ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"Rovesnik" N8 Russia August 2001
Provided by Irina
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: New Chat room Return to archive
01-09-03 12:21 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Let's try this, is a free chat room, so you will see some ugly pop up ads. On January 17, between the MSG shows will be the 40th anniversary of the Stones with Charlie with him. according to Mick it is the real 40th, so we can make a cyber party on just one room, yes all in one room... but a cyber room, let's make a cyber orgy there.

Try this one, if it works fine we can pay to avoid those ads.

[Edited by VoodooChileInWOnderl]
01-09-03 12:26 PM
jb Yes Gerado..just like on Shidoobee..lets have a chat room for instant messaging!!!! I told you you were #1 engineer in Mexico!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-09-03 01:17 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl BTW, I'm gonna change the name of the chat room, as now is Gerardo's chat room as that is the name I registered in BraveNet, It will be THE NUT HOUSE, or THE FUN HOUSE or just THE ROCKS OFF's CHAT ROOM.

LOL JB, I was one back in 1985 when I received the National Award in Chemical Engineering, now I'm only in it for the money

Visits since January 9, 2003