ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What is the worst Christmas gift you ever got! Return to archive Page: 1 2
01-02-04 08:45 PM
Some Guy Well theres always next year.
01-03-04 05:37 AM
JumpingKentFlash A plastic turd from my little brother. He laughed his ass off that Christmas Eve a couple of years ago.
01-03-04 08:18 AM
glencar Statman, no one is allowed to criticize other boards at this one. It's not censorship. It's etiquette.
01-03-04 11:11 AM
Statman No, its censorship...you can call it etiquette. Besides, I wasn't criticizing per se I was posting a piece of factual information.

I'm a member and moderator of more than a dozen chat groups, ranging from soccer, to music, to cricket to economics and the two US-based Stones groups are the only ones I EVER been censored on...PERIOD!

As a long time Stones fan, and a believer in all they and their music represent in terms of the freedom of expression and freedom of speech, you and the moderators of this site certainly have a curious approach to freedom of expression. Then again its not all that suprising I suppose when you consider what happened to the Dixie Chicks when they "broke etiqutte," and or even the Stones when Ed Sullivan censored their lyrics during there early shows. Maybe you take yourselves a wee bit too seriously.

Ps It is likley that This posting and possibly this entire thread will be deleted.

01-03-04 12:38 PM
glencar "Maybe you take yourselves a wee bit too seriously."

Got a mirror? I sure don't take myself or anybody else all that seriously on these boards. The exceptions are the moderators. Learn what's acceptable on each board & post within the rules. Why don't you give us the address of your soccer baord & I'll go crap all over that & then you can let me know if it's acceptable.
01-03-04 01:38 PM
Statman Somehow, I didn't expect to find a voice of reason here.

As an excample, this is posted on the home page of a cricket chat group I moderate.

Welcome to the cricket Forum. Please feel free to join in with an existing discussion or start a discussion of your own on any Yorkshire, England or other cricket related topic. (Please note that entries containing foul language, racist/offensive content or personal abuse will be deleted from this forum, so please dont waste your time in sending them !)

01-03-04 03:29 PM
LadyJane
quote:
Statman wrote:
Somehow, I didn't expect to find a voice of reason here.

Don't like it here.....LEAVE!!!

Lighten up!!

LJ.
01-03-04 04:07 PM
gypsy Okay. I received a bad Christmas gift last week from my mother-in-law. A ceramic Snowman teapot from Dollar General. I was disappointed, because she usually gets me something cool.
01-03-04 05:03 PM
Some Guy
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Okay. I received a bad Christmas gift last week from my mother-in-law. A ceramic Snowman teapot from Dollar General. I was disappointed, because she usually gets me something cool.

Dollar. Dollar General Yo!!
01-03-04 05:09 PM
Lambchop
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Okay. I received a bad Christmas gift last week from my mother-in-law. A ceramic Snowman teapot from Dollar General. I was disappointed, because she usually gets me something cool.

I don't even want to mention what I got from my mother not in law one year. It was too pathetic. Only thing the evil cunt ever got me. Yet I gave her a 19th c japanned lacquered box. Some people are just peasants no matter how hard they try to look better.

I got a pair of Freudian slippers. They rock!

01-03-04 05:46 PM
Joey " I don't even want to mention what I got from my mother not in law one year. It was too pathetic. Only thing the evil cunt ever got me. Yet I gave her a 19th c japanned lacquered box. Some people are just peasants no matter how hard they try to look better. "

That's IT Lamby ..............................Time for you to " Uncake " me right NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** JOEY GRABS LAMBY'S PATHETIC LITTLE AVATAR AND RAMS IT UP HIS ASS AND STARTS SWABBING THE ENTIRE LENGTH OF HIS COLON *********

" I got a pair of Freudian slippers. They rock! "

I gave all my friends and family the same gift this year : A one-foot high plastic bust of MYSELF !!!!

...........................and you ?!?!?!

Developing ........................................

Uncaking ..........................................

Swabbing ........................................

JackyCake !

01-03-04 05:54 PM
Lambchop Hey - I want a plastic bust of Joey! Please....!

I am now entering your anus at a 360 degree 120 mph twirl. Sorry I forgot the lube...Enjoy!
01-03-04 06:06 PM
glencar Tickle me Elmo!
01-04-04 11:47 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl I am not sure what are you talking about as I was out since the 31st, but if you posted something bad about Keno we delete immediately, first he's a person, second he's a very good friend of all of us moderating and many of us posting and lurking

Also it's off-topic here to talk about censorshit in other places

Please let me know what did you post that was deleted, just curious.
01-05-04 09:32 PM
Some Guy Joey for your colon problem nothing like a jaigermeister enema!!
01-06-04 10:58 AM
Joey " Hey - I want a plastic bust of Joey! Please....! "

Coming your way Lamby !

I am sending out " Foot High Plastic Busts of ' The Joey ' " to everyone here at the Prestigious Rocks Off Community !!!!

Enjoy !

JackyCake !

Page: 1 2