ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board

© 1968 Michael Joseph
[THE WET PAGE] [IORR NEWS] [SETLISTS 1962-2003] [THE A/V ROOM] [THE ART GALLERY] [MICK JAGGER] [KEITHFUCIUS] [CHARLIE WATTS ] [RON WOOD] [BRIAN JONES] [MICK TAYLOR] [BILL WYMAN] [IAN STEWART ] [NICKY HOPKINS] [MERRY CLAYTON] [IAN 'MAC' McLAGAN] [BERNARD FOWLER] [LISA FISCHER] [DARRYL JONES] [BOBBY KEYS] [JAMES PHELGE] [CHUCK LEAVELL] [LINKS] [PHOTOS] [MAGAZINE COVERS] [MUSIC COVERS ] [JIMI HENDRIX] [BOOTLEGS] [TEMPLE] [GUESTBOOK] [ADMIN]

[CHAT ROOM aka THE FUN HOUSE] [RESTROOMS]

NEW: SEARCH ZONE:
Search for goods, you'll find the impossible collector's item!!!
Enter artist an start searching using "Power Search" (RECOMMENDED) inside.
Search for information in the wet page, the archives and this board:

PicoSearch
ROCKS OFF - The Rolling Stones Message Board
Register | Update Profile | F.A.Q. | Admin Control Panel

Topic: Jagger Forced To Pose Nude Return to archive
January 5th, 2005 12:22 PM
Sue Jagger Forced To Pose Nude
Sir Mick Jagger's model daughter Elizabeth claims she was forced to pose semi-naked when she was just 15.

Elizabeth, who is now 20, revealed she had a disturbing experience with a female photographer during one of her first ever assignments.

She told Elle Girl magazine: "When I was 15, I worked with this photographer - who shall remain nameless - and she just kept going too far.

"I was made to wear this see-through top, and she even followed me into the loo to try to take photos."

And she fears the industry is getting worse.

She added: "When I started modelling, the girls weren't so young. But recently it's got worse. A couple of the girls at the Milan catwalks were only 13."

Jagger, the current face of Lancome, has faced accusations that she has become dangerously thin in the past year.

But she denied starving herself, insisting: "I actually have to eat five meals a day. I just have a really high metabolism."

Last Updated: 13:21 UK, Wednesday January 05, 2005

This is the picture in the article LOL

Jagger: Bad Experience

[Edited by Sue]
January 5th, 2005 12:37 PM
Factory Girl That doesn't look like her.

Oh, and does she realize that she gets modeling gigs only b/c of her last name???
January 5th, 2005 02:17 PM
glencar Annie Leibowitz is a noted lesbian.
January 5th, 2005 03:22 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl
quote:
glencar wrote:
Annie Leibowitz is a noted lesbian.

In defense of Annie “Lesbovitz” I want to say that she was not that one.

She is happy and proud to be lesbian and it’s not secret. She even got pregnant by artificial insemination recently at the age 53 in 2002 with the associated risks for her and the baby and lives with her girlfriend.

But that’s not the kind of works she does, she does NOT work with models, and there’s a big difference between being a lesbian and being a perverted.

Does anybody here know if the baby was a boy or a girl?
January 5th, 2005 03:24 PM
jb One of the great jewish photographers of all time...
January 5th, 2005 03:25 PM
gypsy Who HASN'T been forced to post nude at least once in their life? My God, at least she got paid for it.
January 5th, 2005 03:27 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Do you post nude or pose nude Gypsy? If you post nude I want to be next to your computer all day and night
January 5th, 2005 03:27 PM
jb I had to pose nude this morning at my urolgist for a testicular and prostate exam................he said it was small and smooth!!!!
January 5th, 2005 03:29 PM
Joey
quote:
gypsy wrote:
Who HASN'T been forced to post nude at least once in their life? My God, at least she got paid for it.

[Edited by Joey]
January 5th, 2005 03:30 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl LOL jb to pose nude for a testicular and prostate exam? LOL I think your doctor is gay and probably you too hehe

What was small and smooth? Your testicles or your prostate?
January 5th, 2005 03:33 PM
jb
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
LOL jb to pose nude for a testicular and prostate exam? LOL I think your doctor is gay and probably you too hehe

What was small and smooth? Your testicles or your prostate?

Prostate small and smooth..testicular sonogram indicated no masses......I think Gypsy takes sonograms if she is a radiologist technichian?
January 5th, 2005 03:42 PM
caro
quote:
VoodooChileInWOnderl wrote:
But that’s not the kind of works she does, she does NOT work with models, and there’s a big difference between being a lesbian and being a perverted.

On the other hand, I remember a quote from Mick in a book about "Rolling Stone" and its famous covers -- it was a caption to this photo. Something along the lines of "Annie would always manage to have you take off your shirt before the end of the photo shoot." That quote has always made me laugh cause otherwise, the book is filled with quotes from other celebs raving about the cultural and social importance of Rolling Stone.
Hey, she got Ronnie to pose in purple shorts too! That's perverted!

But of course, you're completely right in that the Lizzie story doesn't sound like her.
January 5th, 2005 03:45 PM
Tom She also makes Homer Simpson to pose nude
January 5th, 2005 03:48 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Prostate small and smooth..testicular sonogram indicated no masses......I think Gypsy takes sonograms if she is a radiologist technichian?

jb, Ultrasound/Sonography is a special modality that I'm not trained in. I can do a little bit of it though...I have a little training in each modality. My specialty is Level I Trauma/ER...I like the excitement and fast pace of the ER. However, I can easily go into a different specialty, such as Nucular Medicine, CT, MRI, Radiation Therapy, etc...
January 5th, 2005 03:59 PM
jb
quote:
gypsy wrote:

jb, Ultrasound/Sonography is a special modality that I'm not trained in. I can do a little bit of it though...I have a little training in each modality. My specialty is Level I Trauma/ER...I like the excitement and fast pace of the ER. However, I can easily go into a different specialty, such as Nucular Medicine, CT, MRI, Radiation Therapy, etc...

Impressive..all the nurse did was squeeze some blue gel on my balls and rolled a metal like object around each one for a few minutes asking me to breath in and out at times...I embarrassed to say I was 'mushroom" size and quite humiliated as she was a foxy black chick....
January 5th, 2005 04:05 PM
Joey
quote:
jb wrote:
I embarrassed to say I was 'mushroom" size

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NINEA ABS SHAE MONKEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ninea Shae ! ™
January 5th, 2005 04:55 PM
gypsy
quote:
jb wrote:
Impressive..all the nurse did was squeeze some blue gel on my balls and rolled a metal like object around each one for a few minutes asking me to breath in and out at times...I embarrassed to say I was 'mushroom" size and quite humiliated as she was a foxy black chick....

Did you get an erection?
January 5th, 2005 05:00 PM
Ten Thousand Motels I don't see anything wrong with posing nude, if it's tastefully done. Well, wtf, even if it's NOt tastefully done. Who's going to pose nude on the Show Us Your Faces Thread? .... provided it's tastefully done!
January 5th, 2005 05:03 PM
gypsy
quote:
Ten Thousand Motels wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with posing nude, if it's tastefully done. Well, wtf, even if it's NOt tastefully done. Who's going to pose nude on the Show Us Your Faces Thread? .... provided it's tastefully done!

Looks like you just kind of volunteered yourself. Let's see your nudie pic, TTM.
January 5th, 2005 09:54 PM
gorda
quote:
Sue wrote:

This is the picture in the article LOL

Jagger: Bad Experience

[Edited by Sue]

Are you sure that's Elizabeth? It doesn't look like her at all! In fact, I am almost positive that that is a picture of Jade Jagger, Mick's older daughter with Bianca.

Elizabeth is very fair and has light porcelain white skin. Jade, who is also very beautiful and also looks like her father, has light brown skin, she always has this nice bronze tan. I think that's her in the picture, and not Elizabeth.
January 5th, 2005 09:58 PM
VoodooChileInWOnderl Gorda of course she's NOT Lizzie that's why Sue is laughing about the note
January 6th, 2005 06:49 AM
luxury1 yep, you are so right gypsy. SHe should stop all that whining. At least she got paid for it.
Rolling Stones Forum - Rolling Stones Message Board - Mick Jagger - Keith Richards - Brian Jones - Charlie Watts - Ian Stewart - Stu - Bill Wyman - Mick Taylor - Ronnie Wood - Ron Wood