ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

© Jill Furmanovsky
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Chicago/Pug humiliated again. Return to archive
January 6th, 2006 12:13 PM
jb http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/06/AR2006010600537_pf.html
January 6th, 2006 12:18 PM
Gazza LMAO

Christ - and LA is the 3rd fattest

That kinda kills the stereotype a bit, doesnt it?
January 6th, 2006 12:28 PM
glencar LA is home to Kirstie Alley & she has really tipped the scales - into the damned Pacific!
January 6th, 2006 01:19 PM
PeerQueer Seattle fell that many spots?

I guess I shall have to work out more than I already do to make up the difference!

I would be curious to see how our "fittest" American city stacks up to the fittest cities around the world.

One of the most notable differences I find in Europe is how heavy people are a minority, particularly among the youth. Americans are a fat people.

I wonder if Mick ever gets freaked out by the number of fat fans during the American leg of the tour...
January 6th, 2006 01:22 PM
jb We're also posers...........
January 6th, 2006 01:43 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/06/AR2006010600537_pf.html

many of the local steely dan tribute bands, u2 tribute bands, and Don Henley Tribute bands are encourging fried food purchases at their shows...this cannot help....we have been humiliated!
January 6th, 2006 02:18 PM
GimmeExile
quote:
Gazza wrote:
LMAO

Christ - and LA is the 3rd fattest

That kinda kills the stereotype a bit, doesnt it?

If they included only the Westside of L.A., it would be among the fittest.
January 6th, 2006 07:06 PM
PeerQueer
quote:
GimmeExile wrote:

If they included only the Westside of L.A., it would be among the fittest.

Ah indeed - of this I know!

Very fit - fanatically so! And some of them West-Enders are downright tough too - best watch your...back!
January 6th, 2006 07:28 PM
PolkSalad I am in the minority.
January 6th, 2006 08:19 PM
WhenTheWhipComesDown People used to say The More the Cushion the Better the Pushin'!.
January 6th, 2006 08:46 PM
Scottfree
quote:
WhenTheWhipComesDown wrote:
People used to say The More the Cushion the Better the Pushin'!.

Key terms were "used to"
January 6th, 2006 08:48 PM
Scottfree
quote:
PolkSalad wrote:
I am in the minority.

Perhaps eating all those Polk salads you have averted rotundness...
January 6th, 2006 10:10 PM
polksalad69
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

Perhaps eating all those Polk salads you have averted rotundness...

yesssssssssss
January 7th, 2006 12:08 AM
Bloozehound shee-at, lots of Texas cities in that top 10 fat brigade, but just sayin' ya'll yankees ever experence good ol' southern cuisine you'd never look back, food that sticks to ya

plus we got the best music++

BTW

just sayin,

I live in one of the fittest in the south, Austoned

[Edited by Bloozehound]
January 7th, 2006 12:17 AM
Scottfree
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:
shee-at, lots of Texas cities in that top 10 fat brigade, but just say, ya'll yankees ever experience good ol' southern cuisine you'd never look back, food that sticks to ya

plus we got the best music++

BTW

just sayin,

I live in one of the fittest in the south, Austoned

[Edited by Bloozehound]

You have the best music? I think you're forgetting about a little city called Chicago...errr, check that a fat city called Chicago...
January 7th, 2006 12:22 AM
Bloozehound
quote:
Scottfree wrote:

You have the best music? I think you're forgetting about a little city called Chicago...errr, check that a fat city called Chicago...

chicago great music town, no doubt, my wife just got bac from there, had nothing but good shit to say, one of the great blues capitals, but it all starts in the south, dude

plus I forgot to mention we got the prettiests girls, minus the fatties

[Edited by Bloozehound]
January 7th, 2006 03:06 AM
PolkSalad
quote:
Bloozehound wrote:

chicago great music town, no doubt, my wife just got bac from there, had nothing but good shit to say, one of the great blues capitals, but it all starts in the south, dude

haha, one of the blues capitals? how bout THE blues capital. Dallas is # 2 for blues followed by the bay area.
you know I love my Texas MUSIC bloozy.
January 7th, 2006 02:59 PM
Bloozehound
quote:
PolkSalad wrote:
you know I love my Texas MUSIC bloozy.

that in't no lie, polkster

you're more in the know than the austin chronicle
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)