ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1962, 2007 Someone there!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Keith Im ready New Orleans Return to archive
30th December 2006 12:11 AM
duck http://youtube.com/watch?v=WgIQlSF0WD8
30th December 2006 12:37 AM
Bitch they put the roll into rock

Great KEEF clip and video. Thanks for posting it!
30th December 2006 01:21 AM
mojoman i'm ready to be anywhere
30th December 2006 01:31 AM
Bloozehound good shit, nice to see keef tearin it up on the geetar
30th December 2006 02:46 AM
MikeyC613 Love the Orange Crush and Stoli
30th December 2006 06:41 AM
Mel Belli Good to see Keith with Steve Jordan again. The two of them together is second only to ... Keith and Charlie.
30th December 2006 09:43 AM
Poison Dart Where is the video from?
30th December 2006 09:55 AM
edithgrove That video is from the film "Make It Funky." I was lucky enough to be in the audience at the Saenger Theatre in New Orleans that night. Most of the live performances in the movie were filmed there. Netflix has the DVD.
30th December 2006 10:10 AM
Steel Wheels The interview is fantastic! The performance is fantastic! Keith playing that Gibson sounds wonderful, don't it? Them licks sure are hot!
31st December 2006 09:31 AM
fireontheplatter
quote:
MikeyC613 wrote:
Love the Orange Crush and Stoli

me too
he didn't take a sip from it during the interview.. i wonder if it is just a showpiece?

what a great video clip. thanks for posting that.

everybody say ow
31st December 2006 09:48 AM
Stray Cat UK When was this ?
great guitar by the riffmaster.
31st December 2006 02:56 PM
edithgrove
quote:
Stray Cat UK wrote:
When was this ?
great guitar by the riffmaster.

27 April, 2004, between the two Jazz Festival weekends in New Orleans.

The film is available at www.makeitfunky.org, but I don't know if it's produced for region 2.
31st December 2006 03:35 PM
Throwaway thank you for posting this, i'd never seen it before. And yea, that band Keith's playing with aint too shabby
2nd January 2007 09:03 AM
prism This film was played several times on American television after the Katrina disaster practically destroyed New Orleans. Fats Domino nearly drowned.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)