ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"Rovesnik" N8 Russia August 2001
Provided by Irina
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Over/Under On Mistakes During HBO Gig Return to archive
01-10-03 07:27 PM
sammy davis jr. Well seeing how our hero's found it in their hearts to rehearse TWO DAYS for the second leg of the tour, it's a sure bet we won't be seeing ANY new songs. Thanks guys. Glad to see your hearts are into it. ($$$$$$$$$) Anyway, I'm guessing we'll see at least four good clams from our beloved over-rehearser Keith, and at least one from Sir Mick. So I'm gonna set the over/under at five.
01-10-03 07:40 PM
telecaster
quote:
sammy davis jr. wrote:
Well seeing how our hero's found it in their hearts to rehearse TWO DAYS for the second leg of the tour, it's a sure bet we won't be seeing ANY new songs. Thanks guys. Glad to see your hearts are into it. ($$$$$$$$$) Anyway, I'm guessing we'll see at least four good clams from our beloved over-rehearser Keith, and at least one from Sir Mick. So I'm gonna set the over/under at five.

I will bet that you are a complete idiot. The band has
rehearsed for 40 fucking years dumbshit.

You want rehearsal, go to a Bon Jovi or Jon Tesh show.

I say the under is 5, I say you have had less than 5 dates
in your entire life and have never seen a clam.
01-10-03 07:45 PM
Prodigal Son You're also forgetting Creed and Yanni. Now there's some creativity!
(tongue so firmly in cheek it bursts out the other side)
01-10-03 08:24 PM
Boomhauer Did you guys know that there was a band called Jimmy's Chickenshack???

lol

I'm pretty sure the Stones will play some "newer" songs in NY, CHI-Town, and Boston.
01-10-03 09:34 PM
Soul Survivor shut up Sammy

Fuck you Sammy

Your a dumbass Sammy

(12 days later)..............

Your a cunt Sammy

Your a shithead sammy..........

Visits since January 9, 2003