ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

"Rovesnik" N8 Russia August 2001
Provided by Irina
WEBRADIO CHANNELS:
[Ch1: Bill German's Stones Zone] [Ch2: British Invasion] [Ch3: Sike-ay-delic 60's] [Ch4: Random Sike-ay-delia]

[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [IORR TOUR SCHEDULE] [LICKS TOUR EN ESPA�OL] [SETLISTS 62-99] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: San Antonio Is Up Return to archive
01-09-03 04:39 AM
MRD8 I'm in the ptocess of uploading disc two of the 11-23-02 San Antonio Licks tour show to Manta's Coastereview FTP site...this is one of THE best arena recordings of the whole tour...the album that night was Sticky Fingers and you get great versions of Wild Horses, Dead Flowers, Bitch and CYHMK...plus lots of other great tunes...I hope you all enjoy it!
01-09-03 08:01 AM
Tom Where's the FTP site?
01-09-03 04:32 PM
MRD8 Here's the URL for the FTP site...there are presently twenty or so Licks tour shows on this site ftp://stones:[email protected]/ Enjoy!
01-09-03 05:28 PM
stewed & Keefed NICE ONE MRD
01-10-03 02:50 PM
CS Thank you!
01-10-03 05:08 PM
Jacques Great ....
some says ...bof ......in mp3.
You're right, but we like them
01-10-03 05:39 PM
Funky Punk Woman How can I access that site?

Visits since January 9, 2003