ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: What is the worst Christmas gift you ever got! Return to archive Page: 1 2
12-24-03 01:30 PM
Some Guy A tie with Frosty the Snowman on it. Looked like it was from a dollar store, very cheap!
12-24-03 03:35 PM
glencar A case of Coors Lite!
12-25-03 08:34 AM
Some Guy LOL!!!!!
12-25-03 09:59 AM
Mr. D An aunt got me a Jay-Z album, because she had also got it for another nephew and figured whats good for the goose is good for the gander, im guessing. Yea, well im no fucking gander.
12-25-03 10:41 AM
SHINE A LIGHT the death of my father.
12-25-03 12:55 PM
egon donald duck socks
12-25-03 03:47 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat A Beatles album.
12-25-03 10:26 PM
BILL PERKS THE COMPLETE POSTINGS OF "MORROCCO"
12-26-03 01:05 AM
Madafaka A pack of Lucky Strike
12-26-03 04:17 AM
Jumacfly Ronnie' s nose!!!
12-26-03 03:01 PM
JaggaRichards A pack of Bic lighters
12-26-03 03:57 PM
Some Guy This year- boxer shorts. I wear briefs, hate the boxers
12-26-03 04:26 PM
Moonisup
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
This year- boxer shorts. I wear briefs, hate the boxers

Thanks for sharing that with us!
12-26-03 05:08 PM
Some Guy LOL!!!! oops!!!
12-27-03 12:08 PM
egon this year i got fuck-all. how's that for a crappy present?
12-27-03 01:23 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl What is the worst Christmas gift you ever got!

Well to find yourself waking up all alone after a three days celebration with the strongest hangover ever and find a letter in the X-mas tree telling you that your family left you and they are now celebrating Christmas with your mother-in-law.

Now everything is back to normal but it was by far the worst and I think impossible to make it worse in the future, very very sad.

Now my wife is even joking about it: since one of the gifts to my daughters was the DVD of �Home Alone 4�, now she�s writing �Home Alone 5� It is about three little girls that are completely alone on a Christmas night with their dad dead drunk, so in addition to protect themselves from the �bad guys� they need to take care of their daddy that's me.

Probably you noticed my absence after posting �happy� late Sunday and all Monday. On Tuesday I went to a shopping mall 100% high and drunk to put a stand of �Rocks Off� with the legend �Rocks Off rulez you bastards � Visit rocksoff.org� (Rocks Off es la ley cabrones�) outside a Records Store inside the mall and giving some free drinks of tequila in small plastic glasses to the people interested, the guy on the records store (as he�s my friend) put some stones music. After some few minutes I was fired from the shopping mall, since I felt asleep in the police car, they only took me to my house and no charges were made.

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
12-27-03 02:51 PM
TheSavageYoungXyzzy ...

Voodoo, you remain the man.

Can we see the sign?

-tSYX --- Rocks Off es la ley, cabrones!
12-27-03 03:19 PM
nankerphelge Voodoo you are priceless!!!

Free shots of tequila in the mall right before Christmas??!!

Bet that's the end of that tradition!

Were you singing into your shoe?

I'm sure you feel bad, but goddam that is a funny story!
12-27-03 08:37 PM
sirmoonie Yeah, I'm sorry to hear about your temporary woes Voodoo, but that is some of the funniest Nolt I've heard in a long time.

The 3 day bender - an animal that can never be tamed.
12-27-03 10:38 PM
LadyJane Voodoo....you are one crazy man!!

I am laughing so hard, I can barely breathe!!

By chance...was any of this captured on videotape?!

LMAO.

LJ.
12-28-03 10:02 AM
Some Guy Shit, kinda puts my cruddy tie and boxers in perspective.
12-28-03 10:31 PM
glencar Wow, Voodoo, I'm glad everything worked out!
12-29-03 11:24 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
TheSavageYoungXyzzy wrote:

Voodoo, you remain the man.

Can we see the sign?

-tSYX --- Rocks Off es la ley, cabrones!

No, I didn't take photos and I lost the sign and the table, between many other things
12-29-03 11:27 AM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Thanks Sirmoonie, Nanky, LadyJane, TheSavageYoungXyzzy and Glencat, but that was the only "funny" thing if we can call it funny, the rest is something to keep private
12-29-03 11:28 AM
glencar Well, I won't spread the word then!

As for worst Christmas gifts, I don't recall one I was ever that disamyed with. Who looks a gifthorse in the mouth?
12-29-03 11:30 AM
jb Why did your family leave or did you just miss the ride?
12-29-03 04:50 PM
Joey

Got the " Dirty Work " CD for Christmas back in ' 86 .

My testicles have YET to return to their normal size .

Jacky !
12-31-03 01:39 PM
sonicrock my wife back
12-31-03 08:31 PM
glencar Joshy should stick to the serious stuff.
01-02-04 08:34 PM
Statman Having a thread I started on Keno's (Gas3X) propensity for banning people who disagree with him, deleted from Rocks Off. The second time this has happened. Its sad to see that freedom of speech is not alive and well at Rocks Off - a rock and roll/Rolling Stones chat group to boot. I guess I can appreciate what the Dixie Chicks (and soon Willy Nelson) went through for speaking out. Sucks!
Page: 1 2