fly with odd jokes. I'm betting Bubba & Algore have their own series of verbal miscues. On the otehr hand, JC ('77-'81) was generally able to navigate the mother tongue but what he said was generally stupid. Of course, I speak as one who had an inordinate fear of communism...glad I recovered!

Hit me, Ronnie!
Page: 1 2