ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2006

© 1962, 2007 Someone there!
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2006 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: ABB name your top 6 songs from the CD Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
26th December 2006 01:28 PM
Bitch Here's the plan...I'll count 1 point for every song that was mentioned on this thread, for any number of songs a person picked. For example, if they named 8 I'll count all 8, if they named 2, I'll count just those 2. So if anyone wants to add more picks you can name more songs if you want. I'll print out the thread as soon as theres no more posts and then tally it up.

Anyone who hasn't posted their faves, please do so now.

I should have added Under The Radar and We Dont Wanna Go Home to the original choices, so include them too.

Ok? ready! Set! Post! LOL

(I'm prepared for more ABB Bashing!)
26th December 2006 01:50 PM
Sir Stonesalot Nah, I'm done.

I don't even like it enough to bother bashing it anymore...
26th December 2006 07:52 PM
texile onnya
back of my hand
dangerous beauty
she saw me coming
look what the cat dragged in
let me down slow
28th December 2006 02:03 PM
Bitch I've started the tally and we've got a tie for second place, so can someone else post some songs?

JOEY! iS your post quoting Jumping Jsck saying you are voting for those same songs as Jumping Jack? I didnt count those in, can you please clarify if those are your pics?

Still havent heard from some regulars.

COME ON GUYS, PLEASE POST YOUR FAVES FROM ABB!

The results will be interesting! You'll be surprised, I guarantee it!
28th December 2006 02:13 PM
Some Guy That album let me down real slow.
28th December 2006 02:57 PM
Throwaway 5.Driving Too Fast
4.It Won't Take Long
3.Rough Justice
2.oh no, Not You Again
1.Dangerous Beauty
28th December 2006 03:17 PM
Poplar BoMH
Infamy
LIND
Neo Con
SSMC

[Edited by Poplar]
28th December 2006 03:52 PM
CraigP I don't listen to ABB. I think it is atrocious.

The only songs that are listenable to me are ONNYA and RJ and they both sound the same. sux.
28th December 2006 08:20 PM
ComeAsYouAre When one really, REALLY has to think and goes ahhhhhh of what songs they like on an album, the album sucks, imo. I can only choose one and that is It Won't Take Long. I like Mick's vocals in it. In most of the other tunes his voice grates me. Streets of Love wouldn't be half bad if it wasn't for Iiiiii crap. I think I've listened to the album (CD) about six times since last year and it's only for above-said song. It seems to me their hearts just aren't in it.
1st January 2007 12:56 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl RJ
LIND
BOMH
LMDS
BM
RFD
1st January 2007 08:58 PM
Soldatti I didn't hear ABB in more than 4 months, and I don't have intentions either. Dirty Work got 2 spins last week and it rocked like hell!
1st January 2007 09:06 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl

¿Andas crudo o credo?
1st January 2007 09:35 PM
Soldatti
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:

¿Andas crudo o credo?

Happy new year Gerardo!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)