ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
A Bigger Bang Tour 2005 - 2006

© Jill Furmanovsky
[ ROCKSOFF.ORG ] [ IORR NEWS ] [ SETLISTS 1962-2005 ] [ FORO EN ESPAÑOL ] [ BIT TORRENT TRACKER ] [ BIT TORRENT HELP ] [ BIRTHDAY'S LIST ] [ MICK JAGGER ] [ KEITHFUCIUS ] [ CHARLIE WATTS ] [ RONNIE WOOD ] [ BRIAN JONES ] [ MICK TAYLOR ] [ BILL WYMAN ] [ IAN "STU" STEWART ] [ NICKY HOPKINS ] [ MERRY CLAYTON ] [ IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN ] [ LINKS ] [ PHOTOS ] [ JIMI HENDRIX ] [ TEMPLE ] [ GUESTBOOK ] [ ADMIN ]
CHAT ROOM aka The Fun HOUSE Rest rooms last days
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Let's get serious....THE DRINKING THREAD!! Return to archive Page: 1 2 3 4 5
November 15th, 2005 07:58 PM
stewed & Keefed I have been drinking with Honky Tonk Man this very night.
November 16th, 2005 07:38 AM
LadyJane Have y'all seen this:

http://celebritycellars.bubbleup.biz/

Very nice Xmas gift ideas!!

LJ.
November 19th, 2005 08:55 AM
lotsajizz alcohol--the most detructive drug on earth, ideally should only be used in conjunction with food and/or weed!! and only by professionals...amateurs always make trouble
November 19th, 2005 11:21 AM
sirmoonie
quote:
lotsajizz wrote:
alcohol--the most detructive drug on earth

Thats what the liberal media WANTS you to think!
November 23rd, 2005 12:21 PM
Zeeta Yeah hittin it tonight with some Budvars, tempranillo and some gin. Midweek debauchery!

New Babyshambles album and Arctic Monkeys will be playing. It's also -5C here!
November 23rd, 2005 12:27 PM
Joey
Most Drunk shops in America will be completely jammed with individuals ( Stones and non-Stones fans ALIKE ) trying to drink out of their mind last evening's abysmal and egregious performance by the band at the AMA's .

Word !

JACKY !!!! ®

[ Edited by Michael Cohl ]

[Edited by Joey]
November 24th, 2005 02:46 AM
Starbuck " I think l'm in love with a retard."

i find it offensive that you call the mentally handicapped "retards".
November 25th, 2005 12:12 PM
Jumacfly Tonight is Whisky party with my pals!!
3 bottles of long john with 4 liters of Coke.
and, last but not least, the girls will cook while we drink

have a nice week end you all my RO pals
November 25th, 2005 12:26 PM
Sir Stonesalot >i find it offensive that you call the mentally handicapped "retards".<

I think, since Piglov's Dog is mentally handicapped himself, he is allowed to call other mentally handicapped people..."retards".

Sorta like how black people are allowed to call each other "nigga".

November 26th, 2005 02:04 PM
Ten Thousand Motels 24 Hour Drinking Claims First Victim: England's Oldest 'Drink Up It's Time' Bell Maker

Bells, some as big as 20 kilos in size, are set to become a thing of the past now that 24 hour drinking is allowed in England. Ye Olde Bell Makkerf of London Towne, a company that specializes in making 'drink up now it's closing time gentlemen please' bells, is to end trading after 350 years in business. Owner of the company, Pierre Van Hookenstraffer, made a tearful statement to the press from his office in Berlin and said that all 50 Chinese employees in Bejing are to lose their jobs.

25 November/Voiceofreason
November 26th, 2005 02:15 PM
pavlovs dog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
" I think l'm in love with a retard."

I find the Tet offensive.

For someone who claims such literary prowess you need to work on your material. If you are going to craft your posting identity around the one liner at least make sure they zing a little!

[Edited by pavlovs dog]
November 27th, 2005 11:35 AM
nankerphelge CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- An intoxicated passenger who lit a cigarette and urinated in the aisle led pilots to divert a United Airlines flight from Orlando to Washington, D.C., an airline spokeswoman said.

The man, whose name the airline declined to release, was taken off flight 1502 in Charlotte and questioned by police, spokeswoman Robin Urbanski said.

The man was "acting extremely inappropriately," Urbanski said. "When you want to run a safe airline, we don't tolerate that type of activity on our aircraft."

A Charlotte-Mecklenburg police watch commander referred questions about an in-flight incident to the FBI in Charlotte, which did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

December 1st, 2005 07:34 AM
LadyJane I REFUSE to let this slip into the archives!!

Nanky...that damn pic of the Asian girl...is making me DIZZY and all bleary.........THANKS!!!!

