ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Most Underrated Album! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3
01-02-04 11:00 AM
glencar Yes, "uniquieness" is a word. But as with Out Of Our Heads, I think Aftermath is more highly rated than you think. It's usually on those Best 500 Albums lists.
01-02-04 03:45 PM
Joey " Yes, "uniquieness" is a word. But as with Out Of Our Heads, I think Aftermath is more highly rated than you think. It's usually on those Best 500 Albums lists. "

Blue , your hard work and dedication is so much appreciated by all of us here on the board . I mentally sit at your feet with wide eyes listening to your Stonesian Expoundings . Your attention to detail is unparalled in our Universe .

Thank You for Your Time !

" Wow , the kid's got talent Ronnie "

JACKY !

01-02-04 08:56 PM
Some Guy Joey- YOU DA MAN!

How, how do you do it, exactly?

Thread after thread after frigging thread. I am blowed away!

You make a me laugh

You make a me cry

(currently laughing now)!

Damn I need some eggs
01-03-04 12:57 AM
Stonesthrow My only disagreement with you, Beer, is that Aftermath is not one of the best-- it is the best. But damn, Sticky Fingers is close.

01-03-04 08:20 AM
glencar Joey, it's a dirty job but soemone has to sit on their fat ass & do it. Plus I do it for Josh.
01-05-04 09:48 PM
Some Guy I'm digging Undercover now more than ever. When it came out I was looking for another monster album (still waiting). I was disappointed and caught shit from the neighborhood puunks at the time. But now its all cool
01-06-04 01:18 AM
parmeda
quote:
beer wrote:
i think Aftermath is one of the best rocknroll albums ever made.

...amen!
01-06-04 08:09 AM
mac_daddy nsc...

three more albums that are wonderful, and underrated...

Another Green World - Eno
Brilliant Trees - David Sylvian
the Jimmy Cliff live album (c.1976)... this is not only an excellent album, but dig the band: Ernest Ranglin, Joe Higgs, etc... absolutely a must-have

[in case you were wondering, I just built a new phono-pre, and these are the three slabs of vinyl I have found myself playing over and over again ever since -along with Oliver Nelson's album I altrady mentioned in this thread.
01-06-04 09:25 AM
Joey " Joey, it's a dirty job but soemone has to sit on their fat ass & do it. Plus I do it for Josh. "

Blue , I do it because I bleed this band . This wonderful band that has recorded the soundtrack to my life . This " Drive " .............Oh My GOD !!!!!!! Poem alert , Go Joey .......... , NOW !!!!!!!

The Drive :

I drink in " The Drive "
It keeps me alive ;
Like a Bear goes to a beehive...
To suckle its honey I do strive .
Into it I must dive ;
And it is even better when It's live.
And sometimes , when I'm really into it ...
It makes me arrive .
( Get it ?!?!?!?! Ah , you's knows what's I's means !!! )

Thank You all For Your Time .

The Joey , taking the rest of the day off !

JackyCakes!

01-06-04 09:41 AM
mac_daddy OT - why do you guys call glencar "blue" ???
01-06-04 10:24 AM
Joey " OT - why do you guys call glencar "blue" ??? "

Out of RESPECT !!!!

01-06-04 02:08 PM
glencar Mac, I used that handle back in the day 'round the hood. It was taken when I first started posting here.
01-06-04 02:18 PM
Joey " Mac, I used that handle back in the day 'round the hood. It was taken when I first started posting here. "

Ah yes , " THE HOOD " !!!!!!

Stormy and Yourself 'ruled ' the hood in them days .

Jacky Cake !
01-06-04 02:26 PM
glencar I was skimming at keno.org the other day & came across the archives. Storm was an asshole. I hoep he's found his peace somewhere. Or died. MWahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
01-06-04 02:28 PM
Joey " Storm was an asshole. I hoep he's found his peace somewhere. Or died. "

I hear he lurks here ...............

I hear things .......................

Some Things ........................

Now if you will all excuse me , I need to " Uncake " .

J. Cake !
01-06-04 02:31 PM
glencar Uncake? I gotta shiite.
01-06-04 02:33 PM
Joey " Uncake? I gotta shiite. "

Blue , anytime you feel the need for a little " D- D- D- Decaking , just ask Lambchop .

Lamby specializes in it !

Jack the Cake !

01-06-04 02:35 PM
glencar Uh, okay...
01-06-04 02:37 PM
Joey " Uh, okay... "

Page: 1 2 3