ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

© Jill Furmanovsky
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Montreal Will Set The Stage Return to archive Page: 1 2
January 6th, 2006 04:03 PM
Some Guy I bought Voodoo Lounge on cassette at one of those used cd stores for fifty cents.
January 6th, 2006 04:08 PM
jb
quote:
Some Guy wrote:
I bought Voodoo Lounge on cassette at one of those used cd stores for fifty cents.

5.5 million world -wide................2 million US
January 6th, 2006 04:12 PM
Some Guy
quote:
jb wrote:

Emotional rescue, same numbers please?
January 6th, 2006 04:14 PM
voodoopug
quote:
jb wrote:

pretty impressive numbers
January 6th, 2006 04:18 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

sadly, i have been overlooked?

in spite of all your cheap MSG barbs, I will send you a comp. Only out of respect for your willingness to bring the Stones to the masses.
January 6th, 2006 04:23 PM
Joey

< ---- 5.5 million world -wide................2 million US

Thanks Lil' Buddy ( Lil' Fiji )

gimmekeef jb is only lonely because he has this hang up about not greeting people who disagree with him....Which is darn near everyone...But he means no real harm....just ever jealous of those who dont worship the Stones as he thinks they should...
voodoopug
quote:
Saint Sway wrote:

in spite of all your cheap MSG barbs, I will send you a comp. Only out of respect for your willingness to bring the Stones to the masses.

Lets be honest here....you know why I am very hurt about the MSG fiasco. I, like you, am a Black Crowe fan and, as evident with the stones, I take it personally when tickets cannot be sold. You and I support much of the same dedications to root based rock and roll.....sadly, we would not be having this conversation if either one of us were able to proudly say that MSG NYE was a sellout....please refer to Vegas/Stones for reference!!
January 6th, 2006 04:30 PM
Saint Sway
quote:
voodoopug wrote:

Lets be honest here....you know why I am very hurt about the MSG fiasco. I, like you, am a Black Crowe fan and, as evident with the stones, I take it personally when tickets cannot be sold. You and I support much of the same dedications to root based rock and roll.....sadly, we would not be having this conversation if either one of us were able to proudly say that MSG NYE was a sellout....please refer to Vegas/Stones for reference!!

true dat

The Stones, The Crowes & The Pugs are dying breeds.

all are sadly misunderstood and underappreciated

the world needs more REAL hard-core rootsy R&R bands

"as long as the guitar plays..."
January 6th, 2006 06:07 PM
TomL Boys, Boys, Boys you may be surprised in 06. But the war horses will be played. We all got spoiled on licks. Just listen and love, may be the last time you see the boys.
January 6th, 2006 06:16 PM
Dan
quote:
TomL wrote:
Boys, Boys, Boys you may be surprised in 06. But the war horses will be played. We all got spoiled on licks. Just listen and love, may be the last time you see the boys.

Right on! The only time I was disappointed with a setlist was when they went from 21 to 20 but by the looks of the crowd it was still 2 too many.
January 6th, 2006 06:31 PM
Gimme Shelter I dunno, I've seen the Stones 15 times now and had a blast every time.
January 6th, 2006 08:10 PM
TomL This tour or total?
January 6th, 2006 10:20 PM
jb
quote:
gimmekeef wrote:
jb is only lonely because he has this hang up about not greeting people who disagree with him....Which is darn near everyone...But he means no real harm....just ever jealous of those who dont worship the Stones as he thinks they should...

I hqve enjoyed meeting all..and many have been treated to expensive dinners, tickets, bar tabs, etc. I am not lonely at all..in fact, as I posted, I want to be left alone in Boston and New York.........I am truly tired of the "meet, greet, and treat" routinue...
January 7th, 2006 11:16 AM
gimmekeef Enjoy Boston and NYC jb hope they are great shows....
January 8th, 2006 03:34 AM
tumblingdice01 Regardless of what anyone says, I'm going to both MSG shows and the first one at Chicago. They are the first and only arena shows that I will see. I have been the most loyal fan they could possibly have since '65 and seen then many times on every tour since '75. Yes, they have changed. But so have I. They are still playing. I intend to enjoy it as much as I can because who knows when they will stop? Critics are welcome too because it's a free world. But no matter what anyone else says, I have fun and that's all that matters.
January 9th, 2006 08:00 AM
taz22 The Stones are in Montreal...follow the link below and see Ronnie signing autographs!

2 Days!!!! Woo Hoo!!

http://p081.ezboard.com/fshidoobeewithstonesdougfrm447.showMessageRange?topicID=32.topic&start=21&stop=24
Page: 1 2
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)