LJ.
December 2nd, 2005 03:49 AM
egon - Friday.
- only 8 hrs to go
- a party tonight
- i'm feeling frisky
==================== +
= A very fine weekend!

Drinks are on me ronnie!

December 2nd, 2005 03:53 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
- Friday.
- only 8 hrs to go
- a party tonight
- i'm feeling frisky
==================== +
= A very fine weekend!

Drinks are on me ronnie!

same here Egon !
tonight I m going to the restaurant with my teammates, the boss pays the bill
I will probably drink fine wine and a few cocktails...then, tomorrow, back to basic with the classic scotch party

cheers
Ju
December 2nd, 2005 04:05 AM
egon remember; you have to be up at 0700 tomorrow to go to spain
and buy those tickets.

money is no object! (for i AM richer than JB)
December 2nd, 2005 04:08 AM
Jumacfly
quote:
egon wrote:
remember; you have to be up at 0700 tomorrow to go to spain
and buy those tickets.

money is no object! (for i AM richer than JB)

now you are richer than jb so please come with your helicopter tomorrow morning.
Coffee is for me,Beer is for ya
[Edited by Jumacfly]
December 2nd, 2005 09:02 PM
SheRat WTF? It's almost 6pm on a Fryday, which means it's 8pm on the east coast and no one's drinking.

Pathetic.

I'm not drinking, and won't be for another couple hours, but come on, people!

Let's get those elbows moving!

December 3rd, 2005 07:33 AM
egon think i drank about 5 liters of rose wine last night.
girlfriend was not happy, but i was... i think.
December 3rd, 2005 07:55 AM
stewed & Keefed ITS STELLA TIME
December 3rd, 2005 08:02 AM
Voodoo Scrounge I have given up alcohol for a while.

But I am desperate for a Coors
December 3rd, 2005 09:44 AM
lotsajizz GreyGoose

Skyy is terrible
December 3rd, 2005 09:47 AM
Voodoo Scrounge What is Grey Goose?

A spirit I pressume?
December 3rd, 2005 10:05 AM
Jumacfly yesterday night I ve finished in a bar at 2:00 with 8 teammates dead drunk...we had fine red wine, whisky coke...tonight is the big deal with a trip to the town center to take l"apéro".

cheers
Ju
December 3rd, 2005 10:24 AM
lotsajizz Grey Goose is like drinking a cloud

by FAR the best vodka on earth
December 3rd, 2005 01:22 PM
pavlovs dog
quote:
Starbuck wrote:
" I think l'm in love with a retard."

You're move creep!
December 3rd, 2005 02:00 PM
Ten Thousand Motels McKEOWN BANNED FOR DRINK DRIVING

BAY CITY ROLLER LES McKEOWN was banned from driving for 18 months and fined $1800 (GBP1000) yesterday (02DEC05) after being caught drink-driving in London.

The BYE BYE BABY hitmaker, 50, was twice over the legal limit when his driving caused another vehicle to crash into the side of his car.

McKeown's lawyer pleaded for a reduced fine, stating the former star has little work and is surviving off savings of just $11,000 (GBP6,000).

contactmusic
03/12/2005 15:08

December 4th, 2005 04:09 PM
Ten Thousand Motels DOHERTY: 'REHAB IS RUBBISH BUT I'LL DO IT FOR KATE'

Troubled singer PETE DOHERTY has vowed to return to rehab in a bid to win back his ex-lover KATE MOSS, who ditched him when he abandoned the treatment she paid for.

The crack addict rock star quit the Meadows clinic in Arizona - where Moss kicked her own cocaine habit - last Monday (28NOV05) after just nine days of treatment.

But despite branding rehab "rubbish", he is determined to resume the therapy to rekindle his romance with the supermodel.

He says, "She's furious with me for leaving rehab - and that's understandable. But I will go back in. I've promised her.

"I don't know how Kate managed to get off the cocaine because I thought the clinic was a load of rubbish.

"When I went there it felt like a prison. It was a waste of time in the middle of the desert.

"But if it means being with Kate, I will go back there. I swear we will get back together."

04/12/2005 14:58

December 4th, 2005 04:36 PM
Strange_Stray_Cat I am drinking red wine.
December 6th, 2005 11:19 PM
Child of the Moon Drinking an Arrogant Bastard tonight, with some possible Cuervo to follow. Good shit. Listening to a nice mix of the Stones, the Dead, and the Velvet Underground. I want you all to drink with me.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
The Rolling Stones World Tour 2005 Rolling Stones Bigger Bang Tour 2005 2006 Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood - Rolling Stones 2005 Tour - Farewell Tour - Rolling Stones: Onstage World Tour A Bigger Bang US Tour

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED)