ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

© Jill Furmanovsky
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: MSG ticket drop (18/1/06) on TM Now! Return to archive
January 9th, 2006 09:29 PM
Gazza TM have made a few Section 93 tickets available for this show
January 9th, 2006 09:36 PM
jb
quote:
Gazza wrote:
TM have made a few Section 93 tickets available for this show

As Pug and I said they would............we have predicted virtually everything this tour......faux sell-outs, new dates, album sales, etc............I must say, I have even impressed myself this time..and thta's hard to do....................
January 9th, 2006 09:38 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

As Pug and I said they would............we have predicted virtually everything this tour......faux sell-outs, new dates, album sales, etc............I must say, I have even impressed myself this time..and thta's hard to do....................

yet people still attack us....those who listened to us will be able to see the stones at the worlds most famous arena allowing dreams to come true....sometimes we are just too good for those we help as we are rarely thanked!
January 9th, 2006 09:42 PM
jb
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

yet people still attack us....those who listened to us will be able to see the stones at the worlds most famous arena allowing dreams to come true....sometimes we are just too good for those we help as we are rarely thanked!

yes..the shows will fill up..but they are having a mucher harder time..hence the "faux sell outs", panic purchases of less than desired seats, and then the dumpings..........ABB still not gold!!!!! MSG open for both nights, Boston really open, and no true sell-outs so far in 06....even Baltimore will have a small dump....
January 9th, 2006 09:50 PM
Riffhard As I work alot of shows at the Garden via my radio station I feel that I should point out a simple fact. Every show has late releases such as this. It has absolutly nothing to do trying to bullshit fans. It has everything to do with holding back tickets for corporate sponsers,radio station giveaways,and the like. They always hold some tickets back,and those tickets usually become available after all the logistics have been worked out. A perfect example of that. A friend of mine wanted to see U2 on their recent trip through NY/NJ. The show had been sold out for months in advance. Then,lo and behold,two days before the schedualed concert tickets were for sale. Happens in every city for every show.

Riffy
January 9th, 2006 09:52 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:
As I work alot of shows at the Garden via my radio station I feel that I should point out a simple fact. Every show has late releases such as this. It has absolutly nothing to do trying to bullshit fans. It has everything to do with holding back tickets for corporate sponsers,radio station giveaways,and the like. They always hold some tickets back,and those tickets usually become available after all the logistics have been worked out. A perfect example of that. A friend of mine wanted to see U2 on their recent trip through NY/NJ. The show had been sold out for months in advance. Then,lo and behold,two days before the schedualed concert tickets were for sale. Happens in every city for every show.

Riffy

You shall be greeted!!!!
January 9th, 2006 10:07 PM
Riffhard
quote:
jb wrote:

You shall be greeted!!!!

Looking forward to that! Hopfully we will be able to greet the great Sweet Lady Jane as well. I am sending out many prayers and goodwill her way. She,as you well know,is a great lady.

Riffy
January 9th, 2006 10:19 PM
jb
quote:
Riffhard wrote:

Looking forward to that! Hopfully we will be able to greet the great Sweet Lady Jane as well. I am sending out many prayers and goodwill her way. She,as you well know,is a great lady.

Riffy

Indeed..she is in our thoughts and prayers.....life really is unfair. Her spirit will be there even if she is not.........May the good Lord shine a light on her and family.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)